The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely praying for the launderettes in Europe if Sarah's serious about the reusable nappies and sanitary pads. There's absolutely no way she will be soaking and rinsing those in a van. They will go in a communal washing machine with shite and mentrual blood still clinging to them.

I wonder what poor unsuspecting countries will get the benefit of the 'no holiday like an Ingham holiday' experience this time round. Watch out for feral Brits shitting in the woodland and emptying their grey/black water on the roadside and report back to Tattle.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Whatever stance you have on reusable sanitary products, I think we all can agree that Chris Ingham is without a doubt the most grotesque thing that Sarah Ingham has allowed anywhere near her vagina! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Just had a look at that site for reusable nappies, that sounded suspiciously like an advert she was going on about. She made a point of saying there was no point in telling us there was a sale if she didn't give us the details. The sale ended 5 days ago and the vlog just went up last night 🙄 as usual, they can't do anything right.

Just had a look at that site for reusable nappies, that sounded suspiciously like an advert she was going on about. She made a point of saying there was no point in telling us there was a sale if she didn't give us the details. The sale ended 5 days ago and the vlog just went up last night 🙄 as usual, they can't do anything right.
Thick as mince that's Tubbs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im thinking its Denmark, Norway and maybe an Iceland ferry this time around
Same. Creepstopher followed some Norway Instagram accounts a while ago.

The Ingham Family #246 ABC, 123, Jonathan Ross sold me scissors on a shopping spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
#246 Are the Inghams going to Scandi? All those fjords will make Creepy randy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wherever they have gone it will be somewhere that has multiple Flying Tigers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’ll stick out like a sore thumb if they’ve gone to Norway. Such a beautiful place!

Reactions: 16
If they went to Norway we will hear lots of complaining about the prices.

Reactions: 16
It’s worse when he corrects himself when he slips up n says mummy or even worse when lazy corrects him . My weans call me mam or mammy should I correct them to mother 🤣
Is it only Jace that is made to call her Mama? If the older girls call her Mum no wonder he would get confused.
That smacks of Sarah Ingham wanting to be following some trend to sound more middle class.
If you're gonna change then get them all to call you it. It doesn't matter WHAT you want to be called anyway, it won't make you any less of a tit lazy mother.

You had one job ......

If they went to Norway we will hear lots of complaining about the prices.
We have just been and it's mad expensive for us. However they will be too daft to calculate NOK to british pounds ... so wouldn't even notice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much vlogging have they missed to go from an empty van to it all being done and ready to go! This vlogs over 2 days so could have been last weekend as yesterdays vlog was friday but i bet it was mid week or something.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.