The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I’d seen that rabbit Esme has crocheted before. It‘s on a YouTube tutorial. There’s no doubt Esme‘s good at crochet however she’s not making all these designs up in her head. I don’t understand why they lie, we all know Google exists. She can’t sell them either, because they’re toys and they look like toys so need to go through rigorous testing.

How thick was Sarah over those teabags? I‘m sure he just left that in to make her look completely stupid. Then she can differentiate between a giraffe and a zebra. 🙄 Those kids have no hope.

Attachments

Reactions: 49
Anyone else see when Isabelle was talking in the back of the car Jace in the mirror with his dummy in the same dummy they say he gave up at least a year ago now 🙄 ps I have no hate towards any child with a dummy just hate the fact this lot can’t seem to tell the truth 🤦🏼‍♀️!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I dont understand whybshe tried that puffer coat on him. She bought a navy winter coat the other week from asda. Why does he need 2 winter coats.
Was it a white puffer coat with a furry hood, by any chance?

"Baby if you've got to go away..." 🎶 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Blaming lockdown on Isabelle feeling so nervous and anxious getting a train etc! They can't even see its their fault for keeping her at home and not encouraging her to see friends more! Nearly 17 such a shame!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Screenshot (337).png

th (6).jpg
th (5).jpg

Lazy: the brown and cream one is a GIRAFFE. The stripey black, white and grey one is a ZEBRA .
You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Now that they have been officially busted for this water bottles fiasco, it underlines all the other lies and scams we know about but haven't been able to get traction on making it stick when we report them for all thier dodgy dealings.
This example can now be proven and added to complaints about the Ingham's sponsorship and even the company that has " accidently" been groomed by them into providing freebies, may be able to sue them or make them refund and retract advertising more easily.
It will get harder and harder for them to find suckers now that we can clearly show they commit fraud, along with everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow just seen Sarahs rant about how she wants Isabelle to be more independent and see her friends etc, YOU’VE DONE THAT TO HER SARAH, YOU’RE THE REASON SHES ANXIOUS ETC. Urgh she boils my brain🤦🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Why make such a big deal about a nearly 17 year old heading off to meet friends. Clickbait at its finest. Isabelle should be doing this all the time.

Reactions: 41
I knew I’d seen that rabbit Esme has crocheted before. It‘s on a YouTube tutorial. There’s no doubt Esme‘s good at crochet however she’s not making all these designs up in her head. I don’t understand why they lie, we all know Google exists. She can’t sell them either, because they’re toys and they look like toys so need to go through rigorous testing.

How thick was Sarah over those teabags? I‘m sure he just left that in to make her look completely stupid. Then she can differentiate between a giraffe and a zebra. 🙄 Those kids have no hope.
I saw a whole load of these very same crocheted animals in a small gift shop , one was exactly the same as the one Esme showed before , they have bought them to pass off as her having a learnt skill .

All they teach her is how to lie and scam and they are both tit at that too !!

Reactions: 29
“They don’t technically match but they do match perfectly” thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why blame lockdown, didn't the last one end a year and half ago? Only themselves to blame for keeping her isolated with the family and stuck in a van half the time. Their fault they moved away from the few friends the children had left, and moved from the area the children knew and would feel more confident getting around alone.

Reactions: 36
Izzy, I might get kidnapped, there are a lot of weirdo's out there. No love unfortunately you live with the weirdo's. I'm sorry, but at 17 to be coming out with utter crap like that, shows how much her parents have held her back. Lockdown hasn't held her back, I mean what lockdown, they didn't abide by any lockdown rules as I recall. And if all the rumours about how gobby she was at school is true, all this bull about how she won't ask for ketchup, or say boo to a goose is for her own narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
OMG I use to go away at 17 and no one would see me for 3 days, I'd get back and no one would ask where I'd been lol
Sarah Izzy is 17 and away for 1 night not a year , the reason she lacks confidence is Chris and Sarah have her that way , plus it not help her confidence when her mam and Esme take the piss out of her on a vlog behind her back
I personal dont think Esme does they toys I'd love to see her do one from start to finish on a vlog no cuts just speed it up

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.