The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Pre 9am is early early.“ What! What planet do you live on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Sarah Ingham has just told her 3yo that you can eat conkers. Never a day goes by when that thick witch doesn‘t amaze me. She said they can be roasted. No you daft bint, thats chestnuts.

Don’t they have any aircon in that van? The kids were wet with sweat. And it’s really good to see that Mila is back perched on top of her wooden box. bleeping dullards.

And it turned out to be pre 10am in the end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
They're lazy layabouts,try actually doing some full time work for a change Sarah ,never seen such a disinterested lazy mother

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At some point in her life, later rather than sooner, I imagine, the penny will drop, and there will be no way she can carry on believing he did nothing wrong, and everyone else was to blame. It is there in black and white, and it will never go away. And that's even if he never puts another foot wrong, which isn't going to happen, because he believes he is invincible!
What he did was absolutely diabolical, but explainable, if he had owned up at the time - it’s the last four years of lies they’ll never be able to justify.

Sarah to Jace "you can eat conkers, if you roast them". Ok. Future vlog title our three year old ate a conker and ended up in A&E. Jaces hair is a complete state he looks neglected, find a barbers and get it cut for Christ sake. Also this trip will cost thousands, Disney included, they have a lot of money coming from somewhere to afford this lifestyle, sixth holiday of the year (that I can count there may have been more).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Lazy you stupid bint CONKERS Are not CHESTNUTS .
telling your kids you can roast them😀
You forgetting you’re posh lazy Ferre (that’s how she pronounced ferry )
The creepy one was trying to hide that thing lazy was eating With his arm
Sorry they just can’t be skint (hopefully they soon will be )
Note this is creepys trip of a lifetime not the families.
Feel good creepy now your out of the country and don’t have to keep wondering if anyone recognises you.
You can run but you can’t hide forever

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Every trip brings a disaster. Waiting in anticipation…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes! That one was vile. Yet prince Jace can do what ever he wants
Just watched it. So it's OK for Fatty lardarse and the creepy one to have 2 boxes of cakes,boxes of malteasers and other junk but no one else is allowed to eat it all because Isla took a malteaser before dinner. Ok, she was told not to, and she did. If you are going to tell her off, do it off camera. Then to say to her, you can lay mummy and daddies treats out now but you aren't having any is just cruel. They are just wankers the pair of them. They know they did wrong because they turned the comments off so knew they would get backlash.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I hope they have submitted the document for how they are going to shield that outdoor staircase!

He hasn’t been to Disney land Paris for “Way many years ago”…….ermmmmm yeah that’s 3 yrs then

oh, and genuine vanlifers don’t check into hotels at every opportunity! You are NOT vanlifers fgs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They were spotted in Ikea museum Sweden as the car park is one of them park night places, the person who spotted them is also a vanlifer on YT so I went and watched theirs and tbf its what vanlife vlogs should be about even took their dog and cat!! - anyways in the vlog one part you can see what looks like Isobelle in background browsing about - so its deffo going to be Scandanavia and maybe Iceland thrown in
Oh em geeee. Really thought they were doing Morocco.
The person who commented about Ikea only made an account days ago, so wondering why this couple (who looks lovely), would leave a comment under a fake name? Edited to say just realised it is her real name and she actually mentioned their account in the comment . :oops: I am an idiot.

That greasy bastard is going to go to Norway. @nattis we send you all our sympathy.

Has Chris seriously used an Andrew Tate video to try and defend his actions??? PLEASE he gets worse
What have we missed? Where?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
It was about a group of men throwing fags in to the lake and peeing in to it while other familys were around.

Why does she need to ruin a family photo with the tounge out. Also milas so over it 🤣
3 years old and Jace already has a comb over.

• Sad
  • Haha
Praying that Sarah eats a conker roasted or raw 😂 she may lose some poundage and get a tad closer to her mythical size 14!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Big Mac for breakfast. What a set of tramps. Also Jason’s car seat looks crammed up in front of a wall with not much to look at poor little sod. Also also, I see they haven’t found the hairbrushes yet. Absolute scruffs

Reactions: 22
It was about a group of men throwing fags in to the lake and peeing in to it while other familys were around.

Why does she need to ruin a family photo with the tounge out. Also milas so over it 🤣
I am genuinely happy for their neighbours. Peace and quiet for a few weeks, what bliss!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.