The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Should the children go back into a school environment?

• Yes - they're suffering

Votes: 557 90.7%
  • No - they're living their best life

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 80 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR

Last few days of the caravan holiday at Sutton-on-Sea, Mablethorpe, including a boring caravan tour (looked like an ad for the place they bought the caravan from)....exciting if you like cupboards, I suppose.

A trip to the seafront fairground rides provided clickbait and could've ended in disaster but they left mostly unscathed. (Poor Jace has probably had nightmares from the scary ghost train and Sarah lost her dignity on the gravity-defying, spinning cage ride....she feared for her life and hated every second of it but Tattlers had a field day with the wonderfully unflattering images we were gifted!)

Sarah claims that Izzy made friends with a mystery young YouTuber with 1m subs, who just happened to be pitched right nextdoor at the cara-van site but shall remain nameless. Sure, Jan!

Neglected Prinny was shown with massively overgrown claws which must be very painful for her. Sarah claims that they were recently cut by the groomer (actual dog groomer, not Chris the groomer) but they're still far too long and require further attention. (Good luck with that, poor Prinny.)

Sarah had a mini rant to the Secret FB Group about haters "ragging" her children to shreds, including Jace's messy hair and dirty nails. She still doesn't seem to understand that any criticism is aimed at her (and Chris), definitely not the kids themselves.

Back from hols...

Isla was promoted to centre stage for some pampering time with Mum taking her for a salon haircut and a new fringe. Poor kid thought her hair wash was a shower.

Isla was seen wearing an outfit which looked like an oversized baby's romper suit. Tattlers pointed out how this kind of outfit would appeal to sick perverts but no doubt Sarah and Chris already know that.

The Minghams put on a crap baby gender reveal bash for Katrina and gang, complete with confetti canons, balloons and poo-face cupcakes in the woods. Everyone already knew it was a boy by the time the vlog went up....zzzzzz The best part was Creepy Chris claiming to pick dog poo up off the ground....."King tit-Midas" status confirmed.

Many Tattlers are concerned about Leah's welfare. She's been snubbed by her Mother, Katrina, who apparently now only has sons. (If you read here, Leah, come and join us. We care and hope you're safe and well.)

Lazy Sarah keeps banging on about redecorating and reorganising the playroom. Apparently it's all about zones....and wasting shitloads of money.

Chris is busy with yet another costly overhaul of the ex-DPD van (renovation number 163, I think). Apparently all the time, money and hassle will be worth it when the beds have an extra 2cm space and they have a pull out kitchen for better burgahs and slop.

Mila helped him by sitting in the van and looking after the screws and other sharp objects.

There was a shortlived Hello Fresh collab. Sarah included an ad at the start of a vlog, with an affiliate voucher deal. (Possibly the worst brand fit EVER in the history of influencer-brand partnerships.....the Queen of processed food and cheesy slop working with a brand which is all about healthy, fresh, quality ingredients.)

Tattlers were justifiably annoyed and after many complaints (with rude, unprofessional replies) and cancelled subscriptions, Hello Fresh eventually came good and pulled the plug on the Inghams. Hopefully the 3rd party marketing company got the message and won't be using them in future either.

Credit @bunnys

1r.jpg
2r.jpg

Credit @slmapg

40856DC6-4A52-483A-B64B-E6D756CD451D.jpeg

F2A6B0FF-F660-4FBF-92BA-30DFC9D4B3A4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Thanks for the votes for my suggestion! I did like the Vidal Baboon one though!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder if Chris the n0nce brother talks to him ? Or has a view about him when it all came out about Chris
Why has Izzy dad not steped in yet ? As Sarah has a n0nce as a husband and a brother who is a convicted n0nce, I'd not be happy about it all if she was my daughter
So apart from Sarah & Chris failing the children the rest of the familys are failing them aswell

Reactions: 22
Great thread title I haven’t had a chance to watch the 💩 show thanks tattlers and especially mags for the updates

Reactions: 19
TLDR

Last few days of the caravan holiday at Sutton-on-Sea, Mablethorpe, including a boring caravan tour (looked like an ad for the place they bought the caravan from)....exciting if you like cupboards, I suppose.

A trip to the seafront fairground rides provided clickbait and could've ended in disaster but they left mostly unscathed. (Poor Jace has probably had nightmares from the scary ghost train and Sarah lost her dignity on the gravity-defying, spinning cage ride....she feared for her life and hated every second of it but Tattlers had a field day with the wonderfully unflattering images we were gifted!)

Sarah claims that Izzy made friends with a mystery young YouTuber with 1m subs, who just happened to be pitched right nextdoor at the cara-van site but shall remain nameless. Sure, Jan!

Neglected Prinny was shown with massively overgrown claws which must be very painful for her. Sarah claims that they were recently cut by the groomer (actual dog groomer, not Chris the groomer) but they're still far too long and require further attention. (Good luck with that, poor Prinny.)

Sarah had a mini rant to the Secret FB Group about haters "ragging" her children to shreds, including Jace's messy hair and dirty nails. She still doesn't seem to understand that any criticism is aimed at her (and Chris), definitely not the kids themselves.

Back from hols...

Isla was promoted to centre stage for some pampering time with Mum taking her for a salon haircut and a new fringe. Poor kid thought her hair wash was a shower.

Isla was seen wearing an outfit which looked like an oversized baby's romper suit. Tattlers pointed out how this kind of outfit would appeal to sick perverts but no doubt Sarah and Chris already know that.

The Minghams put on a crap baby gender reveal bash for Katrina and gang, complete with confetti canons, balloons and poo-face cupcakes in the woods. Everyone already knew it was a boy by the time the vlog went up....zzzzzz The best part was Creepy Chris claiming to pick dog poo up off the ground....."King tit-Midas" status confirmed.

Many Tattlers are concerned about Leah's welfare. She's been snubbed by her Mother, Katrina, who apparently now only has sons. (If you read here, Leah, come and join us. We care and hope you're safe and well.)

Lazy Sarah keeps banging on about redecorating and reorganising the playroom. Apparently it's all about zones....and wasting shitloads of money.

Chris is busy with yet another costly overhaul of the ex-DPD van (renovation number 163, I think). Apparently all the time, money and hassle will be worth it when the beds have an extra 2cm space and they have a pull out kitchen for better burgahs and slop.

Mila helped him by sitting in the van and looking after the screws and other sharp objects.

There was a shortlived Hello Fresh collab. Sarah included an ad at the start of a vlog, with an affiliate voucher deal. (Possibly the worst brand fit EVER in the history of influencer-brand partnerships.....the Queen of processed food and cheesy slop working with a brand which is all about healthy, fresh, quality ingredients.)

Tattlers were justifiably annoyed and after many complaints (with rude, unprofessional replies) and cancelled subscriptions, Hello Fresh eventually came good and pulled the plug on the Inghams. Hopefully the 3rd party marketing company got the message and won't be using them in future either.

Credit @bunnys

View attachment 1484671 View attachment 1484672

Credit @slmapg

View attachment 1484675

View attachment 1484676
Brill recap - cheers!

Reactions: 20
Brill recap - cheers!
Thank you! I've been away for a few days and haven't followed as closely as usual so I hope I haven't missed out anything important!

(Back last night and just hung the last of our holiday laundry out on the line. Woohoooo! Hi Sarah! 👋)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the votes for my suggestion! I did like the Vidal Baboon one though!
congratulations ❤😊
I did the Vidal baboon one 🤣
it dated really quickly when it turned out Isla had been to the hairdressers though. I shall be keeping it for when the inevitable home haircut does happen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone know what Hi Steve did for a job ? He looks like one of those high up police officers that were best mates with Jimmy Saville and used to go for morning coffee at JS penthouse apartment in Roundhay Park , which by the way was near the children's playground ! Don't he and granny jane live North Leeds ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it true that Zelda's real name is actually Lesley and not Jane ? (Read this elsewhere can anyone confirm if it's true ? )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.