The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even get Jaces animal wellies correct! Little zebras🤦‍♀️ So much wrong with this vlog, so much…..
From Nanaar and each generation after that they arent known for their brains...
Ok who’s making these crochet toys for Esme or where are they buying them.
No offence to Esme, because I do think she’s quite creative, but I’m not buying that she’s crocheting them. No way.
YARN 🥱
I don't believe she's made them either just like I don't believe about the miscarriage ,the exams ,the stalkers and all the other bullshit this family come out with ,they are born liars

Reactions: 38
Ok who’s making these crochet toys for Esme or where are they buying them.
No offence to Esme, because I do think she’s quite creative, but I’m not buying that she’s crocheting them. No way.
YARN 🥱
Granny Grim

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From Nanaar and each generation after that they arent known for their brains...

I don't believe she's made them either just like I don't believe about the miscarriage ,the exams ,the stalkers and all the other bullshit this family come out with ,they are born liars
They'll have come from Amazon or China. She will have been told to show one a week cos she " made" them.

Reactions: 20
Its not HMRC it is Companies House the body that oversees Limited companies and who you deal with when setting up a company , filing your accounts for the public record etc

HMRC is Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs , that is the Taxman ! Now that really is who needs to investigate the Inghams !!!

Ahhh my mistake. Still, a fine is a fine 🤣

There is no way Esme has crocheted those two toys by HERSELF following no patterns at all. And Sarah said she done them in a couple of hours?! Bullshit. A couple of hours for an amateur? I can smell the bullshit from here.

“Oh the yarn is £16 a go that’s why Esme wouldn’t be able to sell them” - erm no, the reason you can’t sell them is a) you’ve probably purchased them from someone else and b) because you’ve purchased them from somewhere else you wouldn’t be able to keep up with demand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Isla had a large dressing on her arm the other day and now we can see the injury. I think it’s odd given how they usually exploit their childrens health for content that this hasn’t been mentioned and also that Isla has been the star of the show for a few days.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
When they were looking at the rabbits in the pet shop, Jace asked Sarah something like, why does the rabbit want/need a friend?....to which Sarah replied along the lines of, "because it might get lonely."

Sarah, you should be ashamed of yourself. You know that the animals need friends for company but you won't allow your children the same.....not real, meaningful friendships anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Well I for one am very impressed with Esme’s crocheting. Not only does she come up with her own ideas and patterns but she is so talented that the ideas she comes up with are identical to the ones you can find online. What are the odds of that?

Disgusting to have your child lie this way. But worse, they’ve really missed a trick here. They’re so desperate to prove how great the girls are doing with homeschool yet can’t show their work because they’re most likely years behind. Could have easily used crocheting as a way to show off Esme’s learning. How she learns, watching videos to learn the techniques, practicing etc. Would have been a great thing to show off.
But I guess the ‘Esme is just a creative genius who knows more than people who’ve been crocheting for years’ is…also an angle.
But I won’t say Esme is learning nothing from teacher Sarah. She’s now got Esme saying ‘moderated’ instead of ‘modified’ 🤦‍♀️

As for Isabelle’s anxiety. Bullshit that it has anything to do with the pandemic. Mother of the year would want to remember it started long before any lockdown.
I remember Izzy coming back from her first day of secondary school absolutely buzzing. She made this friend, she was going to join one of the sports. A really social butterfly of a child, thriving. Fast forward two years and she was saying how scared she was to walk into school if she didn’t have her friend, singular, with her,
What was the difference in those two days? Her dirty stepfather being outed. The girl was probably ripped to pieces in school and stared at, laughed at everywhere she went.

But no doubt Sarah will claim after one solo trip on the train, Izzy is so much more confident 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Izzy, I might get kidnapped, there are a lot of weirdo's out there. No love unfortunately you live with the weirdo's. I'm sorry, but at 17 to be coming out with utter crap like that, shows how much her parents have held her back. Lockdown hasn't held her back, I mean what lockdown, they didn't abide by any lockdown rules as I recall. And if all the rumours about how gobby she was at school is true, all this bull about how she won't ask for ketchup, or say boo to a goose is for her own narrative.
I guess they can't leave in the vlog "I'm scared people will recognise me and confront me about you texting those girls" or "I'm scared of someone you've texted coming over to me on the train...just like when you don't go out on your own"

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Isla had a large dressing on her arm the other day and now we can see the injury. I think it’s odd given how they usually exploit their childrens health for content that this hasn’t been mentioned and also that Isla has been the star of the show for a few days.
That looks like a nasty cut/scratch. I wondered what the dressing was for. Isla was pulling faces in the background on tonight's vlog again. I wonder what is really going on with her.....even with Sarah's recent charm offensive the poor girl still seems to be troubled and not contented.

Sarah was talking about watching "The Parent Trap" with Isla and asking for family film recommendations....seems a bit of a turnaround there. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Izzy, I might get kidnapped, there are a lot of weirdo's out there. No love unfortunately you live with the weirdo's. I'm sorry, but at 17 to be coming out with utter crap like that, shows how much her parents have held her back. Lockdown hasn't held her back, I mean what lockdown, they didn't abide by any lockdown rules as I recall. And if all the rumours about how gobby she was at school is true, all this bull about how she won't ask for ketchup, or say boo to a goose is for her own narrative.
It’s because they’ve filled her full of tit about stalkers and haters

Reactions: 25
Hopefully they are/will be, I need to go to White Rose and I don't want to bump into the shopaholic.

Good on Isabelle for escaping the cult if only for one night.
When I'm in the white rose I get scared every time I see a mobility scooter. Never noticed before how many mobility scooters are going around till I started to fear meeting nana on her way out of Primark with the rest of them close by.

I've never seen them though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.