The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s any better way a teenager would want to spend their 17th birthday, than in a van with her parents and 4 younger siblings, why can’t they see what they’re doing to that girl?!
At this point all care for the kids has gone out of the window, it’s all what Creeps wants to do, he even seemed to enjoy Disney more than the kids did, and I don’t care how many times they say the girls/Jason love it, it’s a case of having to because what other choice do they have?!
If I was Izzy I’d be telling them to count me out of their future travel plans, but they’ve isolated her to the point she’s scared of her own shadow and classes a 2 stop train journey as cross country travelling.
I wonder if she’s going to get an actual birthday cake this year, or a watermelon?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family posted:
HILARIOUS WRAP SLAP CHALLENGE!! (LEAVING ANNECY ON OUR WAY TO A NEW COUNTRY!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Unless she puts on a front for you tube, she’s way too nervous to be on the road, omg a red light I’m so scared! 😂

Reactions: 20
She probably knows but hasn’t said anything.
I think she knows what he is accused of, but doesn't believe it - that won't last ten minutes if they ever let her engage with the outside world, unfiltered. To find out that you have inadvertently supported a dirty bastard like him would be bad enough, without your mum having conned you into doing it in front of the entire world. They really both are the absolute pits.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1532293
YouTube
Why do they always do/buy/go places months after it’s popular?! lol like the fila trainers they bought two years after they weren’t cool anymore, the decor in their house from 2005, music, series etc they are such late to the party, bandwagon chasers!

Also this thumbnail is giving me the heebee jeebees for so many reasons.

Chris you are a vile and disgusting grooming n. The worst bit is Woody Allen, you are the ugliest bleep I’ve ever seen, I’ve said it before but it makes me howl what a pathetic ‘man’ he is. He’s short, fat, bald, greasy, has got wrinkled ball bag eyes and the ugliest honker I’ve seen but what’s even uglier is his personality. He’s a grooming bleep!
I love how he hides away from other men and only hangs round with his wife, her daughter and his feral offspring. He only comes out after dark or in disguise (the beanie) sounds like the night stalker! He cannot interact with other adults only children online, he thinks he’s a ‘g’ but he is the laughing stock of everywhere he goes.
And the worst bit is, he doesn’t even financially support his family, he’s that tit of a man, his children pay his mortgage, buy his ex-taxis and make payments on his coivd loan.

Chris ingham you are a joke &everyone knows it! n!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Isabelle”s new Instagram picture.. in the comments someone asks how does she feel about her birthday in 6 days..
Her answer.. Excited and NERVOUS… seriously why the hell does she have to be “ nervous “ about her birthday..
I think at this stage it just an automatic answer to questions..
My daughters 18th Birthday is in a few weeks and the last thing she is feeling about her birthday is nerves..
How totally sad is that reply? I`m sure your daughter is as excited as i was when i turned 18 (what feels like forever ago now ,but i`ve never forgotten how special my family and friends made my day).,However ,what does Isabelle have to really look forward to?? A new college course ,meeting and making new friends?? An apprenticeship or part time job ,none of these will be in her thoughts ,as she gets ready for yet another tedious "holiday" with the people she`s surrounded by 24/7 (and please believe me ,i`m not knocking families ,i`m so grateful for the close loving relationships i`ve had ,and still have ,with those i love most) ,squished into a tiny space ,day and night.No room of her own to breathe ,get changed in some privacy ,read a book ,whatever.It must be stifling ,and she has to be thinking of the messages she gets ,from those still bothering to follow her on insta ,telling her what their plans are and asking about hers.She can deny it (like her obnoxious mother) ,as much as she likes but i refuse to believe she never considers what she`s missing out on.No wonder the girl feels somewhat "nervous" ,has pretty much zero confidence.I know she can be narky at times ,but is it any wonder? Two "parents" (and i use the term very loosely) ,who don`t seem to give a dam about her future .I`d be feeling extremely anxious in her shoes. Sarah and Chris ,if you read this ,shooting is too good for you for what you`ve done to your children ,especially those girls.Never mind being mardy on social media Sarah ,i`d be hanging my head in shame!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1532293
YouTube
Is that supposed to be fun?

Imagine being on holiday and looking at the idiots outside your campervan, who are slapping each other with wraps and spitting water everywhere.

Once again, you're right Sarah I am so jealous of your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I take it the camp site wasn’t a freebie Mrs we don’t talk about costs Ingham 😀

Reactions: 30
Creepy and lazy sure were properly lamping each other weren’t they. I’m assuming by the way Isla was sat there with no reaction it’s a normal thing in their house minus the wrap and the water

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anybody got any idea what Jace was screaming at Isabelle/Mila about when he and Sarah went to find them by the lake? He looked and sounded angry but was waving his Buzz sword around so I guess he might've been playing.

Reactions: 10
Creepy and lazy sure were properly lamping each other weren’t they. I’m assuming by the way Isla was sat there with no reaction it’s a normal thing in their house minus the wrap and the water
Isla sitting eating a bag of lettuce

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm positive I saw a reply from Izzy on one of her Instagram posts with regards to her learning to drive. Someone had commented about her learning to drive and being able to drive her sisters about. Her reply was she was excited to be able to do this, or something along those lines. I'd have to search for it again, so judging from that I guess driving lessons are on the cards for her birthday 🤷

Reactions: 11
I'm positive I saw a reply from Izzy on one of her Instagram posts with regards to her learning to drive. Someone had commented about her learning to drive and being able to drive her sisters about. Her reply was she was excited to be able to do this, or something along those lines. I'd have to search for it again, so judging from that I guess driving lessons are on the cards for her birthday 🤷
I reckon she'll get one of those 'junior driving experiences' where kids go around a track/closed carpark for an hour. They'll call it a driving lesson, she'll tell us it was terrifying, and then they'll be soooo super busy that it's all forgotten about.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How weird was that? Besides the fact that they were playing with food (I bloody hate that), and spitting water everywhere, they seemed to enjoy slapping each other. Getting out years of frustration I bet. Vile pair deserve each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What is a 30 something man doing wearing a Stranger Things t-shirt, other than trying to appeal to teenage girls.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.