The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Izzy did get a 9, it would possibly mean she is very Intelligent. Therefore a 9 in one subject normally means the students get 8's & 9's in everything. I have never known a student get a 9 in one subject and fail everything else. Being so Intelligent, she would naturally go on and do a levels, not take a year out, which is illegal anyway, it's not uni!
My daughter got 9’s in Socioloy and English Language, 8’s in History and English Lit, the four grade 7’s in Art, Textiles, Maths and Combined Science. Looking at her marks and grade boundaries she was so close to getting 4 grade 9’s and moving up a grade in Maths and Art. She really wanted that 9 in History but dragged herself to school during paper 3 looking so ill only to come home after and test positive for covid. So to even get an 8 and only be a few marks off a 9 makes me really proud. But I do agree if you’re achieving an A* most of your grades for other subjects should reflect a grade A student.

Also why isn’t Issy sharing this amazing grade herself, my daughter didn’t want me telling people her results first she wanted to tell family etc herself because that’s her right, she worked hard for her grades.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also why isn’t Issy sharing this amazing grade herself, my daughter didn’t want me telling people her results first she wanted to tell family etc herself because that’s her right, she worked hard for her grades.
Because Izzy hasn’t got the back bone/nerve to keep up with the lie like Lazy!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Jesus, that wrap slap section was awkward, cringy and just tragic

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand how she can stand by and let her mum lie for her like that. At nearly 17 she should have a backbone and be able to stand up for herself. Even if lazy told her that nobody has to know the truth it’s still morally wrong, would of been more believable to just say she passed and leave it at that. Also her taking a whole year out when it’s illegal rubs me the wrong way because yet again rules don’t apply to them,

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Lac du Bourget is known for being the deepest lake in France so Creepy won't be able to fob anyone off with that "super shallow" nonsense.

Is this wrap slap challenge an actual thing then? Who does it? Teens? Washed up has-beens?

Enjoy your trip, @thegreencow 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No filter needed.

Okay then

The woman has actually lost her damn mind
I was going to say the same thing, our big saz doesn’t know what’s real and what’s fake. Like her friends, dress size, lifestyle, daughters grades, children’s size and her marriage!

Also she is just trolling now with the kids in lakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I don’t think they have as much money as they portray and tutor sessions are not cheap at GCSE level Izzy should have been having at least four sessions a day to cover all subject and the parents should have been supplementing that with one on one with her regarding the work set by the tutor because even then it would be a half an hour or less per subject. I was in school and my parents and older siblings helped on top especially with the core subjects. They are paying sessions for Isla and Esme on top it all adds up and I think they only got a tutor as printed worksheets were deemed insufficient at some point by someone official.
From what we’ve seen Izzy has been having some private tuition for an hour or two of a morning there is no way that all subjects could have been covered So it’s no surprise that they haven’t made a mention of the subjects she sat.

Reactions: 26
No filter needed.

Okay then

The woman has actually lost her damn mind
The whole situation is insane.

Esme and Isla really wanted to stay at the campsite/lake for longer but they couldn't because they have so much to do on this trip. What super exciting adventure is up next? More bloody lakes and campsites.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Anyone see Jace wander off to the woman with a pushchair around 22mins in, so dangerous!
Yes, looked like he was kicking her pushchair, she had to tell him to go back to them, they were obviously too busy behaving like morons to notice he was harassing other people. Zero skills on how to interact with people clearly

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
And because Sarah is lying about the results! It’s best for Izzy not to say anything as she’ll most likely slip up…..let’s face it she can’t get a sentence out that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes, looked like he was kicking her pushchair, she had to tell him to go back to them, they were obviously too busy behaving like morons to notice he was harassing other people. Zero skills on how to interact with people clearly
Omg no way 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sarah has either lied about Isabelle's nine, or they waiting to do a full vlog bragging about it. Only time will tell, she wont be able to resist showing the actual result if her daughter had that grade. If she has lied she is a bloody sociopath broadcasting it to thousands.

Reactions: 26
If someone’s kid came over and started booting my pushchair I would have done more than pointed him back to his parents, the parents would have got a mouthful I can tell you. Control your child you bloody idiots!

2BB52B3A-F8E7-4BA6-AA56-5C1161207FA1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
If someone’s kid came over and started booting my pushchair I would have done more than pointed him back to his parents, the parents would have got a mouthful I can tell you. Control your child you bloody idiots!

View attachment 1533178
He’s a little brat. Can’t stand the kid. And it’s all down to his so called parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
He’s a little brat. Can’t stand the kid. And it’s all down to his so called parents.
Me neither, and I hate saying it about a child but he is a brat, and I think they love it. It’s a good job he isn’t going to school, he’d have a right shock with rules and boundaries.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry were they complaining about paying €90 for the campsite? There’s 7 of them! I think that’s quite reasonable considering the facilities they had access to.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.