The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your debate on reusable sanitary product. It made me think about what I’m doing and I have now bought some reusables to try. I never thought about it before. I use Method cleaning products which I love.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you for your debate on reusable sanitary product. It made me think about what I’m doing and I have now bought some reusables to try. I never thought about it before. I use Method cleaning products which I love.
I’m glad something good has come from Sarah prattling on and pretending to be an eco influencer 😅😅… and subsequent tattle conflict!

I swear by reusable pads and menstrual cups - have used them for about 7 years and could never go back. Way more comfy and hygienic, despite speculation from people who couldn’t possibly know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I swear by reusable pads and menstrual cups - have used them for about 7 years and could never go back. Way more comfy and hygienic, despite speculation from people who couldn’t possibly know 🙄
The fact that he couldn’t possibly have known what he was on about makes Edward Horner’s achievement in patenting the first catamenial sack way back in 1894 all the more impressive.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fact that he couldn’t possibly have known what he was on about makes Edward Horner’s achievement in patenting the first catamenial sack way back in 1894 all the more impressive.😉
Thank god a woman designed something that didn't require wire and a belt eh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When it’s hot like this, we take the dog for a walk in the woods where it is nice and cool, or as it’s become known in our house, ‘Operation Shady Poo’.

Anyway, it just occurred to me on the way back that this would make for an excellent title for their TV show, if they ever made a blog explaining exactly how and where the seven of them went to the toilet when they’re parked up in a lay-by in their delivery van.
That was the question I asked creepy.he said he would vlog about it
then he banned me😀

Imagine gravy granules to put on pies (lazys words) being top of the list for supplies when your visiting countries that will have an abundance of fresh food.😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Esme's reel on Instagram 😂
"went for a trim and well...this happened" and Then it's her with a trim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if they will ever go back to the stooooonin garage forecourt that Chris left her and the sprogs on while he action man’d it back to engerrrland to get the other shower of shite car??
my god surely we are due a “standidId in the middle off nowhere” followed with a pic of issy with her trap open and one of the other off spring crying while Sarah waves her white sanitary knickers on a pole

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He blurred out the entire interior of the van behind Lazy.
Priorities right there. The man blurrs out the interior of his van but won't blur out his children when they deserve dignity and privacy.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned long back but they are even trying to milk over a grand for the old Ifam domain name 😂😂 like hell anyone View attachment 1496255
Maybe some kind hearted soul with spare cash can buy it and create a dedicated web page cataloguing Chris Ingham's creepiness.

What I dread to think of is where they will be storing all these used reusable nappies and sanitary products when travelling in the chavavan or cara-van 😱🙈🤮
Exactly. I mean if they can go for a tit in the woods (allegedly) and come back with a toiletroll and no poopbag to dispose safely, what is a bit of reusable nappies and sanitary products?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I know someone who uses reusable nappies (genuine and correctly) and you can tell her kid is wearing one under his clothes. You can tell from mila that she doesn’t wear reusable,the area isn’t bulky it looks like normal nappies! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Priorities right there. The man blurrs out the interior of his van but won't blur out his children when they deserve dignity and privacy.

Maybe some kind hearted soul with spare cash can buy it and create a dedicated web page cataloguing Chris Ingham's creepiness.

Exactly. I mean if they can go for a tit in the woods (allegedly) and come back with a toiletroll and no poopbag to dispose safely, what is a bit of reusable nappies and sanitary products?
They are a dirty feral family ,they don't care about the environment,other people ,only themselves,the parents are c unts

Reactions: 20
I don’t know how hot it gets in their van, but right now it’s 31 degrees in my living room (88F), it feels like a sauna. Does opening a window actually make any difference?! God help us fat, menopausal women!!
There’s portable air conditioning and fans. Window fans work great too. I don’t know how you all do it with no air conditioning

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I love it when they reinvent themselves. It's fun to see how long it'll last. 'Hiiii guysss, yes, we are wild camping in a service station carpark and it looks like I haven't washed my hair in a fortnight but we're definitely, definitely still using the super cute reusable nappies!'

I'm sure they threw in a mention of environmental reasons when they went vegetarian. That lasted about 30 seconds before it was back to the daily dose of mince slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s portable air conditioning and fans. Window fans work great too. I don’t know how you all do it with no air conditioning
I’ve got a portable air conditioner that I snapped up on Amazon prime day just before the 40 degree horror struck. Currently sat with that and a fan on with the blinds down and the balcony door shut because its hotter to have that open.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.