The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The line of thick dirt under the poor girls nails, there is no need ffs. I was blocked from foghorns insta for commenting that the kids always have dirty nails when she made the passive aggressive post about Jaces nails and how he had been playing in the mud. They must play in muddy puddles all day long if that's the case!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Nothing better then making light of domestic violence with a “game” about slapping and spitting. Tragic, Isla sat there with a bag of (probably unwashed) salad, watching what she got taken out of school for.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Poor Isla looks like she's drawn the short straw and been made to sit in the middle of the campsite to make sure that nobody can pitch up close to them (a blessing in disguise, being ushered away from that feral lot.)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I am not thin by any mean, however Sarah is massive now, she has ballooned. Also it really irks me Chris wearing the stranger things t-shirt, maybe its because the show is full of teenage actors. Like do other almost forty year olds were them.

Reactions: 27
Tragic, Isla sat there with a bag of (probably unwashed) salad, watching what she got taken out of school for.
Why waste water on rinsing salad when you can create vlog content with it, spitting it at one another?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
With the older videos being recommended I commented before that if I search for them/pause a video before one second to stop getting a view to see comments I only get much older videos of theirs recommended for some reason. Of course it could be Them recommending old videos but there’s a (slim) chance it might not be.

Reactions: 5
Me neither, and I hate saying it about a child but he is a brat, and I think they love it. It’s a good job he isn’t going to school, he’d have a right shock with rules and boundaries.
Not only is he a brat, but he's just plain odd looking with those massive glasses and long tatty hair. He needs to go to school to learn some manners, because he's sure as hell not going to learn any with those 2 fuckwit parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes, looked like he was kicking her pushchair, she had to tell him to go back to them, they were obviously too busy behaving like morons to notice he was harassing other people. Zero skills on how to interact with people clearly
Typical! They are standing, pricking about doing stupid challenges and their kids are wandering about all over the place. They are proper feral.

Not only is he a brat, but he's just plain odd looking with those massive glasses and long tatty hair. He needs to go to school to learn some manners, because he's sure as hell not going to learn any with those 2 fuckwit parents.
The glasses annoy me. They are so tight they won’t buy him glasses that actually fit his small face. Those are kids glasses not toddlers ones. But they are set for life but won’t equip their kids with what they need 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So Lazy was complaining yesterday that her one year old is waking every hour to feed. You moron! It’s your fault because she has no routine and feeds on demand nightly. My god this woman treats the child like a newborn. Idiot!

Reactions: 39
Exactly! Only 28k views on their new vid but supposedly 180k views yesterday 🤔 100k more than normal. Always get a bit suspicious when a new tattler appears telling people to rewatch something.
Wasn't telling anyone to rewatch anything, just pulling out a specific moment in the video which further proves Chris' deeply weird and uncomfortable relationship towards young girls. Don't watch the entire video.

How excited were they about how bad the break was 🙄🙄

creepy hasn’t aged well
The bedtime kiss he gave Isabelle at the end was actually very odd and triggering too. Gross.

Reactions: 19
Isla sitting eating a bag of lettuce
I’m glad Isla was having something natural even if it is almost entirely made up of water. They all look permanently dehydrated.

Isla looked unimpressed and bored watching her moron parents slapping each other with bread. I’d have ‘accidentally’ hit him with my closed fist!

He was hitting Isabelle hard too. hole.

What grown man wears Stranger Things merch?:sick:

Put a &$@ing sun hat on Mila!

Lac du Bourget is known for being the deepest lake in France so Creepy won't be able to fob anyone off with that "super shallow" nonsense.
Lake Annecy also gets very deep. Absolute morons. These are all things they should be teaching the kids as part of their ‘home education’.

[/QUOTE]
If someone’s kid came over and started booting my pushchair I would have done more than pointed him back to his parents, the parents would have got a mouthful I can tell you. Control your child you bloody idiots!

View attachment 1533178
Looks like it’s Esme with Mila in the pushchair and Jace being feral.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is the general consensus here that Izzy (& possibly Esme) have googled themselves and read these threads?

If dumb & dumber make such a big deal out of the "trolls" then you'd think they would be inquisitive enough to google themselves and end up here reading all the concerns??!! Is there a way that they can block certain Web searches from their devices? As surely you'd realise that every concern raised here is genuine and question your entire existence!!!

Reactions: 16
The wrap challenge is from TikTok they’re copying again plus the train left on that trend ages ago they’re so unoriginal

Reactions: 18
Is it me but do Sarah and n boy now sound like they or doing vlogs where they rate hotels (walk with tim) ?
WTF with the happy wrap slap ? Rather watch the Ant & Dec version was better as Ant eats his wrap lol
And when Sarah and n boy was doing it you can hear Jace crying at watching it
Sarah goes to a quite park to slag of the camp site
And n boy is trying to say he never notice the dirt on his bobble hat and t-shirt bollocks

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.