The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their life is so, so chaotic.

They have been planning this trip for a while yet have arsed about in the days running up to it, shopping, more shopping, painting the playroom, days out etc, etc. which results in last minute rushed packing, washing nappies in the hour before they leave and using the dryer during the summer when they could have been hung outside if organised.

The kids looked absolutely filthy when they left, hair greasy 🤦🏼‍♀️! It’s just such a shambles.
I agree with you it was shocking to watch I don’t have any words to say 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The "maltesers incident" is on this vlog
Why did mommie wearyest think this was ok to keep in the vlog,It (aside from making me upset for Isla) made me so uncomfortable!! Guess as long as it gets views ,anything is vlogworthy material for the loud mouthed one.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hope everything settles down and everybody you love will be ok Necklace.I`ve finally got my lovely mum home again after a frightening week when everything was so uncertain.The same week my very dear friend and neighbour was diagnosed with breast cancer.Life can be so cruel ,please know i`m thinking of you and sending much love and many hugs,know only too well how stressful these times can be.xox
Sending so much love to you @whatamess123. I am so sorry that you have gone through such a terrifying week with your mum 😔. Thank goodness that she is back home now ❤❤. I know that you will have done everything you could this last week to make her feel more comfortable. I am so very sorry to hear about your friend and I hope that she is soon better. I am OK, thank you. This life is so tough but people like you make it so much better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sending so much love to you @whatamess123. I am so sorry that you have gone through such a terrifying week with your mum 😔. Thank goodness that she is back home now ❤❤. I know that you will have done everything you could this last week to make her feel more comfortable. I am so very sorry to hear about your friend and I hope that she is soon better. I am OK, thank you. This life is so tough but people like you make it so much better xx
Bless you and thankyou for your kind words.Tattle has kept me sane through many sleepless nights ,especially as both incidents were totally unexpected. Love how we`re all classed as "haterss" ,yet i`ve seen and read so much genuine care and compassion on this site than i`ve yet to witness on the comment section of an Ingham vlog.xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Late night thoughts of which beautiful amazingly stunning park for the night spots the Inghams have tonight. A supermarket car park? A random lay by? Or maybe they’ve checked into a hotel for the night? Living the absolute dream Inghams 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you think that video was bad ,try and hunt down the one where Isla is only two or three and she pinched some of Sarah's Maltesers. How that witch laid into that child was disgusting,she just wouldn't let it drop and Isla was absolutely breaking her heart. I don't suppose it's on their Chanel anymore ,I watched it on another channel,but it was way back,they were still in their first house. Would be grateful if anyone could find it and post it, the more people see this evil witch in action the better.
It haunts me to this day !

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Naaaah. Profile created 3 days ago and the surname is 'Cute'. 🤣 Granny grim probably had to post it to throw the haters off.
Don't be swayed they are def on the way to Iceland.... hence packing coats for the end of the tit-trip. I can just see it now Creepy getting up close and personal with a Narwhal with his video camera and it bites his cock off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just like the newbie accounts on here claiming Sarah is pregnant.
I'm keeping an open mind and reserving judgement for now (on a possible pregnancy and the IKEA thing).

Every user (on any forum) has to start somewhere...we were all newbies once. Our suspicions may turn out to be correct but not all new users have ulterior motives!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
47bb933dbac89ad0085690ccd1308660.jpg

F2A6B0FF-F660-4FBF-92BA-30DFC9D4B3A4.jpeg

The 'naughty' Isla vlog was one of Lazy's worst moments. Emotionally torturing her child on camera because she ate some of the parents' snacks.
Six years later karma comes back to bite you in the ass Sarah. You have literally turned yourself into a Roald Dahl character.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm keeping an open mind and reserving judgement for now (on a possible pregnancy and the IKEA thing).

Every user (on any forum) has to start somewhere...we were all newbies once. Our suspicions may turn out to be correct but not all new users have ulterior motives!
Absolutely true. But I always notice on this thread, a newbie will drop in with some speculation and - of course - a specific point on the vlog we must watch to see 🤣
Anyway yes, I’m still undecided on the pregnancy but I’m really hoping she isn’t..never had that feeling for anyone before.

Reactions: 14
Wow, I was only away for a few days and we are on page 8 of a new thread. Now time to catch up 🤣

Reactions: 7
Although Lazy does slip up on her moon face vlogs. When they were on their Ireland tin can trip she said something along the lines of "I'd love to come back here ON A PROPER HOLIDAY but fly next time"
Summat like that anyway. Even mummy fearest knows the van life is as bad as we all say it is.
Mummy fearest. Whether this was a typo or deliberate - it’s brilliant accolade for Sarah Ingham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.