The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New product

😂 You had me at 'Pasty odour'. I can still remember the synthetic scent of my baby dolls as a child. I think you could make a viral meme cartoon of baby Chris with this idea, sort of like Annoying Orange but Creepy Chris instead

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am not finding fault with boys having long hair. But majority of people would keep it looking good. I am sorry but Jace’s hair is a total mess and quite possibly ruined from lack of care☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Just seen the thing on Sarahs instagram, why the heck is esme pulling those poses on the ferry. She’s 13!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Poor Jace looking like a scruff, Sarah filtered to duck and esme acting like an absolute idiot
Must be an Ingham trip
Sarah love keep dreaming … you aren’t going to get that look by cramming 10kg of cheese down ya neck every week!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can already tell that Esme is going to be an insufferable brat during this roadtrip. I hope she gives Sarah and the wet lettuce hell.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
im not bringing it up again to cause debate but i have been wanting to say my input in this but have t had much time to post, nobody is shaming anyone here for using reusable products, what we are doing is calling sarah out for lying to make herself look good, she constantly says they are eco friendly but do the complete opposite in the next vlog

Reactions: 19
Oh they are so cryptic with thier emojis 🤣
If it was last week, from what ive read Disney was in a heatwave.
I read a review from someone who has just been and they said the heat was awful, the queues were really long, there was so much standing around and it was hard to move around as there were so many people there. They said all this combined made it exhausting and that she probably wouldn't go back. The Inghams could go anytime of the year as they "home school", so it's a bit silly to go in August when they will spend a lot of time in queues in the heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They were spotted in Ikea museum Sweden as the car park is one of them park night places, the person who spotted them is also a vanlifer on YT so I went and watched theirs and tbf its what vanlife vlogs should be about even took their dog and cat!! - anyways in the vlog one part you can see what looks like Isobelle in background browsing about - so its deffo going to be Scandanavia and maybe Iceland thrown in

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Has Chris seriously used an Andrew Tate video to try and defend his actions??? PLEASE he gets worse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Jace's hair in that reel is shocking! It's so thin and straggly. Not to mention his receding hair line?! Sarah, literally no one cares that your boy has long hair but at least look after it properly!
I screen grabbed the exact same thing. How does he have bill baileys hairstyle at age 3?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I screen grabbed the exact same thing. How does he have bill baileys hairstyle at age 3?
And it's all down to bad parenting,nothing against boys having long hair ,but that boys hair is unkempt,unwashed and never brushed or trimmed ,child abuse takes many forms ...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Probably just slept in the car park.

Does it still require advance booking?
You still have to reserve your days if staying off site, buying tickets on the day wil be near impossible as it’s been full capacity most days recently

I read a review from someone who has just been and they said the heat was awful, the queues were really long, there was so much standing around and it was hard to move around as there were so many people there. They said all this combined made it exhausting and that she probably wouldn't go back. The Inghams could go anytime of the year as they "home school", so it's a bit silly to go in August when they will spend a lot of time in queues in the heat.
We’ve been back two weeks and it was extremely busy, the heat is unbearable and not many places for shade, I’d go term time if I could, one for cost and queues, but then my children have this inconvenient think that gets in the way called school 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Are they in Belgium?

terrible btw, good thing that this parents where arrested. This what should have happened with them when they left Jace alone on the beach.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Right - you can only pick one! Who is the most annoying of the Inghams?

Definitely Esme for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.