The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok who’s making these crochet toys for Esme or where are they buying them.
No offence to Esme, because I do think she’s quite creative, but I’m not buying that she’s crocheting them. No way.
YARN 🥱
Have we actually seen her crochet any of these designs she shares as the final product? Sarah, it’s been proven time and time again on here and elsewhere she’s not coming up with these masterpieces off her own back & yet again you are sat their lieing to the iFam without a care in the world. It’s crazy that they are still keeping that up 😂 Give the original designers some credit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Esme copied that picture back in the Jace doll days and they have done it again. Sarah is trying to prove her children don’t need an education, although it clearly shows Sarah does, she
doesn’t seem to know other people can use Google to expose her lies or the difference between a giraffe and zebra.

I also noticed she kept talking over Isabelle in the car and ‘correcting’ her. That is why she is anxious because her Mum constantly undermines her.
Lazy couldn’t work out what 50% was on tetleys 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Blaming lockdown on Isabelle feeling so nervous and anxious getting a train etc! They can't even see its their fault for keeping her at home and not encouraging her to see friends more! Nearly 17 such a shame!
Nothing is ever their fault remember

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Blaming lockdown on Isabelle feeling so nervous and anxious getting a train etc! They can't even see its their fault for keeping her at home and not encouraging her to see friends more! Nearly 17 such a shame!
There is ABSOLUTELY no way that kid went anywhere on a train, even the 12min trip from Leeds to the area where he old school was would be too much for her! She can’t even string a sentence together on camera.. and they all admitted she won’t ask a waitress for ketchup or walk to the buffet on her own. She’s a shell of the kid she was
Lazy blaming lockdown… Their WHOLE lives are like a lockdown. Think how much we all struggled, only allowed out 1hr a day, no seeing family or friends ect. This is their daily lives!

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Hopefully this is the start of Isabelle having new experiences in life. It is late in life bless her, I was sneaking out clubbing at her age and having the time of my life. Fair enough if she’s more of a quieter person, but she’s sheltered and hasn’t been able to explore enough to decide what she does and doesn’t like/want in life.
It’s killing Sarah being nice to Isla. Why is she suddenly letting Isla speak and acknowledging she even exists.

Reactions: 30
When they were looking at the rabbits in the pet shop, Jace asked Sarah something like, why does the rabbit want/need a friend?....to which Sarah replied along the lines of, "because it might get lonely."

Sarah, you should be ashamed of yourself. You know that the animals need friends for company but you won't allow your children the same.....not real, meaningful friendships anyway.
I nearly died 😡😡I thought they were gunna buy a rabbit I’m a mummy to 2 beautiful rabbits Aunty Maureen and lil Doris🐰🐰 and they are a huge responsibility if these fuckers had have bought one I’d have flown up to pets at home at Colton and told them exactly how they neglect their poor dog absolute wrong turns this lot 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God how bloody embarrassing for Isabelle being made to say she was having a 'sleepover'. Sleepovers are something little kids do. I hope her friend took her out drinking and smoking and meeting up with lads her own age. I'm pretty bleeping sure fat Sarah wasn't having sleepovers at 17.... I reckon she was a right slag back in her hey-day!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
God how bloody embarrassing for Isabelle being made to say she was having a 'sleepover'. Sleepovers are something little kids do. I hope her friend took her out drinking and smoking and meeting up with lads her own age. I'm pretty bleeping sure fat Sarah wasn't having sleepovers at 17.... I reckon she was a right slag back in her hey-day!
Looking at her friends it wouldnt surprise me. Shes way more independant then isabelle going off tiktok

Reactions: 16
Have we actually seen her crochet any of these designs she shares as the final product? Sarah, it’s been proven time and time again on here and elsewhere she’s not coming up with these masterpieces off her own back & yet again you are sat their lieing to the iFam without a care in the world. It’s crazy that they are still keeping that up 😂 Give the original designers some credit
It's just like tat and me all over again when Sarah Ingham said she designed all those blankets at least I think Esme is making her own crocheted items but obviously from a pattern or YouTube tutorial 🤷

She probably had one of her SHEIN dresses and her stilt shoes hidden in her bag ready to go! Enjoy yourself Isabelle!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just look at the oldest kid of one of the other big family vloggers (still don’t agree with any of them) this girl went through the same lockdown and has just flown to Spain on her own… by the way Creepy and Mrs Creepy they still have viewers in the hundred of thousands

Reactions: 17
I started work on my 15th birthday.ancient I am
Same here 😂😂

that vlog tonight was so sickly with fake ‘lurve’ for the children I almost puked

Lots of tattler stuff ticked

* Isabelle does have friends
* Isabelle is nervous because of lockdown
* Isla is a good kid
* Isla almost reading from a script as to why she couldn’t have a rabbit/gerbil or hamster
* foghorn told to be quiet for once
* Mila wrapped in tat & me blanket looking like the worlds saddest baby
* worlds best homeschooler couldn’t tell the difference between zebra wellies and the giraffe ones foghorn was wearing
* cute said 8,000 times soooo cute said 12,000 times
* worlds best homeschooler talking like the illiterate foo she is as when Jace asked why the rabbit had another rabbit with it genius responded “ If he didn’t have no friends then maybe he’d get lonely “ 🤔
* nana probably deposited home £££££ lighter thanks to genius

Reactions: 26
On the way to the train station when Izzy was talking to camera, did anyone else feel like lazy was just talking to her and reasoning with her for our benefit?

Like, izzy was saying how nervous she was and then Lazy was saying stuff to cover her own back as she knew we would be talking about it

Might just be me looking into it abit far haha

Same here 😂😂

that vlog tonight was so sickly with fake ‘lurve’ for the children I almost puked

Lots of tattler stuff ticked

* Isabelle does have friends
* Isabelle is nervous because of lockdown
* Isla is a good kid
* Isla almost reading from a script as to why she couldn’t have a rabbit/gerbil or hamster
* foghorn told to be quiet for once
* Mila wrapped in tat & me blanket looking like the worlds saddest baby
* worlds best homeschooler couldn’t tell the difference between zebra wellies and the giraffe ones foghorn was wearing
* cute said 8,000 times soooo cute said 12,000 times
* worlds best homeschooler talking like the illiterate foo she is as when Jace asked why the rabbit had another rabbit with it genius responded “ If he didn’t have no friends then maybe he’d get lonely “ 🤔
* nana probably deposited home £££££ lighter thanks to genius
Who's foghorn pls

Reactions: 14
SAYING GOODBYE TO ISABELLE AT THE TRAIN STATION...

Isabelle starts the vlog in the car. It's an exciting day as she's having a reunion with a friend, who she hasn't seen for a while. They're off on a trip soon so they've been trying to arrange it. She plans to meet another friend on Friday. Tattle talk and Inghams do... She's going for a sleepover with the other friend today. It's the friend she's going to a concert with. Lazy is off to spend Nannar's pension today so is going the way Isabelle is. She is dropping her off at the train station and Isabelle is meeting her friend at the other end. Isabelle is nervous to get a train by herself and doesn't know if people relate. She worries she'll get on the wrong train or be kidnapped but Lazy has reassured her it'll make a great vlog title the likelihood of that happening is low. She's scared of people but has been on the train before. Mila is being babysat by YouTube. If Lazy didn't drop her off she would've ended up in London or France without realising.

Isabelle says goodbye to everyone. Creepstopher breaks down in tears. Joke, he's actually not even with them because one look from Nannar would send him over the edge. Isla gets into the back of the car where Isabelle was sitting. Lazy tells Isabelle to message her if she needs her. Not that she would be of much use. Isabelle really would be up tit creek if Lazy tried to give her directions. The only place Lazy knows how to get to is B&M and Home Bargains. Lazy blows Isabelle a kiss and says "oh bless" like she is 5 years old.

Nannar has been picked up and the pension amount has been counted and verified. There is a warning on the dashboard telling Lazy to check her tyre as the pressure is low. She's never pumped a tyre before. She's sure it's 40 PSI and that it used to be free. It does the beeps so she thinks it's done.

Nannar needed to come to her local retail park. She needed to go to Pound Stretcher, which used to be massive when Lazy was younger. You can get cheap tat and its like B&M but smaller. Isla is being a good girl and Nannar is on her scooter. They need to pick up van toiletries. Nannar has put a shark water gun in the trolley for Jace but it's stiff so Lazy might take it out. Or you could politely accept the gift and either donate it to charity if you really don't want it or give it to him when he's older and more capable of using it. In the trolley are hand gels for the van and out and about. There are also bath salts, a click and catch, toothpaste and mouthwash (never used by Creepstopher). Undeclared ad of Tat and Me.

Time for Pets At Home so Jace can screech at some animals. He counts to two. Isla wants a rabbit. Lazy tells her they stink if you don't clean her out every day. I guess you know what that's like considering you never wash. Next Jace sees some gerbils. Footage of Mila. Screeching from Jace, this time at guinea pigs. Lazy says she would buy him if he was locked in one of the cages. Or not... you'd be hurrying Nannar up so you can go to B&M. Nannar is buzzing because she bought a cat litter tray, which Jace chose, and a cat activity centre thing so her cat can see out of the window.

Lazy is in B&M and is not happy with Tetley because they're advertising a packet of 240 as giving 50% free. The price is £3.50. 160%+50%=240% makes no sense to thicko. It's also £3 for 240 tea bags without the 50% extra free. She wonders if you do get more and works out that you do but you pay more. Whilst she's confusing everyone and berating "naughty Tetleys", Jace is calling her name and being ignored. Next, she says she has 2 pink baskets for Mila's nappies but they're £3 and a baaaargain so she's getting more. She needs 2 more. She's got a magazine holder that was on sale for £8 as she needs a small bookcase. She has seen that all the ifam have it.

Sainsburys time to get shopping in for Nannar. Lazy has found adorable raincoat and wellies for Jace that don't match but do match. It's a bright orange tiger raincoat and zebra wellies. I have no idea what planet Lazy is on because they're clearly not black and white stripy like a zebra and are indeed a spotty giraffe pattern. She should've asked Isabelle as they're her favourite animal, although knowing Isabelle she would've agreed with her mother to avoid being humiliated. Jace asks to see himself and then goes to show Nannar. Lazy find a different coat, which Nannar says she likes.

Lazy and the kids are home. It is dark outside. It's been a lovely day and Isabelle is having a lovely time. Lazy feels like lockdown disturbed teens and Isabelle is having effects from it. She was never an anxious person until recently. When they're been eating out she would rather not ask the waitress for ketchup. Lazy would never push her chuldren to do anything they don't want to do but she encourages them. Isabelle is 17 in 3 or 4 weeks and Lazy wants her to be comfortable going to a friend's house. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go to the concert and had a lot of questions for Lazy. Esme says she is the opposite and likes talking to random people. Isabelle doesn't like walking through groups of people but Esme shows her how it's done. Esme got fish and chips for her and Creepstopher tonight and bumped into a lady who didn't have enough money. The man was going to let her take a meal off. The lady was cute and old so Esme gave her 50p. The cute lady could get a meal for her husband. Creepstopher has gone to get in the shower.

Esme goes to get the things he's crocheted. Lazy says she could real the world. Lazy swears on her life that she doesn't follow tutorials. She is barely able to look at the camera whilst saying this. She only has her yarn and hooks. Lazy wants her to make a rabbit for Mila, one of which she made last night. Nannar bought Isla a glass water bottle and LOL Doll. Esme shows us her crochet stuff, some of which was probably bought online and claimed to be homemade. She shows us the rabbit, which Lazy cannot believe she made. Because she probably didn't... Esme is not selling her crochet things because the yarn is expensive. She claims to have crocheted the bobbles, headband and hat. Lazy shows us the photo of the bunny with the outfit on.

Creepstopher is back and Lazy says they got excited. Esme reiterates that she didn't follow any tutorials. She thanks Granny Jane for the yarn. Esme doesn't want to give her crochet things away. Creepstopher says they're online style. Isla told Lazy something that shocked her to the core. She has never watched Parent Trap. Lazy cannot believe it. It's in the theatre in London but they wont be here to see it. They would if it were a freebie... Esme is excited to watch it too. Lazy asks for retro film recommendations such as Free Willy, Honey I cheated on you in the Ibis again Shrunk the Kids and Little Rascal. What's the little boy with ginger hair? A childhood photo of Creepstopher? Nope, she's talking about Problem Child. The Little Princess is another film. Films from the 90s and early 2000s is what she's looking for. Lazy is off for a shower as she is roasting.

End of vlog

There is no way in hell Esme made this
1660080636791.png

1660080180302.png
1660080903841.png
1660080934019.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t believe Sarah thinks a 17 year old being scared to get on a train alone is “normal”. By the age of 17, most peoples “normal” is either college or a job which requires public transport alone every day. Now, im not saying my life is what Isabelle should follow, but I had my first child at 17. I had my own place, I was responsible for my own life, another life, a house & income. So no Sarah, your 17 year old being terrified of going on a train on her own once a year is NOT normal, that is your fault as her parent for not letting her live a normal life. Esmé is also at an age where she can start going to meet friends alone, please don’t hinder her development too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I nearly died 😡😡I thought they were gunna buy a rabbit I’m a mummy to 2 beautiful rabbits Aunty Maureen and lil Doris🐰🐰 and they are a huge responsibility if these fuckers had have bought one I’d have flown up to pets at home at Colton and told them exactly how they neglect their poor dog absolute wrong turns this lot 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Your so right. My bunnies take almost as much looking after as the hounds. However, I can confirm to Sarah they do not smell when the hutches are regularly cleaned and the are groomed. I doubt any pet rabbit, hamster, gerbil etc could tolerate the smell of the unwashed Ingham’s. It’s highly likely they’d be safe from the resident groomer 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.