The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the shorts short enough 😱
I really can't decide whether she knows exactly what she looks like, and what she's doing, or if she is so naive that she hasn't got a clue how it can be so misconstrued, and how it can actually be used . . . but either way, it's very worrying.

Reactions: 15
I really can't decide whether she knows exactly what she looks like, and what she's doing, or if she is so naive that she hasn't got a clue how it can be so misconstrued, and how it can actually be used . . . but either way, it's very worrying.
Her step dad took the photo (or told her to), her step dad posted it, her step dad tagged it #teenmodel knowing the other n0nces would come sniffing around his n bat signal.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
They were spotted in Ikea museum Sweden as the car park is one of them park night places, the person who spotted them is also a vanlifer on YT so I went and watched theirs and tbf its what vanlife vlogs should be about even took their dog and cat!! - anyways in the vlog one part you can see what looks like Isobelle in background browsing about - so its deffo going to be Scandanavia and maybe Iceland thrown in
That has to be the lesbian couple Fiona & Louise with the cat and dog. I only watched their vlog titled 'disgusting things we have seen in Sweden' hoping it was the minghams and low and be-hold :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As if creepy wasn’t bad enough he’s also a andrew tate fan 🤮🤮🤮 as a dad of 4 girls do bleeping better jesus christ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
One has to wonder whether she would still be doing this if she was actually aware of the sickening truth about her step-father. And her ‘mother’ allows it. She is going to be a mess when she does eventually realise.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They were spotted in Ikea museum Sweden as the car park is one of them park night places, the person who spotted them is also a vanlifer on YT so I went and watched theirs and tbf its what vanlife vlogs should be about even took their dog and cat!! - anyways in the vlog one part you can see what looks like Isobelle in background browsing about - so its deffo going to be Scandanavia and maybe Iceland thrown in
Whats the channel?
I cant beleive thiers an Ikea museum!!
Also seems a long way round, paris to sweden

Reactions: 11
Poor Jace looking like a scruff, Sarah filtered to duck and esme acting like an absolute idiot
Must be an Ingham trip
Wow she really has slimmed her face down in the picture……she has a moon shaped face in the vlogs! Funny how when she takes her own pics she looks a lot slimmer and smoother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if creepy wasn’t bad enough he’s also a andrew tate fan 🤮🤮🤮 as a dad of 4 girls do bleeping better jesus christ
This explains a lot then doesn't it. What a vile man.

Between Esme suffering from middle child sydrome, Jace and his shocking hairline (not his fault of course), and Isla begging for screen time, these vlogs are going to be a trainwreck!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Right - you can only pick one! Who is the most annoying of the Inghams?

Definitely Esme for me
Lazy for me. The foghorn voice, laughing for no reason after every sentence and the fact she's turned the non holiday vlogs into the Sarah chuntering on for hours about nothing and going shopping show.

Let the entertainment begin if they have gone to Disney in August.

Reactions: 19
I had to google him and now I need a shower or 3.
I wonder if creepy is a hustlers university subscriber and that’s where he learnt his dropshipping “skills”? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow she really has slimmed her face down in the picture……she has a moon shaped face in the vlogs! Funny how when she takes her own pics she looks a lot slimmer and smoother 🤣
Isla looks a lot slimmer on the reel than she does in the blogs… loving that wide angle again

Reactions: 12
im not bringing it up again to cause debate but i have been wanting to say my input in this but have t had much time to post, nobody is shaming anyone here for using reusable products, what we are doing is calling sarah out for lying to make herself look good, she constantly says they are eco friendly but do the complete opposite in the next vlog
There is no bloody way she is going to be washing three sets of crusty period pants and tit filled reusable nappies
She can’t be arsed with personal hygiene at the best of times and that’s whilst in her fake mansion with washing machine, dryer and multiple bathrooms to hand so can we really see her making that effort in a cramped van 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.