The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her step dad took the photo (or told her to), her step dad posted it, her step dad tagged it #teenmodel knowing the other n0nces would come sniffing around his n bat signal.
Not wanting to think this way, but I bet he bigs her up complimenting her and that’s why she wears such revealing stuff. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Boom, got his content!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
One has to wonder whether she would still be doing this if she was actually aware of the sickening truth about her step-father. And her ‘mother’ allows it. She is going to be a mess when she does eventually realise.
At some point in her life, later rather than sooner, I imagine, the penny will drop, and there will be no way she can carry on believing he did nothing wrong, and everyone else was to blame. It is there in black and white, and it will never go away. And that's even if he never puts another foot wrong, which isn't going to happen, because he believes he is invincible!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Vlog up,what a fuckung state they look dirty the lot of them and the N once in that grubby beanie what a weirdo he should not be near any children with his tendencies...disgusting

8 countries to be tainted by this vile lot,Creepy shouldn't be anywhere near young girls and these children need washed and educated , not dragged around in a parcel van by a n once and enabler

Reactions: 35
Surprised they are staying at a disney hotel, i thought it would be a day trip.

Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family posted:
SURPRISE FIRST DESTINATION REVEAL! (THE BIGGEST ROAD TRIP WE WILL EVER DO!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 2
I’m going to a certain country that has been speculated on here before next month and I’ll actually cry if they are there because Chris follows pages surrounding it 😓😓

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope for them that they don’t go to Holland. My scissors will be ready to cut Jaces hair 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So once again these are going to be the most epic WOW POW vlogs they’ve ever produced for the most incredible WOW POW trip they’ve ever been on?!

Really Creepy? Not sure anyone believes you 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What a 'SURPRISE' Disney 🙄 some old borefest, moaning, eating crap and getting excited about nothing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.