The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a 30 something man doing wearing a Stranger Things t-shirt, other than trying to appeal to teenage girls.
He's soooo down with the kids that he wears the same brand/merch as his 10 year old daughter. šŸ™„

And about that....I know that the "Hellfire Club" is a Stranger Things reference (as per Isla's hoody) but it also has very dodgy connotations going back centuries, to the debauched, clandestine clubs where the aristocracy would meet in secret to go absolutely wild with drunken orgies and all sorts!

Call me old-fashioned but knowing the history and bad connotations of that term I wouldn't want my young daughter wearing a hoody with that name emblazoned on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why THE duck was Chris slapping both Sarah and Isabelle so bloody hard with those wraps?? šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Also,tell me you read here without telling me you read here;
Chris to Sarah: ā€œyouā€™re just gorgeous arenā€™t youā€
šŸ˜³šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Probably a weird kink of his

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope someone near reported them to the van site manager for that behaviour. I canā€™t get over how much bigger she seems on Chrisā€™s camera to her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thought of seeing them spitting water at each other has made me not watch the vlog. Thatā€™s just friggin disgusting. Not at all surprising from the scruffy Scumsters though.

No. Theyā€™ll have told them itā€™s all a hoax by jealous haterz, who then went and spread it all online. We already know thatā€™s what Sarah Ingham tells companies to con them into getting freebies. I still have the response I got from one that said that it was all a hoax and Iā€™d basically been taken in by jealous haterz.
The girls are young with such a small amount of life experience theyā€™re sure to have found out about deadly dad but the parents have blamed the teens probably along the lines of them leading him on and he wasnā€™t well in his mind and they stirred it up for clout. Whatever tale they told I guarantee itā€™s not truthful with a heavy dose of victim shaming.
Maybe that will fly right now because theyā€™re young and heavily influenced by the parents, I think they ditched school because of bullying from both the school kids and the parents, school gate parents can be brutal, so the girls felt victimised and bullied by the awful haterrrs and their parents are their protection from the bullies. The truth is with emotional maturity the truth will come out itā€™s all there on the internet waiting.
ETA with mother dearest admitting the allegations were true so yeh thereā€™s that.

Something that has crossed my mind a few times is the fact that these children have been convinced that Daddy did nothing wrong, and it was the girls who were in the wrong. So what happens if, god forbid, any of them are ever groomed or abused by someone? Will they know how to spot someone who may be dangerous? Or will they just think that this is how adults behave around children? "Accusing a man of that could destroy his business and his family. Keep your mouth shut, or they'll sue". It makes me feel ill to think that maybe this is all by design, crafted by the groomer dad himself.

And worst of all, planted deep inside their minds is the knowledge that, if something terrible did happen to either of them, mummy probably wouldn't believe them. Makes me want to cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
They wonā€™t spot it and will have been conditioned to think of those who say such things as haterz and stalkers so will be conditioned to think thatā€™s them if, god forbid, that happened to them.

Awful. Just awful.

Anyone see Jace wander off to the woman with a pushchair around 22mins in, so dangerous!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Rank....and very disturbing.

It didn't even sound like Chris's effort was an actual burp....it just looked like he wanted to get in her face so he made any noise he could muster, just so that he could 'legitimately' get up close....not sure why he had to put his arm around her as well. šŸ¤¢

PS if anyone thought that they might still have management....I think we can safely say that they do not!

• Sick
Reactions: 31
If Izzy did get a 9, it would possibly mean she is very Intelligent. Therefore a 9 in one subject normally means the students get 8's & 9's in everything. I have never known a student get a 9 in one subject and fail everything else. Being so Intelligent, she would naturally go on and do a levels, not take a year out, which is illegal anyway, it's not uni!

Strange so many new members telling people where to watch videos for things that happened or having all of a sudden watch old videos

Would dumb and dumber be that desperate for hater views ? Hi Jane Hi Steve Hi Creepster Hi Saz !!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet they ate those wraps after slapping each otherā€™s faces with them as well šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
The campsite must be thrilled to see the back of them greasy, ferals, lazy, you're only bitching about them because they wouldn't give a n0nc3 a discount or gifted stay šŸ¤”

Reactions: 26
If Izzy did get a 9, it would possibly mean she is very Intelligent. Therefore a 9 in one subject normally means the students get 8's & 9's in everything. I have never known a student get a 9 in one subject and fail everything else. Being so Intelligent, she would naturally go on and do a levels, not take a year out, which is illegal anyway, it's not uni!
New member saying izzy is highly intelligent, you need to catch up or read the wiki !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The campsite must be thrilled to see the back of them greasy, ferals, lazy, you're only bitching about them because they wouldn't give a n0nc3 a discount or gifted stay šŸ¤”
With them if itā€™s FREE there will be glee, if they have to PAY thereā€™s dismay!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.