The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the water bottle scam I feel this is another try hard toy scam. Look at the ridiculous fidget toy fiasco.
What is the water bottle scam?

even apprentices have to spend one day a week in college I think so that won’t be happening. I bet her sister isn’t on the books as an employee either (lazy and creepy wouldn’t be happy paying her maternity leave) more like self employed so they don’t have to bother paying her national insurance ect
Izzy can’t get 9 GCSEs as she didn’t sit 9, she sat 3 core subjects by the looks of it at that test centre! Unless they didn’t film the others but I doubt it

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She said she uses reusable nappies? Wasn’t disposable ones in the caravan though? I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth to be honest.
And for Jace as well, I thought he was supposed to be out of nappies according to the worlds best tutor 🤔 another lie 🙄

* no shame meant to any child still in them whatever their age

They had 4 holidays Dubai, Mexico, Spain and the caravan and going on there 5th holiday
OMG totally forgot about Mexico 😳

Reactions: 15
They had 4 holidays Dubai, Mexico, Spain and the caravan and going on there 5th holiday

Yes I do understand women use to wash and reuse feminine hygiene produtcs , same as men use to have reusable comdoms
But where in the 21st century and not a 3rd world country i cant see many teen-age girl's want to wash one out when easy and more hygienic to use despobable ones
And where talking about Sarah Ingham cant see her washing them or even washing nappies she still washing there clothes from Spain
With all due respect, you don't know what women/people want with regards to their periods. Disposables aren't as hygienic as you seem to think. They are also made full of chemicals which aren't good for our bodies. Reusables are actually at their highest for sales. Disposables are expensive all the time, reusables are a one off payment or can be handmade. Whatever people decide to use for their periods then I wouldn't be judging them for it. Having them sucks enough without men or others having their pennysworth about whether they should be using them or not.

Reactions: 35
And for Jace as well, I thought he was supposed to be out of nappies according to the worlds best tutor 🤔 another lie 🙄

* no shame meant to any child still in them whatever their age

OMG totally forgot about Mexico 😳
That’s because it was so memorable …don’t you remember all the pools, playgrounds and restaurants…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I do understand women use to wash and reuse feminine hygiene produtcs , same as men use to have reusable comdoms
But where in the 21st century and not a 3rd world country i cant see many teen-age girl's want to wash one out when easy and more hygienic to use despobable ones
Teenage girls and a whole lot more of menstruating people these days are more environmentally conscious. Plus, from my experience, reusable sanitary napkins are actually so much more comfortable to sensitive skin.

Reactions: 17

And where talking about Sarah Ingham cant see her washing them or even washing nappies she still washing there clothes from Spain
This isn’t really a good hill to die on my friend. With respect you have no idea what you’re talking about ☺💕

• Heart
🤮 there house is going to smells they can’t wash their self properly let alone reusable period pads

Reactions: 19
To be fair, I can't see Sarah Ingham washing reusable anythings and the irony of her claiming any eco brownie points at all is waaaaay off the chart.....but I suppose the fact that she's highlighting such products and prompting discussion is a good thing.

Reusable sanitary products are not for everyone (not everyone will like them or need them) but ideally everyone should at least know of their existence and, in an ideal world, those who could benefit from them should have the option of trying them if they want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
This isn’t really a good hill to die on my friend. With respect you have no idea what you’re talking about ☺💕
I come from a family where i have 3 auntys my mam 4 sisters 16 female cousins no father I am the only male , i have a daughter , step daughter and wife
even my wife has never heard of reusable sanatry towels
I'm not being a expert or anything or trying to say what women should use i was on about Sarah Ingham who we all know wont wash them out
Should we agree to disagree

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What I dread to think of is where they will be storing all these used reusable nappies and sanitary products when travelling in the chavavan or cara-van 😱🙈🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Did Sarah really just say "Nar-Whales" 😭😂
It's Nar-whal you stupid cow 😂
Not finished catching up yet, but was waiting to see if anyone else caught it. And she's home schooling. I mean surely you'd research these things first, nar-wales. You can't make this tit up can you? 😂

• Haha
I don’t know why but I just can’t stand the way Jace says “mama” it pierces my soul. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t know why but I just can’t stand the way Jace says “mama” it pierces my soul. 😩
Worse than when Sarah says it? The way she talks to Mila and Jace - that voice she puts on....that's the grater, for me. 😱

Reactions: 32
One of theirs vids started playing on YouTube the other day but it was subtitled and no sound and I kept catching the subtitle ‘Jason Miller’ and I was like who the hell is Jason Miller? But this was obviously meant to say Jace and Mila 🙃

I feel terrible saying this but I can’t stand Jace. Dunno why but I’m just glad he ain’t my kid

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If I was them, I’d be featuring feminine hygiene in every blog now, just to ruin the Tattle threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could you imagine, you pitch up with your family for what is your only holiday of the year, you’re excited for a week of rest and enjoyment.
The child catcher van pulls up in the pitch beside you, out pours foghorn screeching at the camera, with Esme and Isla fighting to get in the shot behind her, teenage wannabe Christine whoo hooing while sending his drone up, and Jason’s on his way over to scrounge your food join in with your family meal. Then to top it all off you have a lovely smell of tit while lazy washes 100000 reusable nappies.
You’d just pack up and go home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.