The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest road trip that they'll ever do? Is the van getting repossessed when they get home? Or are they already accepting that it's going to be so tit that they'll definitely never ever want to do it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope they have submitted the document for how they are going to shield that outdoor staircase!

He hasn’t been to Disney land Paris for “Way many years ago”…….ermmmmm yeah that’s 3 yrs then

oh, and genuine vanlifers don’t check into hotels at every opportunity! You are NOT vanlifers fgs
Will we get creepy crying at the Disney princess parade

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No no NO. I’m off to Disney on Monday and I need them GONE before then before they ruin my entire summer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Big Mac for breakfast. What a set of tramps. Also Jason’s car seat looks crammed up in front of a wall with not much to look at poor little sod. Also also, I see they haven’t found the hairbrushes yet. Absolute scruffs
Big macs aren't served until after 11.15 when the breakfast menu is swapped for the daytime menu. So the lazy one still refuses to get up before lunchtime even on holiday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh em geeee. Really thought they were doing Morocco.
The person who commented about Ikea only made an account days ago, so wondering why this couple (who looks lovely), would leave a comment under a fake name? Edited to say just realised it is her real name and she actually mentioned their account in the comment . :oops: I am an idiot.

That greasy bastard is going to go to Norway. @nattis we send you all our sympathy.

What have we missed? Where?
Thank you very much, I am thinking about fly to Switzerland and get my time done while they are here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They’re well gone.you’re safe (unless your in the hotel room they occupied )
Oh fab!!!! I haven’t followed these threads for ages and have only just seen their mugs pop up on insta! Thank you! You’ve saved my summer!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chris Ingham thinking he's trolling the trolls with an Andrew Tate clip.
Creepy is a tatertot 😂 😂
You might want to align yourself with someone else mate, even Austin McBroom is better and he is f... vile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh em geeee. Really thought they were doing Morocco.
The person who commented about Ikea only made an account days ago, so wondering why this couple (who looks lovely), would leave a comment under a fake name? Edited to say just realised it is her real name and she actually mentioned their account in the comment . :oops: I am an idiot.

That greasy bastard is going to go to Norway. @nattis we send you all our sympathy.

What have we missed? Where?
The couple are Emily and Louise. I read it that Fiona who made the comment was watching Emily and Louise's vlog and spotted Isabelle in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is Cris's dream trip. If he could do anything. This would be it.
So does that mean he is going to ruin as many teen girls as he possibly can in every country you are going to Sarah.
So my bet for which countries they are going to on this trip is. France Germany Denmark Sweeden, Bergen (yes that is it's own country, not part of Norway at all...) . The van will be broken down by then so they will fly back home.

Reactions: 21
What dangerous situation will they put the chuldrun in this holiday ?
Does confining the kids in a hot van in this heat count as dangerous? If a dog was left in a car the windows woild be smashed to save them

Reactions: 22
The couple are Emily and Louise. I read it that Fiona who made the comment was watching Emily and Louise's vlog and spotted Isabelle in it.
Ahhhh. Now I understand. Thank you x It did look like Isabelle in the background in a few shots, but looking on a tiny screen.
Of all the museums in all the places they visit, including England, they take them to IKEA. I'm sure it's very educational, but IKEA? Truly mindboggling.

• Haha
What’s with the IKEA obsession? Can somebody help me understand? I live a 2 mins drive away from one, I’ve been once to pick up a bedside table, I bleeping hated the place and the whole 20/30 mins I was in there for felt like a lifetime, do people actually go for days out?! 😳😳
Last time I went to IKEA my partner had to break up a fight over a parking space

• Haha
  • Wow
I watched the vlog with the van lifers in ikea and I couldn’t see anyone that looks like Isabelle in the background, but I’m not as eagle eyes as some of you guys! However if it is Isabelle, someone who is not yet banned should comment on their vlog about the ikea museum so it ruins their sooper dooper surprise and gives them a taste of their own medicine filming others in their vlogs

Reactions: 17
When Sarah told Jace that the girls were getting confers the first thing he said was “are they food?” That boy has got serious problems. And why, when Sarah sells wankets, why didn’t she put one on the grass for Mila to sit on?

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.