The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might have been infected by being on this thread, after 2 weeks of covid followed by a chest infection I have now succumbed to a visit from a frank for the first time in about 10 years!! I must start cooking with more cheese...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think I might have been infected by being on this thread, after 2 weeks of covid followed by a chest infection I have now succumbed to a visit from a frank for the first time in about 10 years!! I must start cooking with more cheese...
Because cold sores come up on this thread all the time thought I’d mention - you can buy a mini heat gun which kills the virus cells without damaging the skin, works incredibly well, instantly stops the sore from even forming if you get it soon enough. Boots or Amazon have them, they’re a bit pricey but worth it if you have reoccurring sores - every year or so that is, not every week Sarah 🥴

Reactions: 15
Because cold sores come up on this thread all the time thought I’d mention - you can buy a mini heat gun which kills the virus cells without damaging the skin, works incredibly well, instantly stops the sore from even forming if you get it soon enough. Boots or Amazon have them, they’re a bit pricey but worth it if you have reoccurring sores - every year or so that is, not every week Sarah 🥴
Don’t say that for gawds sake she’s such an imbecile she’ll be off getting her heat gun outta the garage of doom 🙈 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bless you I was the same covid knock me out for 2 weeks and then had the chest infection like yourself didn’t get a visit from big Frank tho take care

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sarahs been reading here clearly. Although i was thinking these friends were more Jaces age, these look older.
Probably why they went in school holidays. They aren't Jace's friends, just older children who have been told to be nice to him.

Reactions: 21
Sarahs been reading here clearly. Although i was thinking these friends were more Jaces age, these look older.
“Days out with friends are the best days” - she’s surmised this from doing it once, ever; or at least since they started vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just been reminded of the microscope. Have they ever used it? I thought Sarah said it was something they would all enjoy!

I was reminded of it because my 6 year old is reading one of those questions and answers flap books that are the only things Isla has to read and she mentioned a microscope.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I can’t remember which tattler mentioned Tattle Ingham Bingo! (I’ve read through so much of the thread since I saw it) But they hit the nail on the head!

Haircuts, tutor lessons, friends…

I actually think it’s a great thing that the kids have started interacting with other children. I know they don’t seem to have many established friends but if that’s what Lazy is trying to do going forward then maybe we should award ourselves a little pat on the back for highlighting this to her! Same with the hair cuts!

Question is, how long will it last!? Is this just for show, an intervention by an authority or Is this a genuine attempt to improve circumstances for the children???

Reactions: 23
She is like a little monkey we can make dance! What else can we get her to do in her desperation to try and prove us wrong 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The next thing has got to be dentist visits. I’m surprised they haven’t had the chuldren into the dentist as there are disgusting people who get off on such visits and they might find their views go up.
Then again they’re probably waiting for the girls or Jace to ask to go to the dentist.

I was wondering what topic the Ingham thread on Tattle was discussing two years ago and this is what someone asked.
8D349AC4-577F-46B4-BB31-EFB4BC9B4E37.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.