The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dirt on their clothes is horrendous.
Put an effin bib on the baby so her clothes will not get trashed after every meal. It's actually not that hard.

Chris - water is the key , you can scrub it on your shirt... could actually be, that the dirty patch disappears. Miracle - I know!

The supermarket is called Carrefour and I am not French, correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure it's not pronounced care for but rather carré foor .

My parents by the way taught me to not play with food - meanwhile those dipsticks also each other with wraps ... oookay

Reactions: 30
The girls are young with such a small amount of life experience they’re sure to have found out about deadly dad but the parents have blamed the teens probably along the lines of them leading him on and he wasn’t well in his mind and they stirred it up for clout. Whatever tale they told I guarantee it’s not truthful with a heavy dose of victim shaming.
Maybe that will fly right now because they’re young and heavily influenced by the parents, I think they ditched school because of bullying from both the school kids and the parents, school gate parents can be brutal, so the girls felt victimised and bullied by the awful haterrrs and their parents are their protection from the bullies. The truth is with emotional maturity the truth will come out it’s all there on the internet waiting.
ETA with mother dearest admitting the allegations were true so yeh there’s that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been asked, but, from that screenshot of Mila why is she not in her axxkid gifted car seat? 🤔

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been asked, but, from that screenshot of Mila why is she not in her axxkid gifted car seat? 🤔
Because it wouldn't fit on the box in between the front seats?

That bit with Sarah going on and on (and on) about the campsite was really weird. It came across as an advert, except everything was negative 😂 maybe they're trying a new tack to get freebies- give a bad review to their 1.3 million followers 🙄 and then "give them the chance" to make things better with a free stay and then they'll do a good review.

Reactions: 26
Because it wouldn't fit on the box in between the front seats?

That bit with Sarah going on and on (and on) about the campsite was really weird. It came across as an advert, except everything was negative 😂 maybe they're trying a new tack to get freebies- give a bad review to their 1.3 million followers 🙄 and then "give them the chance" to make things better with a free stay and then they'll do a good review.
She is the type of narcissist, manipulative witch that would do something like that!

Reactions: 26
Chris saying Sarah is gorgeous and then the kiss🤮🤮🤮
What must have the other people on the campsite thought of that stupid wrap challenge! Probably thought it was some British tradition 😕😕😕

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Tonight’s vlog is just horrible.

Fatty Foghorn moans at the top of her voice that there’s no privacy. They go to a supermarket in France to stock up because they won’t be able to afford to in Switzerland and then they slap each round the face with wraps and spit water everywhere. How on earth is any of that classed as entertainment?

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Why THE duck was Chris slapping both Sarah and Isabelle so bloody hard with those wraps?? 😳😳😳

Also,tell me you read here without telling me you read here;
Chris to Sarah: “you’re just gorgeous aren’t you”
😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The reel about the whole perfect childhood thing that they have reposted to all their social media’s is definitely a way of trying to justify their lifestyle. Of course your children are going to say they have a perfect childhood , any kid would jump at the idea of never having to go to school , not having to get up early and allowed go to bed at whatever time they want , getting absolutely whatever crap they want as soon as they demand it , being allowed to eat sweets and crap whenever they want , basically just having money thrown at them , and going to theme parks and swimming pools all the time and being encouraged to never obey any rules. What child wouldn’t think that is absolutely brilliant ? ( they are basically permanently living most kids novelty / once every now and again lifestyle) However they are children and do no see the long term effects that this short lived “mega” lifestyle is going to bring them, they are basically sacrificing the children’s whole adult / teenage life for a few years of “mega” living which they probably won’t remember half of because they are so young , especially Jace and mila , by the time they get to the age where they will actually start to have memories this tit show will be over and they will be directly damaged. What happens when they are no longer children , the money runs out and they have absolutely no life skills?? Also Esme is 13 and behaves like she is 6 , she is so held back imagine how much of a shock it’s going to be when she has to actually grow up. To me the perfect childhood consists of having a family who loves and cares about you , makes sure you have every opportunity to succeed in the future , spends actual time with you and doesn’t just shove new toys at you every week to keep you quite , feeds and washes you properly , gives you their undivided time and attention and not everything you demand. They make it out like their kids are the only ones who have a magical childhood because they take them to Disneyland constantly , In my opinion that takes the novelty and magic away. Getting the amount of stuff they get all year round takes the magic of Christmas away and the feeling of getting something you have desperately wanted for ages ! You can already see that everything has become so anticlimactic for them because they are constantly bombarded with “mega exciting surprises” that they can’t differentiate between anything. In my opinion they have the saddest , most materialistic , exploited childhood but they won’t realise this until they grow up and leave the ingham cult. Although issy is nearly 17 and still brainwashed , so it’s not looking to promising she will ever find her own way in life.
!00% agree.So well said.👏 Children don`t need alot of fancy material things to make them happy.Personally i think they need love security a routine and discipline/boundaries (which helps them feel secure).The Ingham children have none of this.Their life seems to be one big uncertainty.I hope i`m wrong ,but (along with alot of self centered Youtube parents) ,i feel these kids will pay the price ,whether their selfish parents regret their choices or not.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Tonight’s vlog is just horrible.

Fatty Foghorn moans at the top of her voice that there’s no privacy. They go to a supermarket in France to stock up because they won’t be able to afford to in Switzerland and then they slap each round the face with wraps and spit water everywhere. How on earth is any of that classed as entertainment?
No privacy 😂😂😂 they put themselves out there daily bit late for wanting privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The girls are young with such a small amount of life experience they’re sure to have found out about deadly dad but the parents have blamed the teens probably along the lines of them leading him on and he wasn’t well in his mind and they stirred it up for clout.
No. They’ll have told them it’s all a hoax by jealous haterz, who then went and spread it all online. We already know that’s what Sarah Ingham tells companies to con them into getting freebies. I still have the response I got from one that said that it was all a hoax and I’d basically been taken in by jealous haterz.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Creepy never mentions roller blading anymore
Has the lazyone stopped him from going out on his own.
what happened to all those electric scooters they couldn’t live without

Reactions: 34
Why THE duck was Chris slapping both Sarah and Isabelle so bloody hard with those wraps?? 😳😳😳
He has always done this. Any game with the kids he will push/hit the hardest or have to get one up on them, bordering on cruel. I've noticed it for years. His ego is so fragile he can't even let his kids appear to win a game or have a bigger laugh at his expense

• Wow
Reactions: 29
They probably got caught on the scooters and fined so they’re now in the garage of doom. Afterall they showed amazing filming prowess when filming illegally riding them for the local police. Which was obviously none of those things! Didn’t Chris film himself using one getting the van/carrravan one time? Two offences, three of on a phone right there!

Reactions: 15
HILARIOUS WRAP SLAP CHALLENGE!! (LEAVING ANNECY ON OUR WAY TO A NEW COUNTRY!)

20 second time lapse of the van being packed up. Lazy starts the vlog by shouting at everyone watching. Esme and Isla have had an absolute blast at the campsite, the best time ever. They wanted to stay another night but they have too much to do. The site is not worth 90€, although the lake is amazing. Lazy will do a pros and cons later on. There are things that suck, including 0 privacy on the pitch. They have a few bits of rubbish to clean up - the wipes Creepstopher has thrown on the floor. Lazy is taking the kiddos to the park. Isabelle has stolen Mila and taken her to the lake.

Lazy asks Jace if he wants to be called Jace or Buzz. He chooses Jace. Helicopter. Lazy starts singing about Isabelle being sat on her butt. Oh the irony... Jace runs up to her and starts screeching in her face. Camera cuts. Lazy is back and shows us how clear the lake water is. She is jealous they're not staying another day. Jace throws a rock into the lake. Esme is trying to wind Isabelle up. Esme has a go on the spinner bowl. Then Jace has a go.

The campsite is not worth 90€ a night. There are a couple of reasons. This is the most they've paid for any campsite. There are a few things that could be improved including the shower rooms being bigger and having hotter water. There are USB ports in there. There are 8 toilets and a sink so there is usually a queue. You might as well be on a field as there is no privacy. Well now you know how your chuldren have felt for the majority/whole of their lives. There is no water on the pitches so Lazy went to find some and filled up all their bottles. There is a restaurant, chuldren's club and a shop. The club is near the toilet block and the chuldren always look happy. You can hire paddle boards for 18€ if you're under 80kg and 20€ if you're over. You can get a boat to Annecy for 45€ return for a family of 4. Lazy cannot imagine how much the campsite make per day. They might stay again if the price went down, the swimming pool was heated, added more sinks to the toilets and made the pitches more private. The Inghams have had a great time. There were wild camping spots on the lake for free but they needed to use the wash facilities. They have a plan to move 30 minutes away and view something.

Jace and Isla jump on a bouncy castle. Then Lazy takes Mila on a lower part and screeches her name at her.

Creepstopher takes control of the camera as they rock up straight away to a huge Carrefour "car-four/care-four". Try ka-ruh-for. It's a mega store They may cross into Switzerland today but if they do they want to be prepared as it's expensive there foooooo, 10€ for pasta. The girls are in the van babysitting Jace. They need a water extension hose thingymabobbydodah because Creepstopher forgot it at home. Lazy was adamant she got 12 cokes in the other day but they couldn't find them until Creepstopher found the receipt and there was no coke on there. Esme put the coke in the trolley so Lazy blames the conveyor belt. Creepstopher wants Isla's Hellfire hoodie. Food is put on the conveyor with barely a fruit or vegetable in sight.

Driving footage. The Inghams arrive at their next stop. Jace is on his scuttle bug. Mila is playing with her toys. The day has been a fail. Creepstopher tells Lazy she's gorgeous and kisses her on the cheek. She must be in season and it's mating time. They drove for an hour trying to find a park up on "Lake Baguette" aka Lac Du Bourget. They drove around the lake twice before Creepstopher found a campsite on the other side of the lake. There were no pitches for the night. They found a spot on Park for the Night and found an open air campsite. You have to sign up at the gate and then you top the card up and you can use any of their sites. Other campers have used the electric point in front of the Inghams' van so they can't use it. They're close to the lake in the open air thingymabobbydo. It's 20€. Lazy is making dinner whilst Creepstopher takes the kids to the lake.

Footage of a carousel. Shots of the lake. Creepstopher has no idea what is on his hat but he must've put his head against something manky. Mila destroyed him with her crepe at the supermarket. He doesn't care what he looks like. They're walking around beautiful lake Bourget. Their friend Google, who have just been there, said it was the bluest water they'd ever seen. He can't use his drone but the lake is better than Annecy. The sun is behind a cloud so the water isn't turquoise blue. They may take the paddle board on the lake tomorrow.

Creepstopher built a pull out worktop drawer. Isabelle is stuck. Lazy 'finds' a cigarette on top of the fridge, asks who's it is an throws it on the floor. The drawer means Lazy can sit down to chop veg. Isabelle lays on the bed watching her as she's on her period. She is thankful for paracetamol. Lazy wanted fajitas but by the time Isabelle had got them for her she could've ran around and got them. The cooking station is at the back on the van, under the beds.

Lazy squeals at Mila as she eats. There is a little spice and she isn't used to it. Isla wants to talk about how she and Daddy are matching with their Stranger Things outfits. Lazy says a bird took one on Creepstopher's shoulder but he claims it's from Mila's ice cream. Esme implies this is not true.

Dinner is finished, there are two wraps left and Lazy offered one to Creepstopher. He said he was full. He picked one up and Isabelle suggested they do the wrap challenge. Lazy cannot stop talking thinking about it.

Creepstopher swigs some water from the bottle. Lazy hands him her half eaten wrap. He spits some water at her. Lazy swallows a bit of her water and then spits it out everywhere. Isabelle is covered. Lazy and Creepstopher do the rock paper scissors but Lazy gets the giggles, spitting water in Creepstopher's face. He spits water back at her. Cackling and wrap slaps. It gets a little personal as they take their pent up frustrations out on each other.

Next it's Isabelle vs Creepstopher. Isabelle slaps him gently, harder the second time. When he wins he celebrates by spitting his water out all over her. Screech cackling from Lazy. Lazy vs Isabelle. All this time Isla has been sat in a camp chair in the middle of the road looking at the challenge, probably wishing she had been invited to join in.

Kettle whistles. Creepstopher hopes we enjoyed the slap taco/slap wrap slap challenge. They first saw it on an Instagram reel ages ago. They're settled down for bed, having cup of teas. They're hitting a new country tomorrow. He tells us to come back tomorrow to find out where they're going but Lazy reminds him he told us they're going to Switzerland earlier today. We don't know where in Switzerland

End of vlog

There will be no rundown tomorrow as I'm going on an overnight trip. Then I have the usual day off on Moody Monday. I'll still be around here and then to keep up with Tattle though. Normal service will resume on Tuesday. Have a great bank holiday Tattlers.

Aw so romantic. Not! Lazy looks like she would rather be getting a kiss from a rabid dog.
Screenshot 2022-08-27 194444.png
Screenshot 2022-08-27 194345.png

When you have a taste of Lazy's slop
1661628023035.png
1661627811012.png

1661628734621.png
1661628747056.png

1661627617980.png
1661627709106.png
1661628069170.png
1661628151389.png
1661628416314.png
1661627970667.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’d rather not see Izzy’s instagram; I worry so much for that girl.

Enjoy your time off thegreencow, you most definitely earn it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have to say .i have just watched the vlog.and they make me ashamed to be British.they have five children and the bit at the end is disgusting.
Living the dream, you have got to be kidding me.scum .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.