The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what on earth was going through his head to use that pic of him as the thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you for your debate on reusable sanitary product. It made me think about what I’m doing and I have now bought some reusables to try. I never thought about it before. I use Method cleaning products which I love.
I use Method products all the time but hope your not using them in your nethers 🤣. That said their body wash states ‘made by, and for those, that don’t like dirty’. That’s Sarah out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t it stupid how they are going on another boring trip? They just got back. Most normal people take camping/van trips to get away from the stress of work and to spend more quality time with their family. These people are together 24/7 already and no one works. If I was Isabelle I’d be slitting those van tires the day it was time to go!

Reactions: 28
The Ingham Family posted:
MOVING OUT OF THE FAMILY HOME.. AND INTO MY CONVERTED SPRINTER VAN....
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is this an attempt to clickbait that they've split up and he's moved into the van by himself? Except everyone knew this van trip was coming 🤣
They must be getting desperate, if they're trying out his picture in the thumbnail!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whatever stance you have on reusable sanitary products, I think we all can agree that Chris Ingham is without a doubt the most grotesque thing that Sarah Ingham has allowed anywhere near her vagina! 🤮
Other than her husband’s dad and brother - allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Should they be using their home as an office, is that legal?
It’s legal, however they may need permission from their mortgage lender and from the council as their tax rates may be different if running a business from home. The ramifications for not getting permission from their lender could mean they need to repay their mortgage with immediate effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Chris has said this is a trip of a life time trip a few times. Sarah has mentioned it’s a wee trip. Which one is it

Oh just watched the end of the vlog where Sarah says it’s their biggest trip. I stand corrected

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Troughin I hate that word with the exception it perfectly describes the Mingham family mealtimes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it illegal to run a buisness from your home ? As they had no fire safety check's or any other safety check's?

Another click bait vlog did watch 20 mins of my life i cant get back lol

Reactions: 9
The contempt on Creepys face when lazy was berating him for leaving all his ‘colourful new clothes at home’

We all know he wants to stick to wearing the same old grotty tshirt, hoody and black trousers all trip!

Nice to see they ended up in a car park with other ‘vanlifers’ (people who have driven down to Dover and missed their ferry)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.