The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An arse so wide it probably has it's own orbit.

If anyone ever sees her in the wild throw a pen at her and and see if it starts circling her toad arse.
Wasn’t he on a rant just a few weeks ago about comments on Sarah’s size and then he continues to leave clips like this in the vlogs that he knows will get picked up on and talked about - makes no sense at all. She’s piling those lbs on rapidly & yet another tin can van trip is going to do her no favours at all with the hours sat on her bum whilst he drives them around and a short walk here and there when they do stop over somewhere.

Reactions: 25
I thought Creepy likes to keep a low profile to avoid anyone calling him out on his creepiness. He's hardly going to do that in a winter hat and a hoody with the hood up in summer with Lazy in a summery dress and sandals next to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly never known such a mismatched couple. He thinks he's a pro emo skater and she's a chav, the 2 just don't go together. It's weeeird, I wanna know other than creeps in the family what they have in common! I just don't get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I thought Creepy likes to keep a low profile to avoid anyone calling him out on his creepiness. He's hardly going to do that in a winter hat and a hoody with the hood up in summer with Lazy in a summery dress and sandals next to him.
Not very low profile when wears the brightest pink hoodie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sarah its only took you 3 years too get of your lazy arse to get Esme & Isla hair done
Chris WTF a hoodie and beanie, can't wait for next week's vlogs as there a week behind to see what n boy has on as we had a heatwave this week
And if they have gone away and he has a timer on a water sprinkler and Yorkshire has a hose pipe ban will they get fined

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Creepy is near 40, skulking around shops with a beanie on and pink hoodie (with hood up mind) in the height of summer shows you what a bleeping G I M P that guy is. Folk must see him and think ‘there’s a guy who needs his hard drive checked by the authorities’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Honestly never known such a mismatched couple. He thinks he's a pro emo skater and she's a chav, the 2 just don't go together. It's weeeird, I wanna know other than creeps in the family what they have in common! I just don't get it!
The love of making a quick ££££ ,no matter who they use or scam.

Reactions: 16
Sometimes when you aim for the stars, you don’t hit the moon when you miss. In this case, it was more like Uranus. She went for Dave and got Creepy. Zelda saw her chance and groomed her for her useless second son, after the more popular and talented one, with better hair, had already had a go. Allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Islas constant need to get on camera with her face pulling and inappropriate dancing is surely a sign of absolute boredom. She doesn’t seem to have any hobbies which seems so unusual for a 10 year old. She really does need to be in school.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Sarah its only took you 3 years too get of your lazy arse to get Esme & Isla hair done
Chris WTF a hoodie and beanie, can't wait for next week's vlogs as there a week behind to see what n boy has on as we had a heatwave this week
And if they have gone away and he has a timer on a water sprinkler and Yorkshire has a hose pipe ban will they get fined
I would 10000% report them if they were my neighbours if they had! Just to be an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not very low profile when wears the brightest pink hoodie
Or the merch that has literal doodle drawings of little kids on it, such as the hoodie, the pack pack, etc. I mean, which grown, married man would want to wear that tit, you’d think he’d be worried of being accused of…. oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another shopping trip to buy stuff for the van! Where's all the stuff they bought last time! Unbelievable 😱😱😱
What really irritates me is when she says its only £5/10/15 to most of us thats a lot of money feeds our children pets etc but for her its fine to waste it on tit that gets thrown in the garage of doom 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
We have a new word guys Autumny wtf it’s scary to think lazy is home educating her kids can you imagine the lovely Autumny day haha it’s Autumnal
You absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sometimes my lips get stuck on my teefs......
🥰

What really irritates me is when she says its only £5/10/15 to most of us thats a lot of money feeds our children pets etc but for her its fine to waste it on tit that gets thrown in the garage of doom 😡😡😡
When I was very young I dropped a cent from my little pocket money purse. I didn't bother picking it up saying to my mum ' but it's only a cent'. She said it might be, but if you are a cent short to buy a loaf of bread, it's a lot.
I never forgot that.

I also hate it when she does this @tracey/nuttynanna

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know about you but I can actually smell them through the screen 💩🤢🤮
AA9ADC3D-52AF-40AF-94F5-C25A69089790.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.