The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I could make out they only got an affiliate link which has probably been cancelled. The lazy bastards probably just haven’t been arsed to remove it from the description yet. Either that or they’ve left it out of spite
Can't imagine any of the Ifam taking up a Hello Fresh offer so I imagine their affiliate code is just about the most useless marketing HF has ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The worst part of Isabelle being nervous about things is that Sarah thinks that's something that should be shared with the world. Especially the bit at the end of the vlog where her and Esme are picking apart Isabelle's behaviour behind her back and basically saying how much better than her Esme is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just caught up with a few vlogs,
Surely they are not going to have Esme sit making those toys to rip off their ifam with, it's Anything to make money with them! wouldn't that be child labour, Esme couldnt make that many surely.

Isla's hair looks really nice, wonder if this will inspire Lazy to get Jace's hair tided up.

Reactions: 21
On the way to the train station when Izzy was talking to camera, did anyone else feel like lazy was just talking to her and reasoning with her for our benefit?

Like, izzy was saying how nervous she was and then Lazy was saying stuff to cover her own back as she knew we would be talking about it

Might just be me looking into it abit far haha

Who's foghorn pls
Jace 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does he ever take those black trousers off him! He must absolutely stink! Smelly bastards the lot of them
I'm hoping he doesn't take those trousers off, ever. Can't imagine the stench under that beanie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely they are not going to have Esme sit making those toys to rip off their ifam with, it's Anything to make money with them! wouldn't that be child labour, Esme couldnt make that many surely.

Isla's hair looks really nice, wonder if this will inspire Lazy to get Jace's hair tided up.
Yeh before it goes completely bald from those pony tails

Esme’s bunny (first pic) versus online patterns… I do believe Esme is very creative and there’s no shame in getting inspiration from others, nor any shame whatsoever in following a pattern - I do, however, think it’s shameful when it’s lied about and I 100% blame Chris and Sarah for this.

FBC6D836-5A2A-46F4-BD61-C7FABF9494AB.jpeg
20E1A1C4-B4B6-4D2A-84DD-0B1B24BA7F4C.jpeg
8647B111-22C2-4AE6-8298-E2E29A66094C.jpeg
2245D74C-DBFF-4BA3-9E76-08EC489D8030.jpeg

Reactions: 38
I knew I’d seen that rabbit Esme has crocheted before. It‘s on a YouTube tutorial. There’s no doubt Esme‘s good at crochet however she’s not making all these designs up in her head. I don’t understand why they lie, we all know Google exists. She can’t sell them either, because they’re toys and they look like toys so need to go through rigorous testing.

How thick was Sarah over those teabags? I‘m sure he just left that in to make her look completely stupid. Then she can differentiate between a giraffe and a zebra. 🙄 Those kids have no hope.
Esme is incredibly talented, no doubt, but by lying, they are raising another self entitled narc (just like Jane did with Chris). It's happening already.
Those poor children don't stand a chance with these two as parents.

Wow just seen Sarahs rant about how she wants Isabelle to be more independent and see her friends etc, YOU’VE DONE THAT TO HER SARAH, YOU’RE THE REASON SHES ANXIOUS ETC. Urgh she boils my brain🤦🏻
If you give a tit about your teenager, don't share their fears with strangers on social media. Sarah and Chris Ingham don't have boundaries. As long as there is content, who cares if your '1.4 million strong' Ifam knows your nearly 17 year old is a nervous wreck at the thought of interacting with strangers?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Watched this vlog through gritted teeth.
I really really can’t bear Sarah the only time she seems genuinely happy is when she’s shopping the glee on her face !
Of course Isabelle is anxious her parents have convinced her that most people are stalkers and weirdos great parenting 😡
Sorry I know it’s going to seem nasty but Islas face pulling and silly attention seeking is so irritating, ridiculous for a 10 yr old.
I was embarrassed watching Esme and Sarah trying to convince folk that the bunny was designed by her that she has never watched tutorials so clearly not true I can’t believe that they would encourage this lying.
I feel mean saying this about the kids because I know they are a product of awful parenting but if I am honest I find the older kids so unlikeable they are going to be just like lazy and creepy users and liars what chance do Jace and Mila have of not turning into spoilt badly behaved kids. Not going to watch anymore they make me feel sick the greed and lies are just awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20220810-000706.png

Didn't have Isabelle down as a Bring Me The Horizon fan! 🥴
They mentioned she's going to a gig, I wonder who it is they're seeing

I just drove down the M1 from Milton Keynes and passed a caravan being towed by the same car/bus thing they have. Was too dark to see if it was them but I shouted n.once just in case

learn her lesson to go skinny dippy with creepy
What an embarrassment

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I watched today’s offering for the first time in a week…situation normal shopping, nanaar, and the 13 yr old that I had to fast forward as I cannot stand her prattling on and stupid acting….I must say Isla looks very sweet with a fringe and I think it frames her face beautifully….but tell me she doesn’t read tattle and deep down she knows what’s happening to her children is wrong and that she and her husband are ruining their lives….all that talk of Izzy was straight from. The pages of you guys here at tattle….well done …and even though ”saying goodbye to Izzy at the station “ was a quick drop see you later have a good day …..just like a normal teen I was glad to see her being independent and all that bullshit about being afraid….yer right…she really does need to stop following her mother’s script…it’s just sad….anyway that’s it for a while I will depend on greencow once again….

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I saw a whole load of these very same crocheted animals in a small gift shop , one was exactly the same as the one Esme showed before , they have bought them to pass off as her having a learnt skill .

All they teach her is how to lie and scam and they are both tit at that too !!
My mum, grandmother, great-grandmother are/were brilliant at crocheting and knitting and we still have beautiful pieces handed down from generation to generation.
I can't crochet to save my life. I can however, create ugly knitted bears and scarves that look like the cookie monster.
As much as I appreciate that they lie constantly, I can't imagine them buying anything to pass it off as Esme's work.
Sarah (being the idiot that she is) created this farce of Esme miraculously crocheting objects that are in fact all over Pinterest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey lazy you ugly troll.
You’re making it extremely obvious that you read tattle. We were all talking about how isolated Isabelle is the other day and now she’s suddenly going to Leeds to meet ‘friends’. How bizzaire. Anyway have a super time on this epic van trip coming up. We’re all sooooo jealous of you guys😫

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey lazy you ugly troll.
You’re making it extremely obvious that you read tattle. We were all talking about how isolated Isabelle is the other day and now she’s suddenly going to Leeds to meet ‘friends’. How bizzaire. Anyway have a super time on this epic van trip coming up. We’re all sooooo jealous of you guys😫
I love your username every time I read it I burst out laughing 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ss must be involved letting your kids out taking them for a hair cut who has ruffled the feathers of the ingham nest
It's almost like they've gone and asked them about the things people on here were saying they were reporting them for isn't it. I really hope that is the case. I haven't watched a vlog though to see if a brush has gone through Jace's hair. Unless they're addressing everything in case they do get a visit as they know it's all valid points.

Reactions: 17

Has anyone looked if they sell them made on AliExpress? Water bottle gate #2 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For those that don't wanna watch 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Swear to god this woman is ruining everything for me! 😂 Wants the same cot, shopping at Sainsburys dear lord is no where bleeping safe from her scabby fat fingers 😂 I just wanna be able to buy some things without being reminded of her and her pedalo husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.