The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More reusable nappies, why ? She got a tit load last week , and i thought terry towels where reusable? As she has them too
I'm a man even i felt sick at the thought of reusable sanatry towels, no offense to women but who wants to wash one out after a heavy flow ?
Sarah give your head a wobble ffs
I mean, environmental responsibility and personal health are fairly big concerns for a lot of women and people that menstruate, so I'm certainly not going to criticise her for promoting the use of anything reusable. PSA: women are a lot less squeamish than men about periods and blood, and thankfully so - we don't get offended by this sort of comment, we just roll our eyes a bit. But I don't believe for one second the Queen of Shein is promoting reusable sanitary products for any reason other than because it's a trending topic for greater engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
More reusable nappies, why ? She got a tit load last week , and i thought terry towels where reusable? As she has them too
I'm a man even i felt sick at the thought of reusable sanatry towels, no offense to women but who wants to wash one out after a heavy flow ?
Sarah give your head a wobble ffs
Reusable pads, period pants , moon cups - I assure you are no more gruesome than changing a standard pad/ tampon during a heavy flow.

Reactions: 28
Was it July 18 when the tit hit the fan? A recommendation came up and then I saw her doing this piece saying they had no vlog due to ‘family matters’ then it looked like it was just just her and the kids in a hotel and then in the next slog she said they were checking in again to a hotel and bugger me there is slime all unloading the car….. bit confused her e (doesn’t take much)!!!! Sorry to rake up old crap!
No it was the 2nd july. I only remember as it was the night before my daugthers birthday

Reactions: 9
In that photo you can really see jace's hairline is receding 🙁
There is a woman on TikTok that has a couple of boys with gorgeous long hair but it’s shaved around the bottom and looks cool in a ponytail I don’t understand why lazy doesn’t go for that option 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That's very offensive.....

Monkeys are much smarter than she is 🐵🐒
She is like the monkeys my Nan had see no evil say no evil hear no evil except she sees no inappropriate sexting hears no victims and doesn’t speak about creepy’s teen obsession (allegedly) 🙄

Reactions: 13
I'm guessing they could be away?
Let's hope the van is fully finished, and he's not finishing it off on the trip like last year!
Also, thought it was suppose to be a family channel, yet she's discussing period pants and liners! 😧😧😧
You don’t have to down her for everything you know. I think Chris swapping his tampax for a reusable sanitary pad is a real commitment to saving the planet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the hypocritical hippo has become an environmentalist who is going to keep flying, keep burning diesel in her van, keep buying plastic tat and keep buying shite clothes from Shein and Primark.. Honest to god has she ever stopped and listened to the absolute shite that spews out of her mouth? I’m surprised she doesn’t wear one of those reusable nappies as a nose bag to catch it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Honestly at this point it should be called the Sarah tit show with guest appearances from the other Inghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Mother Earth Mingham...more like Mother give a wide berth,she needs to take a look at her lack of parenting skills and stop being an enabler to her weirdo n once husband

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isla had a large dressing on her arm the other day and now we can see the injury. I think it’s odd given how they usually exploit their childrens health for content that this hasn’t been mentioned and also that Isla has been the star of the show for a few days.
Wonder if social services are maybe involved and they are aware maybe that they are looking at there vlogs may explain why no mention of injury and also izzy sleeping at friends as they may have put some rules/recommendations in place they need to follow to keep off a possible child protection plan they definitely meet the criteria to be on one of the 4 stages of a plan

Reactions: 18
Jace us a dinky dot n so much smaller that kids just age remember 🤣
I mean to be fair when she had him stood against the height measure at the theme park the other day it looked like he was only just over 85cm (although probably the camera angle as I'm sure he was over 90cm last year at another theme park).

My son was 90cm at 2.5 years and we are 5ft1 and 5ft7 so not expecting him to be tall, jace must be almost a borrower if he is only 85cm at 3.5 years

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean to be fair when she had him stood against the height measure at the theme park the other day it looked like he was only just over 85cm (although probably the camera angle as I'm sure he was over 90cm last year at another theme park).

My son was 90cm at 2.5 years and we are 5ft1 and 5ft7 so not expecting him to be tall, jace must be almost a borrower if he is only 85cm at 3.5 years
He’s quite a way above it

Attachments

Reactions: 11

My daughter is the same age as Jace. I am 5.8ft my hubby 6.3ft and we live with a borrower. She has always been tiny, born just over 5lb full term, she is on the 2nd centile for height and weight. She is in 18-24m stuff n thats big. Jace the dinky dot would tower over mine. Looking at that chart i would say hes nearer 95cm easy. We cant find school trousers to fit her for her preschool outfit as her waist is virtually non existent. Why they want there kids to be small i have no idea, because to us its a constant worry she has a growth problem. We have consultants and dieticans all involved. If Jace was so small surely medics would be involved. So i really can not understand why she would wish them tiny. X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.