The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh Sarah what was that slop you cooked up yak, and u want to bring a campers cook book out 😅🤣😅🤣 she must be getting tips from kays cooking channel, no offence to u kay your a sweetheart

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And what about if something terrible happens? They won't be having fun then, will they? And more importantly, whose fault will it be? Perhaps all their 'fans' need to think about that for a minute.
And it's 'whether' not 'weather'.
No they won’t be having fun but they’ll sure make use of the views when they can use a bad situation for views!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I thought Isabelle now wanted to do psychology and was already studying it in her spare time?

All I can think is she wants to understand her weirdo family
My daughter is off to start a psychology degree in September, she had to get AAA in her A-levels including Psychology and Biology, obvs there are Uni's that accept lower but most want Psych and Biology and 1 other A-level or equivalent In our area to study these A-levels you need at least a 6 in Psych and Biology and in the 3rd subject that is chosen, you also need at least a 4 in Maths and Eng Lang. Unfortunately Izzy is a long way off from gaining a college place.

Reactions: 21
Whats going on with Sarah lip's dry and cracked look's like big Frank on his way back
Taking a 17yo phone what the hell if it been me at that age there would of been ww3 on, yet Sarah laughs at the girl's all the time especially Isla, why Izzy was telling the camera about it Sarah started laughing at Jace wow
What the hell Esme washing herself in mud, god knows what been in that lake and mud for 1000 of years and animal tit
And what the hell was she cooking lmfao

It was only early this month a child drowned in the north east on a river in less water than the lake

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What the hell is this. Her thinning herself down and the pervert showing off his comb forward. Like right oh dickheads.

Screenshot 2022-08-26 200428.png
Screenshot 2022-08-26 200604.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Honestly why was Isla crying because her picture had blown away? She’s 10. I’d expect that from Jace, not a 10yr old. And imagine thinking it’s appropriate to take away your 17yo’s phone. I hope Izzy has it locked otherwise that Greasy little N once will have been going through all her personal stuff while he was editing.

Reactions: 45
What paper was it that reported their last fiasco with no aids - I think we should send pictures to tell them the idiots haven’t learnt a Dam thing

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I live close to the coast and we have numerous camping sites by rivers. Years ago they advertised ‘river beaches’ that stopped when tragedy struck one summer. We’ve had people drown where I live ‘chasing waves’; one of the leading causes of drowning where I am and their bodies aren’t always found.

Water is treacherous.

I nearly drowned in my last bath (years ago) after getting childish and stroppy with my then carer. I’d had enough of being treated like a baby and told her to get out. I suffered a seizure and nearly drowned (the water being 1-2 inches deep). It was so humiliating! I did apologise to the carer, I simply hate needing to rely upon others. But certainly learnt my lesson!! I remember being told at hospital you can drown drinking water..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1530276

I've seen some shocking things, but admitting you don't care if your children drown because they're having fun is something else 😲

But then again we all know they love putting their children in risky situations, they spend their trips waiting for an accident and illness vlog so they can use shocking vlog titles and get some extra views. 🤢
Well the person can’t even spell whether so there’s that lmao 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Inspired by Esme's chant she was repeating today, here is a suggestion for a new thread title, just changed the wording a little.

The Ingham Family #249 I wish for them to go away...
I wish for them to go away...
I wish for them to go away! 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know its early but #249 our Kids don’t need buoyancy aids…we want the drama so the mortgage will get paid

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.