The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching old vlogs back too and I just found this moment where Chris has to run back to a group of fan girls so he can hug one of them. Weird moment that felt it needed to be shared @ 11:10 mark
Every watch of an old vlog puts money in their pockets 😉

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sarah shows Jace the monkey in the pool and you can hear her say, “Why aren’t you singing me and my monkey?” Because he’s no longer your performing bloody monkey.

I also noticed on Thursday nights vlog she was showing Mila’s swim suits and had to emphasise the fact that they were age 6-12 months and show the labels😂Ok Sarah congratulations you have petite children?? Weird thing to be obsessed over. I think she thinks it might convince us that Sarah’s petite herself seeing as she made such tiny babies. No Sarah you fat oink just duck off
She shows the clothes labels quite a lot to prove how small her children (and her) are. Which is why she will DEFINITELY show the proof of Isabelle's 9 in English on the vlog, because if she cares enough to have to prove clothes sizes, she will more certainly feel the need to prove the English result, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He will NEVER change,he will ALWAYS be a danger around young girls and SARAH INGHAM his wife knows this and stays with him
It's the level of manic that's so disturbing. And that he thought it was acceptable to vlog it.

If my husband was chasing young girls around I would be devastated. He would not be the man I thought he was. Let alone of I'd broken my bloody arm.

Yet he thought this was a fine thing to vlog and put in. Even without the later revelations, this should have been enough for everyone to see his true colours.

Reactions: 31
Sarah saying Esme never ever gets sunburnt. She’s red haired and fair skinned, she is the epitome of someone who should be careful in the sun due to skin cancer and she is sat there with a bright red face.

They actually make my head hurt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Just a thought.
Mingham mansions garden backs onto farmland.
They are not tidy around the outside of their property and I expect rats/mice will have taken up residence in the absence of the feral family.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every watch of an old vlog puts money in their pockets 😉
Exactly! Only 28k views on their new vid but supposedly 180k views yesterday 🤔 100k more than normal. Always get a bit suspicious when a new tattler appears telling people to rewatch something.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My daughter wax showing me an article about a woman who drowned in a Facebook live stream. She was just swimming in a pool and suddenly out of no where got into trouble and drowned I think the article said the live was still going when her body was found. Absolutely tragic and shows how dangerous water can be. That was in a pool. These idiots don’t even take care in open water

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In Esme’s clip as well as being in open water with no life vests and it getting dark Isla is also wearing a heavy hoody. If she fell in the water the weight of that wet hoody definitely wouldn’t help her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sarah saying Esme never ever gets sunburnt. She’s red haired and fair skinned, she is the epitome of someone who should be careful in the sun due to skin cancer and she is sat there with a bright red face.

They actually make my head hurt.
I seen that aswell that was awful to see

Reactions: 9
Just a thought.
Mingham mansions garden backs onto farmland.
They are not tidy around the outside of their property and I expect rats/mice will have taken up residence in the absence of the feral family.
Will make Katrina feel at home, maybe she'll make the news again with a continuation of her rat problem story.

"I escaped to my sisters Manor house only to find there were more rats in the rubbish piles all over the garden!"

• Haha
Has something gone weird with social blade? I tried to look at the Inghams sb this morning and it shows no subs and no views. Its like it's been wiped or hacked or something. Is it the same for anyone else?
It is the same for me too.

Checked Family Fizz’s stats and they are all showing.

Reactions: 10
Has something gone weird with social blade? I tried to look at the Inghams sb this morning and it shows no subs and no views. Its like it's been wiped or hacked or something. Is it the same for anyone else?
Same for me, other youtubers are ok. I wonder if they are investigating their channel as they have been reported so many times

• Heart
Absolutely heartbreaking, read this Sarah and Chris you giant pos!!!!
Maybe I’m too over protective but allowing a 13 year old to take a three year old out on a paddle board on a lake. Nope. I hope at the very least Jace AND Esme had life vests on.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.