The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Kelly in the comments, still hoping to meet the Inghams at the cathedral! I really want to tell her to stop, they won’t meet up with you, but I’m afraid I might upset her…

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Shut up Big Sarah

You aren't even eco friendly in that van it's a piece of trash like YOU. No way you paid for any them items and the smell from that van with 7, and using reusable nappies......Jesus

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm guessing they could be away?
Let's hope the van is fully finished, and he's not finishing it off on the trip like last year!
Also, thought it was suppose to be a family channel, yet she's discussing period pants and liners! 😧😧😧

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family posted:
GIVING OUR PLAYROOM A COMPLETE MAKEOVER & PRE HOLIDAY TRAVEL HAULS!
View attachment 1495697
YouTube
Oh look she’s put his hair up again so we can’t see what a disgusting tangled birds nest it really is.

I’ve seen some crappy parenting on these family YouTuber blogs but the lack of even the basic care for these kids is appalling. Rank hair, dirty nails, can’t feed themselves properly…. the list goes on.

Lazy and Creepy are the type of people who wouldn’t be allowed to adopt their own kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Poor Kelly in the comments, still hoping to meet the Inghams at the cathedral! I really want to tell her to stop, they won’t meet up with you, but I’m afraid I might upset her…
The only cathedral city The Mingham's are interested in is the cheese 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I abhor seeing animals in captivity, Sarah you coach your children like performing monkeys, this is why they are unable to show expression. They are mentally shut down & socially inept, you are responsible & no amount of Amazon tat will change this.

However, if you could do a ‘little expert vlog’ on approximate degree to lean in to camera to appear more svelte like I would be ‘super happy’ 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What was the circus Isla did in the background of the esme show?! That is just ... sad.. also sad the clothes she wore, kinda ill fitted.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
More reusable nappies, why ? She got a tit load last week , and i thought terry towels where reusable? As she has them too
I'm a man even i felt sick at the thought of reusable sanatry towels, no offense to women but who wants to wash one out after a heavy flow ?
Sarah give your head a wobble ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 19
More reusable nappies, why ? She got a tit load last week , and i thought terry towels where reusable? As she has them too
I'm a man even i felt sick at the thought of reusable sanatry towels, no offense to women but who wants to wash one out after a heavy flow ?
Sarah give your head a wobble ffs
Ooh then explaining a moon cup to you would really blow your mind. Actually reusables have many benefits. They are even better for health and have proven to make periods less heavy. Women deal with period blood all the time, rinsing out a pad and throwing it in the washing machine is nothing to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Was it July 18 when the tit hit the fan? A recommendation came up and then I saw her doing this piece saying they had no vlog due to ‘family matters’ then it looked like it was just just her and the kids in a hotel and then in the next slog she said they were checking in again to a hotel and bugger me there is slime all unloading the car….. bit confused her e (doesn’t take much)!!!! Sorry to rake up old crap!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice, in tonight's vlog, Jace kept scratching his head? Maybe Lazy, he's scratching because his stupid hair is up too tight yet again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ermmm reusable baby wipes? In my day, we called them flannels lol

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How the hell is she going to use reusable nappies in the van? (I'm still unconvinced that she is using them) she's suddenly acting like an expert.
My LO is 8 months old and I've used reusables since she was around 6 weeks old. We went on holiday in July and I swapped to disposables for the holiday. Where does she plan on washing and drying them?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.