Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
For all Sarah Ingham is pretending to be a half decent mother..... who the actual fuck would put a 1 year old baby on a fairground ride with only a bar and a 3 year old to hold her in. I have seen a lot of their dangerous neglect but this one .... fucking hell I don't know what to say! Sarah to Jace : "hold on to mila mind"

Screenshot 2022-08-11 192232.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Abbvay

VIP Member
I see they've changed the Fit Ltd to Ingham family ltd on the Amazon water bottles
So they can't deny that they really were pretending to buy their own water bottles and lying about it when advertising them in the vlog!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
According to Sarah, Jace doesn't necessarily use his newly acquired phrases "in the right CONTECT". Is she trolling us or what?! Only a couple of minutes in and I already despair.

It's 'conTEXT', you stupid woman. 🙄
Aw come on Mags, we learned this months ago in Ingham Inglish.
Context is the plural. Contect is when it’s just one.
Like Weetabic 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Otterwise

VIP Member
Screenshot (337).png

th (6).jpg
th (5).jpg

Lazy: the brown and cream one is a GIRAFFE. The stripey black, white and grey one is a ZEBRA .
You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Maisie842

VIP Member
Whatever stance you have on reusable sanitary products, I think we all can agree that Chris Ingham is without a doubt the most grotesque thing that Sarah Ingham has allowed anywhere near her vagina! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 66

mags

VIP Member
TLDR

Last few days of the caravan holiday at Sutton-on-Sea, Mablethorpe, including a boring caravan tour (looked like an ad for the place they bought the caravan from)....exciting if you like cupboards, I suppose.

A trip to the seafront fairground rides provided clickbait and could've ended in disaster but they left mostly unscathed. (Poor Jace has probably had nightmares from the scary ghost train and Sarah lost her dignity on the gravity-defying, spinning cage ride....she feared for her life and hated every second of it but Tattlers had a field day with the wonderfully unflattering images we were gifted!)

Sarah claims that Izzy made friends with a mystery young YouTuber with 1m subs, who just happened to be pitched right nextdoor at the cara-van site but shall remain nameless. Sure, Jan!

Neglected Prinny was shown with massively overgrown claws which must be very painful for her. Sarah claims that they were recently cut by the groomer (actual dog groomer, not Chris the groomer) but they're still far too long and require further attention. (Good luck with that, poor Prinny.)

Sarah had a mini rant to the Secret FB Group about haters "ragging" her children to shreds, including Jace's messy hair and dirty nails. She still doesn't seem to understand that any criticism is aimed at her (and Chris), definitely not the kids themselves.

Back from hols...

Isla was promoted to centre stage for some pampering time with Mum taking her for a salon haircut and a new fringe. Poor kid thought her hair wash was a shower.

Isla was seen wearing an outfit which looked like an oversized baby's romper suit. Tattlers pointed out how this kind of outfit would appeal to sick perverts but no doubt Sarah and Chris already know that.

The Minghams put on a crap baby gender reveal bash for Katrina and gang, complete with confetti canons, balloons and poo-face cupcakes in the woods. Everyone already knew it was a boy by the time the vlog went up....zzzzzz The best part was Creepy Chris claiming to pick dog poo up off the ground....."King Shit-Midas" status confirmed.

Many Tattlers are concerned about Leah's welfare. She's been snubbed by her Mother, Katrina, who apparently now only has sons. (If you read here, Leah, come and join us. We care and hope you're safe and well.)

Lazy Sarah keeps banging on about redecorating and reorganising the playroom. Apparently it's all about zones....and wasting shitloads of money.

Chris is busy with yet another costly overhaul of the ex-DPD van (renovation number 163, I think). Apparently all the time, money and hassle will be worth it when the beds have an extra 2cm space and they have a pull out kitchen for better burgahs and slop.

Mila helped him by sitting in the van and looking after the screws and other sharp objects.

There was a shortlived Hello Fresh collab. Sarah included an ad at the start of a vlog, with an affiliate voucher deal. (Possibly the worst brand fit EVER in the history of influencer-brand partnerships.....the Queen of processed food and cheesy slop working with a brand which is all about healthy, fresh, quality ingredients.)

Tattlers were justifiably annoyed and after many complaints (with rude, unprofessional replies) and cancelled subscriptions, Hello Fresh eventually came good and pulled the plug on the Inghams. Hopefully the 3rd party marketing company got the message and won't be using them in future either.

Credit @bunnys

1r.jpg
2r.jpg

Credit @slmapg

40856DC6-4A52-483A-B64B-E6D756CD451D.jpeg

F2A6B0FF-F660-4FBF-92BA-30DFC9D4B3A4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Chet Manley

Of course they have friends
‘So no one told you van-life, was gonna be this waaaay,
Your vlog’s a joke, you’re broke, your love life’s DOA,
It’s like your hat is hiding, your balding fear,
When your views have sunk today, this month, or the past few years’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Soozy2k18

I am in shock and actually really alarmed at how deluded Big Sarah has become.
I don’t even know where to start !
Firstly NO ONE absolutely NO ONE was with them on that day out it was just her Jace and Mila ( people who were there at the same time have already said she was seen going round the place alone with the 2 kids but did ask someone to film a 3second clip of her putting Mila down a slide) she was also seen leaving Mila in her pram at the entrance to one of the rides with the ride worker so her and Jace could go on alone. She is the biggest liar out and I can’t believe she’s inventing all these pretend friends instead of trying to get her kids REAL friends.
At the start of the vlog she said to Jace were going out with friends and he said yes Woody & Buzz ( his 2 toy figures ) so she obviously told him that they are his friends so when she’s talking about friends he thinks that’s right. She one twisted dangerous woman.
I can’t believe the lengths she’s going to it’s SICK.
She spent that vlog pretending Jace had friends when all he was alone telling him to run ahead so she could say he was with friends it’s absolutely bonkers.

They are a family of 7 and it blows my mind that they have 1 yes 1 friend between the lot of them Lottie ( who was actually IFAM and only met few years ago)

Chris 0 friends
Big Sarah 1 friend (lotties mum)
Isabelle apparently she now has numerous imaginary friends
Esme 1 friend Lottie
Isla 0 friends
Jace 3 imaginary friends
Mila 0 friends

it’s absolutely so unhealthy it’s a CULT
the sad thing is the kids are going along with this shit Isabelle pretending to meet friends it’s not normal

I know she lies about friends all the time but this vlog tonight was the worst it was actually frightening

Also the fake story about Esme in the chip shop the other night was soooooo bad and so untrue it was hard to hear.

last thing before I go Big Sarah None of your kids are confident, none of your kids have friends and none of your kids have a life outside of your cult so stop pretending they do and give your kids a real life U LIVE IN FANTASYLAND

My advice is DELETE the Jace day out vlog because you might find yourself being sectioned under the mental health act because your seeing people who don’t exist and not living in reality

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60