The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll say she has all As/9s.

Will she go to college? No. Besides isn’t she already ‘working’ with Lazy on that godawful baby website she has? As an apprentice or something (so Lazy can pay her the bare minimum)?

Either way she won’t ever get a real job or move out. Can’t have her leaving the cult. They’re too afraid of her getting her own personality / independence because real experiences away from the cult and real friends means she might start talking and might start realising what awful people her family are. Lazy and Creepy would never allow it.
even apprentices have to spend one day a week in college I think so that won’t be happening. I bet her sister isn’t on the books as an employee either (lazy and creepy wouldn’t be happy paying her maternity leave) more like self employed so they don’t have to bother paying her national insurance ect

Reactions: 17
We have a new word guys Autumny wtf it’s scary to think lazy is home educating her kids can you imagine the lovely Autumny day haha it’s Autumnal
You absolute bellend.
We need to write a book on all Lazy’s lazyisms.
Weetabic
Autumny
Contect
And the phrase “I don’t know if it’s just our family who call it Boxing Day, it’s the day we take stuff out of boxes”
I’m sure there’s many more!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Weetabic
Autumny
Contect
And the phrase “I don’t know if it’s just our family who call it Boxing Day, it’s the day we take stuff out of boxes”
The Boxing Day one shows just how illiterate the lazy one is

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Weetabic
Autumny
Contect
Neck - lace
car-a-van
tret ( but that is used a very lot in Yorkshire, as a commer inner to Yorkshire , I find it hilarious! I want to keep shouting …it’s TREATED lol)
thingamabobbydo
Didn't we have a ‘sheeps’ once too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Super noodle sandwiches 😋 food of the gods
Does lazy put cheese on top

I wonder if Izzy will actually go to college, I am curious to see if she gets good grades in her GCSEs. They will vlog the results either way.
How could she possibly have good results even if she had taken gcse

Neck - lace
car-a-van
tret ( but that is used a very lot in Yorkshire, as a commer inner to Yorkshire , I find it hilarious! I want to keep shouting …it’s TREATED lol)
thingamabobbydo
Didn't we have a ‘sheeps’ once too?
Sheeps yes .loved those voiceovers.Sheeps may safely graze

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Creepy is near 40, skulking around shops with a beanie on and pink hoodie (with hood up mind) in the height of summer shows you what a bleeping G I M P that guy is. Folk must see him and think ‘there’s a guy who needs his hard drive checked by the authorities’ 🥴
You must be able to smell him before you see him.... stinky n once...

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Izzy won’t be working for ‘ingham family ltd’ or any of their other ‘companies’. She must be working for an approved provider and in college at least one day a week (possibly more to resit) - they're so thick I’m sure they’ll try it and consequently shoot themselves in the foot in doing so. There will be no hiding it from fans/haterz/stalkerz etc. The fact is authorities are clearly involved in their lives and that will include Izzy no matter what she/her ‘parents’ want her to be doing e.g. ‘year out’ and come September all sorts will hit the fan with them hiding in bushes all over ‘Europe’* ranting about haterz etc.

Education is compulsory until 18 regardless of results and there’s no homeschool option either as must go to college one day a week and they do registers etc and will report non attendance otherwise is badly reflects on them as providers. She doesn’t go? They’ll simply expel her and she’ll need to go further away from home.

Basically holiday times are over (they were years ago) and reality is coming a knocking. I’ve nothing against the children but whoever is looking into this ‘family’ must must get some proper support for all the children in place as well as proper education BUT I will be glad to see their ‘parents’ struggling. I’m sure they’re too stupid to not vlog it.

*obviously I mean the Inghams definition of Europe, excluding areas they dare not be seen in again.

Reactions: 20
Weetabic
Autumny
Contect
Haha 😂
Agriculture
Neck lace
Anymore for anymore lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Penny is beyond beautiful. I’ve no doubt she will give you more pleasure than you can imagine. In the very unlikely event she is too naughty I will have her. She truly is gorgeous

Goodness, they are so stunnnnnin (sorry 😂). Yes the pup suckling is the little devil Dog-rose who unbelievably is 6 months old. I will be posting a ‘surprise’ birthday vlog at five pm tomorrow. I am searching for half a million gifts so the vlog might be three weeks late 🏑
shes not being to bad in this weather, it’s way too hot to take her outside so I’ve stocked up on puppy pads and she seems to be getting the hang of things quite quickly, the kitty’s on the other hand think it’s playtime at 7am 😖 bet the Inghams don’t even realise there’s two 7’s in a day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Will she go to college? No. Besides isn’t she already ‘working’ with Lazy on that godawful baby website she has? As an apprentice or something (so Lazy can pay her the bare minimum)?

Either way she won’t ever get a real job or move out. Can’t have her leaving the cult. They’re too afraid of her getting her own personality / independence because real experiences away from the cult and real friends means she might start talking and might start realising what awful people her family are. Lazy and Creepy would never allow it.
Talk about ruining her life, she was much more confident before they took her out of school. I hope she meets a bf/gf and gets the hell away from that creepy man and her enabling mother then makes a vlog revealing the truth about them. This wont happen though she is scared of everything most likely traumatised.

Reactions: 21

Well momma bear Sarah tells her ‘it doesn’t matter what she gets, you can be successful without them’. Sarah your success came from your child crying at Christmas. But I guess if YouTube fails Auntie Trina can give Isabelle a few tips on other types of income 🙄

Reactions: 26
I know I should be able to keep track of Isabelle’s one friend, but I have forgotten- how does she know Amy?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think anything will change with isabelle being over 16… you can still be home schooled during your ‘college years’ so they can just continue to lie or do their style of teaching?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
We'll find out a week on Thursday!
We are fully expecting results day to not be mentioned whatsoever; be told that Isabelle has done really well but they won't be sharing the results because of the haterzz or they will tell us that Isabelle has got 13 IGCSEs, all with a very lot of A stars.
[/QUOTE]
Sarah Ingham (wife of Chris Ingham) has already started laying the ground work by saying she is not showing Islas school work because of the haters

Reactions: 22
Izzy won’t be working for ‘ingham family ltd’ or any of their other ‘companies’. She must be working for an approved provider and in college at least one day a week (possibly more to resit) - they're so thick I’m sure they’ll try it and consequently shoot themselves in the foot in doing so. There will be no hiding it from fans/haterz/stalkerz etc. The fact is authorities are clearly involved in their lives and that will include Izzy no matter what she/her ‘parents’ want her to be doing e.g. ‘year out’ and come September all sorts will hit the fan with them hiding in bushes all over ‘Europe’* ranting about haterz etc.

Education is compulsory until 18 regardless of results and there’s no homeschool option either as must go to college one day a week and they do registers etc and will report non attendance otherwise is badly reflects on them as providers. She doesn’t go? They’ll simply expel her and she’ll need to go further away from home.

Basically holiday times are over (they were years ago) and reality is coming a knocking. I’ve nothing against the children but whoever is looking into this ‘family’ must must get some proper support for all the children in place as well as proper education BUT I will be glad to see their ‘parents’ struggling. I’m sure they’re too stupid to not vlog it.

*obviously I mean the Inghams definition of Europe, excluding areas they dare not be seen in again.
Sarah has already talked about resits, doing post 16 education at home and still pretending that Isabelle is having a tutor. They are going to say that she wants to resit (after not doing GCSEs in the first place so would actually be her first time) or that she is doing more GCSEs since even if it was real when she was going to exams, she didn't go to enough to do all the 5 subjects they said she was doing. She doesn't have to sit GCSEs at all, and they can say she needs an extra year to do more/resit if they do decide to do them. She can continue homeschool up to 18.

Only one year to go as she will then be 18 so it doesn't matter to them what results she actually gets, she will just leave and be full time babysitter as there will no doubt be another baby by then.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over the fact Sarah thought Boxing Day was just a quirky thing her family call it 🥴😂

Like it’s funny but in a way that makes me want to Google intellectual disability parameters.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.