The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I use to go away at 17 and no one would see me for 3 days, I'd get back and no one would ask where I'd been lol
Sarah Izzy is 17 and away for 1 night not a year , the reason she lacks confidence is Chris and Sarah have her that way , plus it not help her confidence when her mam and Esme take the piss out of her on a vlog behind her back
I personal dont think Esme does they toys I'd love to see her do one from start to finish on a vlog no cuts just speed it up
I was lucky enough to have a dad who worked on the railway so had a travel card that gave me free or heavily discounted rail travel. At 15 I was going to London to pose down carnaby st with friends (we were all mods) and at 16 I was off to Brighton on holiday 😁

Reactions: 24
Granny Grim
Yes remember when they were at school and either issabelle or esme had to do a art project but they had been away all weekend (and they only got back about 10 at night) and suddenly they had done this really good art project people suspected granny had done it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ss must be involved letting your kids out taking them for a hair cut who has ruffled the feathers of the ingham nest

Esme copied that picture back in the Jace doll days and they have done it again. Sarah is trying to prove her children don’t need an education, although it clearly shows Sarah does, she
doesn’t seem to know other people can use Google to expose her lies or the difference between a giraffe and zebra.

I also noticed she kept talking over Isabelle in the car and ‘correcting’ her. That is why she is anxious because her Mum constantly undermines her.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I'm going to swim against the tide and say that I do believe that esme made the rabbit in a hat.

No, she didn't create it from her imagination and I doubt she knocked it up in a couple of hours. I don't know why they are compulsive liars dragging their chuldrun into their scammy ways.

She's a creative girl and that does look like something a 13 year old would produce imo. I very much doubt it was bought from Etsy/wherever. Compare it to the pattern posted earlier and it's not a very good reproduction so not from a professional who crochets items for sale. If I didn't know it was supposed to be a rabbit I'd struggle to identify it. Pretty good for a relative newbie though so I'm not trying to slag off Esme's creations.

1660072133099.png
1660072168171.png

Reactions: 54
I'm going to swim against the tide and say that I do believe that esme made the rabbit in a hat.

No, she didn't create it from her imagination and I doubt she knocked it up in a couple of hours. I don't know why they are compulsive liars dragging their chuldrun into their scammy ways.

She's a creative girl and that does look like something a 13 year old would produce imo. I very much doubt it was bought from Etsy/wherever. Compare it to the pattern posted earlier and it's not a very good reproduction so not from a professional who crochets items for sale. If I didn't know it was supposed to be a rabbit I'd struggle to identify it. Pretty good for a relative newbie though so I'm not trying to slag off Esme's creations.

View attachment 1485847 View attachment 1485850
I also believe that she is crocheting them herself, by looking at other peoples work and copying . It’s just the lies they spin. Why say that all she has in front of her is her ‘yarn’ and hook? She would get more credibility if she didn’t lie, and was truthful, saying that Esme finds pictures on line and copies them in her own time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
learn her lesson to go skinny dippy with creepy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Blaming lockdown on Isabelle feeling so nervous and anxious getting a train etc! They can't even see its their fault for keeping her at home and not encouraging her to see friends more! Nearly 17 such a shame!
What a nasty Horrible witch!!!

Reactions: 18
Is that a window in to esmes head?! She never uses a pattern you know!
The next sentence she said she had learned a new stitch the first rule of lying is to keep your story straight lol how would you learn something new if you weren’t being taught, maybe like homeschool the invisible teacher eh
ETA everyone I know that knits or crochets calls their yawn wool we have wool shops and stalls where I live I’ve always thought of yarn as an American term 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
She doesn’t even get Jaces animal wellies correct! Little zebras🤦‍♀️ So much wrong with this vlog, so much…..
Sarah Ingham, Izzy is the way she is because of YOU and HIM, not because of lockdown……and that’s that!
And they bought a B&M water bottle oh geeez, you could t script this. And we know Esme gets her ideas off Pinterest, we’ve proved it! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’m glad you mentioned the zebra’s. I thought I was having a senior moment. Checked the bottle to see if I’d had one too many gins.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s because they’ve filled her full of tit about stalkers and haters
And they've probably told her to take no notice if anyone tries to talk to her. Can you imagine, some random person sitting by her, and innocently asking her a question, trying to strike up a conversation to pass the time of day. They'd automatically be labelled as stalkers, if her creepy parents were there, they'd be ifam. Strange that. I do wonder if anyone has ever tried to warn Izzy about her step father, on the rare occasion she's be out alone.

That cut on Isla arm - I do hope that's not self harm or a 'accident' and that's what's prompted the sudden interest in her. As that's going to lead to a lot of 'accidents' as Isla will see it as a way to get attention. I mean bless her she's looked happy this week, tho their is never any praise for her, like Esme was receiving for her crocheting. That little girl is crying out for her parents love.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
In all seriousness, Sarah Ingham is a fairly young woman. Hopefully her baby years are over. Whilst she is pretty thick and a very lot stupid - everyone can learn.
She could:-
A) study to improve her literacy and numeracy, then
B) do a foundation course, then
C) take a degree, or
D) get a job and
E) leave Creepy

Then live her best life and let her kids do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also believe that she is crocheting them herself, by looking at other peoples work and copying . It’s just the lies they spin. Why say that all she has in front of her is her ‘yarn’ and hook? She would get more credibility if she didn’t lie, and was truthful, saying that Esme finds pictures on line and copies them in her own time 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she’s making them herself too. She’s lying about making up the patterns herself though obviously. I mean, I dunno maybe lazy thinks she is making up things by herself. I bet esme sits in her room for hours crocheting without lazy looking in on her so how would she know? It’s just another example of their children acting up to get praise from detached and disinterested parents

Reactions: 34
JustHereForTheAgriculture said:
I remember Izzy coming back from her first day of secondary school absolutely buzzing. She made this friend, she was going to join one of the sports. A really social butterfly of a child, thriving. Fast forward two years and she was saying how scared she was to walk into school if she didn’t have her friend, singular, with her,
What was the difference in those two days? Her dirty stepfather being outed. The girl was probably ripped to pieces in school and stared at, laughed at everywhere she went.
Even if you look back before they got ‘homeschooled’ there’s such a difference in all the children.
Isabelle, as you say , was a very social , ambitious and friendly young teen who had plans to become a nurse/vet and travel alone some day. She was at an age where she was being allowed more independence (getting train with friends , sleepovers etc.) and seemed to be thriving. Now she’s anxious and antisocial at the time she would be thriving most with more independence and thinking about the future
I personally don’t think that Esmé was that different. She’s always been imaginative, creative and energetic but I think her getting energy out in school lunch/break times and things like clubs (didn’t they used to dance like 5 hours a week?) made her a much more tolerable child. Now she’s over hyper out of boredom which makes her come across as unlikable
Isla was a bubbly, happy , loving little girl. She loved getting one on one time with her parents and clearly adored her big sisters (they all seemed to be so much closer back then) she was social, smart and couldn’t wait to grow up (as most young kids) she clearly loved school , and thrived in doing so. Now the isolation has caused her to become subdued, and her learning being taken away means she’s now just bored so reverts to acting like a toddler.
All three girls are almost unrecognisable, and not in a god way

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Deluded ifam telling Esme she could sell her crocheted items and they'd buy them...not sure I'd want anything made by someone who allegedly doesn't bother washing her hands after using the toilet 💩💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Was it a white puffer coat with a furry hood, by any chance?

"Baby if you've got to go away..." 🎶 🎵
That will be in the garage of doom

From Nanaar and each generation after that they arent known for their brains...

I don't believe she's made them either just like I don't believe about the miscarriage ,the exams ,the stalkers and all the other bullshit this family come out with ,they are born liars
You forgot the black toe😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.