The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched isabelles insta post without the sound on, chris just.. no!
Imagine when Isabelle finds out what everybody except her knows, and realises that her mum has been letting her post stuff like this with him, in full knowledge he tried to groom girls younger than her. Good luck explaining that, Sarah Ingham!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Is Isabelle's only reaction being nervous, just like they describe absolutely everything as cute?

Every interaction shown between Isabelle and Creepy just makes me very uncomfortable, especially as she's very young for her age and sees him like a father figure.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The only thing i can think shes nervous about is knowing she is going to be filmed opening presents and having to act surprised etc, that would set me off tbh, knowing i had to act a certain way to try and bring views in.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Being followed by lots of dead accounts is actually detrimental to youtubers. One part of the algorithm that youtube uses is a ratio of watches vs subscribers. If you get a lot more people watching then subscribing, youtube promotes the video more.

In the old days of youtube, content creators use to get ride of the dead accounts. You can't so this any longer.
Interesting, but I’d suggest their current lifestyle isn’t based around getting views on YouTube anymore, it’s more like bottom-feeding, scavenging whatever free holidays and other random stuff they can con out of companies who don’t Google them, and ripping off what ‘fans’ they have left. If they cared about their views anymore, they’d have given up by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Will she be learning to drive when she turns 17? Although not sure how she is going to do driving lessons if they are never at home. Is she going to use the services of Ingham Family Ltd? The best and cheapest driving school in the country.

Reactions: 13
In a lot of ways Isabelle acts no older than Esme, she constantly looks anxious and the root cause is Chris. Imagine being terrified that every time they are out they are likely to get things shouted or said to them. Esme and Isla are really still too young to grasp what their Dad is like. Esme is very much like Chris in her personality and I think she will react as if it didn’t happen. The family have created a cult, simple as. Of course their childhood seems wonderful they have nothing to compare it to as their parents have cut off any sense of normality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
How excited were they about how bad the break was 🙄🙄

creepy hasn’t aged well
The difference is unbelievable ( apart from the pervy Pratt ) the girls looked nice lazy looked really pretty and put together, I feel sorry for Jace and Mila at least the older kids had a shot at normality and being looked after, it seems like lazy has given up on all fronts, pervy has always done the cleaning so it’s no surprise that the house is okay but lazy was the one looking out for the girls she took pride in their appearance and her own, now it is like she’s given up and completely thrown in the towel.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think Isabelle being 'nervous' is the reason she won't progress in life. They'll say "Isabelle is too nervous to learn to drive/go to college/do anything by herself."

I really hope Creepy doesn't buy a little runabout and decide he's going to teach Isabelle to drive. The last thing she needs is to be stuck in a car alone with that creep just because they don't want her to interact with someone outside the cult.

Reactions: 31
Actually quite concerned about Isabelle. Neither Sarah, nor Chris are safe to be around in my opinion. Isabelle is very naive and have effectively been groomed since a young age. There doesn't seem to be healthy boundaries in that family. It's very uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Will she be learning to drive when she turns 17? Although not sure how she is going to do driving lessons if they are never at home. Is she going to use the services of Ingham Family Ltd? The best and cheapest driving school in the country.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Chris starts giving her lessons. Plenty of time with her away from the wife he can’t stand

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Actually quite concerned about Isabelle. Neither Sarah, nor Chris are safe to be around in my opinion. Isabelle is very naive and have effectively been groomed since a young age. There doesn't seem to be healthy boundaries in that family. It's very uncomfortable to watch.
They are like a pair of cult leaders! Can’t see Izzy breaking away, she’ll be brainwashed to thinking staying with them is her best option

• Sad
Reactions: 28
They are like a pair of cult leaders! Can’t see Izzy breaking away, she’ll be brainwashed to thinking staying with them is her best option
And who does she have that she can talk to? Jane, another groomer and strangers on her Instagram. It's very disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just googled it and getting exactly the same...the girls are pictured ,but who is the guy??Strange.Let`s hope this is the first step to cancelling them!
It’s Mike from Tracey Beaker. Older than Creepstopher but he looks younger than him, cares about teenage girls for his profession instead of being a professional ponce and doesn’t have a beanie glued to his head 24/7.

Reactions: 12
God that video of Chris on Isabelle's story makes me feel truly sick. I can see it being in a Netflix documentary one day.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If they were ever going to "buy" Isabelle a car for a gift it will probably be an old beaten down car that can tow a caravan so instead of it being Isabelles car it will be their extra car for when the other one breaks down. We will see Isabelle drive it about 3 times before she is to nervous to use it.
Or it will be big enough so she can babysit and drive all her siblings around so Lazy can sit back or go shop

Reactions: 16
Imagine when Isabelle finds out what everybody except her knows, and realises that her mum has been letting her post stuff like this with him, in full knowledge he tried to groom girls younger than her. Good luck explaining that, Sarah Ingham!
She probably knows but hasn’t said anything.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.