The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah mentioned the country they are going to doesn’t eat gravy. That’s good news for Ireland, Scotland and other gravy eating countries. I don’t think they eat gravy on the island of Portugal. Do Spanish people eat gravy?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz I predict a Spain/ Portugal holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What I dread to think of is where they will be storing all these used reusable nappies and sanitary products when travelling in the chavavan or cara-van 😱🙈🤮
They won’t because the reusable nappies are just to go over the throwaways because they’re pretty .😀

Sarah mentioned the country they are going to doesn’t eat gravy. That’s good news for Ireland, Scotland and other gravy eating countries. I don’t think they eat gravy on the island of Portugal. Do Spanish people eat gravy?
They are going to self combust if they’re in Europe in this hot weather

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They didn’t even wash anything between holidays that’s why she was buying more, can you imagine the smell of a bag of soiled nappies and sanitary pads waiting to be washed left in the kitchen for weeks before they get to it! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I don’t know why but I just can’t stand the way Jace says “mama” it pierces my soul. 😩
It’s worse when he corrects himself when he slips up n says mummy or even worse when lazy corrects him . My weans call me mam or mammy should I correct them to mother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I usually haunt the Hinch thread but this one caught my eye! What in the holy duck of 2001 shithouse emo hair is this dude? He needs a trigger warning. You can tell just by looking at him that he is firmly stuck in the past, where pathetic guys were singing songs about how "mean" girls are because they won't have sex with them. No wonder he's trying to cop it off with teenage girls, I bet he thinks he's a teenage boy in the club with his skinny jeans and too small tshirt on, dancing to lostprophets whilst fancying himself.

Absolute cringe. Rollerblades ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’d be spewing in thar van. It’s red hot, none of them have very good personal hygiene, she will have been making slop for tea, Mila’s crappy nappies will be piled high and Lazy and Isabelle’s sanitary pads will be in a bucket somewhere, probably under a bed. Could you imagine the stench? In fact don’t do that to yourselves. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What I dread to think of is where they will be storing all these used reusable nappies and sanitary products when travelling in the chavavan or cara-van 😱🙈🤮
I cannot think of anything worse then being on and not being in my own bed especially being ina hot country my worst nightmare tbh

To the country that these creatures are rolling up to in their delivery van ,full of unwashed humans and possibly unwashed reusable nappies and fanny pads you have my sympathy,but to the Minghams' neighbours I say "Enjoy the peace !"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is my take on the reusable nappies/period products. I think they’re amazing and so much kinder to the environment and bodies, however I wouldn’t use them while travelling in a van in hot weather, many people that use cloth nappies will buy a pack of disposables for travel because of limited washing facilities etc, even in a hotel laundry it would be embarrassing to put 💩 nappies in a shared machine etc it’s just more convenient to be able to dispose of them and continue with cloth nappies when you arrive home. Most people will only be away for a week or two at most.
I cannot imagine the smell in that van between those sweaty buggars and period and nappy odours it would be unbearable so yeh I love love reusable products but not in a van in summer.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Could be. She said they'd had difficulty getting hold of it whilst at that mystery location, so it's got to be somewhere they've been before.

Reactions: 10
My guess is coming next on baby and me are reusable nappies in various different styles to go along with the blankets

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
If she had any sort of decency she’d buy a load of reusable sanitary products and donate them to the local food bank to distribute. She probably thinks period poverty is only making £300 off a vlog talking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she had any sort of decency she’d buy a load of reusable sanitary products and donate them to the local food bank to distribute. She probably thinks period poverty is only making £300 off a vlog talking about it
She will never donate anything,far too selfish and greedy to even pass on the unplayed with toys and other items left in the garage of doom

Reactions: 20
I guess any sinister-looking props would probably go completely over the heads of younger kids who wouldn't see them in the same way that adults might. (To me, some of them definitely looked like they'd come to life at night, which sounds right up Katrina's street, with her love of Chucky!) 😂

I wonder if Sarah was eager to show that Jace can go on age appropriate rides, after the scary ghost train at the seaside?

Mind you, it sounds like something spooked him a little bit on one of the rides (was it a witch one?) and he didn’t enjoy getting squirted with water in the face! Not sure I would either though, that water looked green! 🤣
Best wash they have had in months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how hot it gets in their van, but right now it’s 31 degrees in my living room (88F), it feels like a sauna. Does opening a window actually make any difference?! God help us fat, menopausal women!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Im thinking its Denmark, Norway and maybe an Iceland ferry this time around

Reactions: 11
When it’s hot like this, we take the dog for a walk in the woods where it is nice and cool, or as it’s become known in our house, ‘Operation Shady Poo’.

Anyway, it just occurred to me on the way back that this would make for an excellent title for their TV show, if they ever made a blog explaining exactly how and where the seven of them went to the toilet when they’re parked up in a lay-by in their delivery van.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is funny that Sarah is a proper bona-fide chav and he's a wannabe 40 year old emo. Like a modern day Romeo and Juliet.

It is so weird she insists that Jace calls her Mama when the older kids call her Mum or Mummy. Like how sad is it a three year old child has to think about how he addresses his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.