The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme is definitely not a germaphobe her hair wouldn’t be a grease ball, I know someone with the above and they take meticulous to the next level, she wouldn’t eat at a restaurant and of all my friends she would only eat at my parents home because my mum is a neat freak that loves organising and cleaning 🙈 even then she would rinse the cup before making a cuppa, no restaurants especially fast food, she would put zaflora in her laundry it’s not a fun thing at all.

Reactions: 28
Has something gone weird with social blade? I tried to look at the Inghams sb this morning and it shows no subs and no views. Its like it's been wiped or hacked or something. Is it the same for anyone else?
Just googled it and getting exactly the same...the girls are pictured ,but who is the guy??Strange.Let`s hope this is the first step to cancelling them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just googled it and getting exactly the same...the girls are pictured ,but who is the guy??Strange.Let`s hope this is the first step to cancelling them!
I don’t think it is unfortunately I had a look and found this on social blade Q&A

Days that display zero views are caused by YouTube taking more than 24 hours to update your channel's total view count, which may happen on occasion. This is nothing to worry about, and your view count should update the following day.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They have been a YouTube audit away from complete irrelevance, living off a massively inflated subscriber count, for four years. I bet it’s nothing, but it would be funny.

Reactions: 20
Has something gone weird with social blade? I tried to look at the Inghams sb this morning and it shows no subs and no views. Its like it's been wiped or hacked or something. Is it the same for anyone else?
Same for me, other youtubers are ok. I wonder if they are investigating their channel as they have been reported so many times
I’ve never looked at Social Blade ever but the recent comments have been interesting. This is what I got when I searched the Inghams. No YouTube option, only Instagram and Twitter??

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it is unfortunately I had a look and found this on social blade Q&A

Days that display zero views are caused by YouTube taking more than 24 hours to update your channel's total view count, which may happen on occasion. This is nothing to worry about, and your view count should update the following day.
That`s a real shame! Why isn`t their subscriber number investigated??Surely thise accounts no longer in use should be closed?? Grhhhh!Come on Youtube ,you can`t be making that much off them these days ,and this is also your reputation allowing a man (christopher ingham...married to Sarah Ingham!) ,to still put out content on your platform ,despite proof he inapp ropriately messaged young followers of their channel?? Youtube are basically enabling him/them!!:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe because we all reported their latest vlog, youtube have had enough and temporarily paused their channel over the weekend until they can have a closer look into it on Monday?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched isabelles insta post without the sound on, chris just.. no!

• Wow
Have you seen Izzy’s Instagram story? Creepy being creepy yet again

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Being followed by lots of dead accounts is actually detrimental to youtubers. One part of the algorithm that youtube uses is a ratio of watches vs subscribers. If you get a lot more people watching then subscribing, youtube promotes the video more.

In the old days of youtube, content creators use to get ride of the dead accounts. You can't so this any longer.

Isabelle”s new Instagram picture.. in the comments someone asks how does she feel about her birthday in 6 days..
Her answer.. Excited and NERVOUS… seriously why the hell does she have to be “ nervous “ about her birthday..
I think at this stage it just an automatic answer to questions..
My daughters 18th Birthday is in a few weeks and the last thing she is feeling about her birthday is nerves..

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Isabelle”s new Instagram picture.. in the comments someone asks how does she feel about her birthday in 6 days..
Her answer.. Excited and NERVOUS… seriously why the hell does she have to be “ nervous “ about her birthday..
I think at this stage it just an automatic answer to questions..
My daughters 18th Birthday is in a few weeks and the last thing she is feeling about her birthday is nerves..
Why she nervous 😂😂😂 it’s a bleeping birthday Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Grim the lot of them. Burping competitions 🙄

168419C6-EAA4-4FCE-A4A2-B736030A7A1E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The reel about the whole perfect childhood thing that they have reposted to all their social media’s is definitely a way of trying to justify their lifestyle. Of course your children are going to say they have a perfect childhood , any kid would jump at the idea of never having to go to school , not having to get up early and allowed go to bed at whatever time they want , getting absolutely whatever crap they want as soon as they demand it , being allowed to eat sweets and crap whenever they want , basically just having money thrown at them , and going to theme parks and swimming pools all the time and being encouraged to never obey any rules. What child wouldn’t think that is absolutely brilliant ? ( they are basically permanently living most kids novelty / once every now and again lifestyle) However they are children and do no see the long term effects that this short lived “mega” lifestyle is going to bring them, they are basically sacrificing the children’s whole adult / teenage life for a few years of “mega” living which they probably won’t remember half of because they are so young , especially Jace and mila , by the time they get to the age where they will actually start to have memories this tit show will be over and they will be directly damaged. What happens when they are no longer children , the money runs out and they have absolutely no life skills?? Also Esme is 13 and behaves like she is 6 , she is so held back imagine how much of a shock it’s going to be when she has to actually grow up. To me the perfect childhood consists of having a family who loves and cares about you , makes sure you have every opportunity to succeed in the future , spends actual time with you and doesn’t just shove new toys at you every week to keep you quite , feeds and washes you properly , gives you their undivided time and attention and not everything you demand. They make it out like their kids are the only ones who have a magical childhood because they take them to Disneyland constantly , In my opinion that takes the novelty and magic away. Getting the amount of stuff they get all year round takes the magic of Christmas away and the feeling of getting something you have desperately wanted for ages ! You can already see that everything has become so anticlimactic for them because they are constantly bombarded with “mega exciting surprises” that they can’t differentiate between anything. In my opinion they have the saddest , most materialistic , exploited childhood but they won’t realise this until they grow up and leave the ingham cult. Although issy is nearly 17 and still brainwashed , so it’s not looking to promising she will ever find her own way in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What a bizarre video that Isabelle has just posted. Something about it just does not sit right....

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Have you seen Izzy’s Instagram story? Creepy being creepy yet again
No 16 nearly 17yr old would act like that with thier dad let alone step dad, even if they were a "close family". Thats just weird and creepy on so many levels

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.