The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to delete my account as real life was busy but I missed you funny caring lot way too much.
Yay! You're back! šŸ„³ I would've missed your wit (and Katrina's 'thumbs up' pic! šŸ˜‚) I hope that everything is OK.

Getting back to the vlog....the lake didn't look very shallow when Isla and Esme jumped off the jetty. Surely if it was "super shallow" then nobody would be jumping in like that, even kids.

Reactions: 33
You can tell how cold the water was by how creepy was when they were trying to get Jason to jump in and swim to him šŸ¤¬

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was going to delete my account as real life was busy but I missed you funny caring lot way too much.
Isabelle did NOT sit any exams ,her mother did NOT have a miscarriage ,all lies made up for views,the real true stuff is that Christopher Malcolm is a paed0 and thats why they are "van lifers" or as I call it on the run ....
That creature should not be near any young girls,he will reoffend ,they always do and that lump married to him is an enabler who loves money more than anything ,she can't even keep her chuldrun clean and she is a manky mess with narcissistic tendencies,combined with the camp item she lives with ,they are TOXIC
Welcome back sooooAnyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would you allow a 3 year old to jump into a cold lake who cannot swim and only a puddle jumper on. UnbelievablešŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 32
SISTERS MAKE ISLA CRY! (LAKE ANNECY FRANCE LAST DAY!)

Lazy starts the blog. Esme and Isla are already in the lake. Creep stop her plays with Mila. The girls board the paddle board. Creepstopher says the water is beautiful but shallow so super safe. Because no child has ever drowned in shallow waterā€¦ Mila sits on his knee as they watch the girls.

Lazy doesnā€™t know if itā€™s because they got to the lake late yesterday afternoon but itā€™s super busy. Jace wants Lazy to go and play in the water. Esme and Isla are swimming, Isabelle is on the paddle board and Creepstopher has taken Mila for a walk. Lazy is trying to stop feeding her to sleep because itā€™s out of hand at night-time. She wakes up every hour and if she sees Lazy she needs to feed. She finds if she feeds a lot during the day she feeds a lot at night. The weather is perfect but windy on camera. Esme has put the board back and is off to join Isabelle and Isla swimming. Lazy is impressed that Isabelle is swimming. Shots of Esme jumping off the and covering her arms in mud.

Esme and Isla are having mud fights. Creepstopher asks what Lazy is cackling at. She says itā€™s because Isla hit Esme in the face with mud. He says theyā€™re straight up idiots.

Creepstopher welcomes us to a beautiful afternoon on the lake. They havenā€™t filmed much because the wind made it difficult. Itā€™s hard to talk. Itā€™s really beautiful and the wind has died down. There have been blue skies all day and paragliders are jumping off the cliff next to him. Itā€™s been nice chilling. The campsite is prime location. The pitches are close together and busy but the location is insane. You canā€™t get better than this. Drone shots.

Lazy and Jace are in the water. Creepstopher is in the water. Jace jumps in the water and swims to him. Screeches of cleeeeeveereeeeer boooooooooooy echo through the Alps. If Lazy think Jace is now a pro swimmer because he can kick his legs with armbands on sheā€™s very much mistaken. Lazy didnā€™t realise the lake was shallow all the way out. Creepstopher breathlessly says theyā€™d have to go a long way out to get to a point where he canā€™t stand. Creepstopher tells Jace to blow the whistle. Itā€™s gorgeously hot and itā€™s insane how many people are on the lake.

Creepstopher and Jace go on a water slide. Mila plays in the water. Lazy gets Jace to say ā€œme and my monkeyā€.

The Inghams are back at the pitch. It was 9pm before they ate dinner last night and they donā€™t want to do that again tonight. Creepstopher is setting up the vlog. Lazy is nervous to make this recipe so sheā€™s modified it. She cannot cook rice so is using orzo. Sheā€™s cooking on the Dutch oven. Jace wants the sausages from last night. She says they canā€™t but the meal is delicious. I beg to differ.

Chopping of veg. Slop cooking. Mila eats said slop. The girls pretend to like it. Jace has eaten a piece of broccoli. Mila doesnā€™t like broccoli and prefers bread. The dinner is like a soup and theyā€™re having it with bread. Disgusting deeeeelicious.

Jace and Esme have a magic trick. They donā€™t know where her green crochet hook is. Esme thinks she left it at home. Jace says he can magic it back and says he wishes it would come back. Esme tells him the green one is at home. They hold hands and chant ā€œI wish for him to come backā€ like a mini witches coven. Esme reaches for the hook behind her back and places is it in her hand. When Jace opens his eyes he takes it from her. Screeching. Esme is sunburnt. More chanting.

The girls were told off yesterday because they laughed at Isla for crying about the drawing of her house blowing away in the wind. Isabelle had an image in her head and was trying not to laugh. Lazy told Isabelle to stop laughing but she didnā€™t so she lost her phone. Phone confiscated at 17. Seven bleeping teen. Lazy you really have no clue when it comes to parenting. Does you confiscate Creepstopherā€™s phone every time he returns from the Ibis. Esme says she was trying not to laugh but Isabelle made her laugh so she lost her phone as well. The girls made Isla laugh more so Lazy told her to draw another one. Isla has written a letter to the tooth fairy. Lazy tells her the fairy will come into the van through the vent. Isla wants to jump into the lake but sheā€™s showered and washed her hair. Jace screeching.

Lazy is on the laundry run with Mila and Creepstopher. Theyā€™ve washed the bedding and nappies again. Her hair is like Esmeā€™s.

Outer Banks is Esme and Isabelleā€™s favourite shoe. They tried to watch Pretty Little Liars on the last road trip but only did 3 episodes. Isabelle was 12 when it came out and it cringed them out. It wasnā€™t their thing. Esme prefers their new bed with the boxes to put their stuff it. Isabelle filled her storage space with books.

End of vlog

1661547541045.png
1661547554084.png
1661547622985.png
1661547728850.png
1661547688414.png

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was reading a news story earlier about the remains of a man who drowned in a lake in Arizona 20 years ago just now being found. When people go missing in large bodies of water, they are not always found. And it can happen in an *instant*. I live close to the pacific ocean, and visit regularly with my kid. I don't let him out of my sight, stay right next to him, never turn my back on the sea, and would never let him go any deeper than paddling his feet. Every year we have mutliple tragedies where kids are swept away and never seen again. A couple of years back, we had a little girl and her dad swept away, right in front of the mum. Their other child was rescued, but died later. Absolutely devastating. Why do these two idiots always assume that the bad stuff only happens to other people? I get so sick of hearing about them choosing to put their children in danger. They get away with so much online that they seem to have convinced themselves that they're invincible in real life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just because itā€™s their kids and they can do what they want, donā€™t make it bloody right, honestly the ifam sometimes šŸ™„šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I commented on the vlog that children can drown even in shallow water!
I got some great replies šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Sooooo the BIG question asked was.......

How old are you Kate.

Because obviously THATS the most important thing isnā€™t it?! šŸ™„

Saying about age I did a google of Sarah Ingham and got her ā€˜famous personā€™ page (we need more thread titles with her name in!! (And a disclaimer somewhere that we are NOT referring to poor bugger of the same name with a PhD!) anyway I canā€™t believe how much *younger* than me she is, we are talking well over a decade (almost two) younger, and how much older she has become, they all have, since those pages were set up, she looks older than I do! I felt a bit of pride then remembered who I was looking at, not really an achievement on my part is it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tonightā€™s a tough one for me tattlers, itā€™s 20 years to the day I lost one of my friends (we were 14 ) I donā€™t want to trigger people so Iā€™m not going to go into the details, but lazy, if youā€™re reading this, be thankful for your children, let them have a proper life and put the camera away, and let them be kids! Let them have friends! And be their own person, not stuck in a van with you sad fucks all summer, I look at my 14 year old and know heā€™s happy and healthy and Iā€™m doing all I can to keep it that way. My 17 year olds been taking driving lessons since his 17th birthday, has a part time job while in 6th form, these are the lessons they should be learning! Not creepy explaining how he writes off tax. Youā€™ll never know what youā€™ve got until itā€™s gone. And trust me youā€™re soon going to have a dead channel and children who havenā€™t got a clue what to do with themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That very same ASMR woman who is on their playlist has been on there before. Creepy Chris really seems to like her. I wonder why?

Reading about her I found out this, her style of amsr is considered role play. She whispers and smacks her saliva while "She takes care of you" Whether she's a flight attendant, shaving your face, feeding you, giving you a scalp massage or pretending to be a school nurse whilst she looks you over for lice, her goal is to make you feel loved and cared for if only for a moment.

That's pretty bleeping sad, Creepy. Have you ever thought of asking your own wife to satisfy your emotional and carnal needs? Oh who am I kidding, Lazy is far too miserable and far too old for the Creepy one.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m really, really upset watching that reel; a 10 and 13 year old in the middle of open water on their own with no life jackets. The danger those girls were in is unbelievable. Sorry if I sound dramatic but Iā€™m finding it hard to believe what Iā€™m seeing. The parents are clearly too thick or just donā€™t care enough about their kids - itā€™s so frightening. And even worse, they broadcast it to thousands of impressionable people.

In the link someone posted up thread about those two poor boys who died in Germany, it was mentioned in there that someone had died in the area from jumping in from a jetty - literally said they jumped in and just didnā€™t resurface again. Thatā€™s how dangerous the water is. The lack of care from Sarah and Chris for these kids is disgusting, and thatā€™s just what we see. Imagine what we arenā€™t privy to!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah shows Jace the monkey in the pool and you can hear her say, ā€œWhy arenā€™t you singing me and my monkey?ā€ Because heā€™s no longer your performing bloody monkey.

I also noticed on Thursday nights vlog she was showing Milaā€™s swim suits and had to emphasise the fact that they were age 6-12 months and show the labelsšŸ˜‚Ok Sarah congratulations you have petite children?? Weird thing to be obsessed over. I think she thinks it might convince us that Sarahā€™s petite herself seeing as she made such tiny babies. No Sarah you fat oink just duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How long before they delete the comments asking where their life jackets were. It doesn't take deep water to kill. Any level of water can kill. Cannot believe disgusting morons like pedalo and fat pie would actually believe that for a second. And allow their extremely immature children to do that. Social work report impending
You're absolutely right in everything you said, if something tragic happened then it would be totally down to their neglect. All so they can get a reaction from the "haters" They don't deserve children.

I commented on the vlog that children can drown even in shallow water!
I got some great replies šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
I think you should reply that you're old enough to know you can drown in shallow water. šŸ¤£ I definitely would!
Honestly, the deluded ifam are a breed all of their own. I love the reply I'm sure they know. Well if they know, why are they allowing their three year old in there under the supervision of two children then?, the dopey fuckers! Sorry for my language. I swear more on here than in real life because those two get right on my wick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Iā€™ve been watching old vlogs back too and I just found this moment where Chris has to run back to a group of fan girls so he can hug one of them. Weird moment that felt it needed to be shared @ 11:10 mark

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve been watching old vlogs back too and I just found this moment where Chris has to run back to a group of fan girls so he can hug one of them. Weird moment that felt it needed to be shared @ 11:10 mark
He's a dirty old bastard...need's his balls chopped off. His daft wife standing there watching it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Wtf? ā€˜I need to give them a massive hugā€™ no you donā€™t you creepy prick! Leave them alone

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.