The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ESMÉ GETS A HAIR TRANSFORMATION!!

Creepstopher starts the vlog. He tries to claim it's the morning. Lazy says everything he says is cheesy. It's Friday and he tells Babe she looks like a ray of sunshine in her top party dress "so priddy". They're in The Range to get tat for the upcoming annual 'lets drag the kids across the world against their will' trip. Hopefully The Range will satisfy their needs. He spots a Stranger Things poster and says Isla would die if she saw it, even he thinks it's cool. He and Lazy are "totally hooked" although she "wouldn't say I was totally hooked". Creepstopher calls her a liar. Pot kettle black.

If Creepstopher was a superhero he'd want the power to fly but now he wants to be like El and move things with his mind. Lazy says he's cringe. Creepstopher, if you were a superhero your name would be Super Creep and your power would be sneaking into the homes of lone women with your ibis napkins. He stops for two seconds to look at a curtain rail and Lazy disappears. It would be great if they both disappeared. He finds her and gives her a small lecture. Lazy tells him to open his eyes and he might find her. His eyes are open hun but he's not looking at you because you're not 16 and look like a beached whale. Creepstopher wants to buy the pink sparkly kettle. The kettle they have doesn't feed their family. Lazy teaches him how to say "kettle" properly. He broke the whistling kettle. The grey kettle would suit the theme but there's none left. Whistling kettles give a camping vibe.

As soon as Creepstopher turned the camera off, he walked to the end of the aisle and suggested buying the cheapest kettle. He gives Lazy a hug. A Halloween ornament catches him off guard. Lazy is excited for Halloween and tells us to look at how cute everything is. Cute isn't the right word. She's decorating the house for Halloween like she's never decorated before. They won't even be home for Halloween if Creepstopher has any say in the matter. Lazy tells Creepstopher to stop looking at the sweets because he doesn't need them. Creepstopher finds a £10 shelter for the beach. He told Lazy they don't need it but they do for Mila.

In yesterday's vlog Lazy said they're doing something with Esme at Meadowhall because Isabelle was going there with her friend. Isabelle's friend lives in Manchester and her train has been cancelled. Lazy says there must be "some destruction". The friend's train home was cancelled and the one at 2:30pm was full. Esme was gutted because she wanted her hair doing. They've booked her into a hairdressers close to the manor.

Creepstopher has gone to "run some errands". He wants Esme to just get a trim but she's getting bangs, the same as Isabelle's. Isabelle wants hers redoing. Esme doesn't want a middle parting. Footage of Esme having her hair washed. Lazy says they're not filming her anymore until she's done. Mila is eating cheerios.

Lazy rubs her grubby hand through Esme's hair, which has many natural blonde highlights running through it. Esme is happy with her haircut.

Creepstopher is back from the Ibis running errands. He's excited to see Esme. He films himself and tells "babe" it looks pretty. The hair salon didn't have an appointment for Isabelle. More talking about the blonde. Lazy and Creepstopher rub their grubby hands through Esme's hair as Lazy tries to convince us Esme has some hair the same colour as Jace's. There are two more shops to go to because they need to get DIY things. Lazy sings the B&Q slogan whilst Creepstopher rubs his invisible beard. She asked him to turn the camera back on to do it.

Creepstopher wanted to come to B&M for a shelf. They got there and he realised it was time to do the vlog so he couldn't come in. He will join them after. Esme is disappointed there is no Lion cereal, her favourite in the entire world. The briefly stop to look at the pot noodles. Lazy loves super noodles in bread with lurpack. Footage of Mila shaking her head during her daily speech therapy session from the world's biggest foghorn.

The Inghams are home. Lazy plays with Jace. Music plays as she films the box, showing us that the toy is good for fine motor skills, logic and memory, the mind and teaching numbers.

Esme is in her room. She is grateful for her hair but it gets in her face at night so she has to clip it back. Isla spilt a drop of milk on Esme's cushion after she nudged her. Isla only likes milk with one of those milkshake straws in. Esme is excited because she has hair rollers coming tomorrow. He curs fall out straight away when she brushes her hair after using the dyson. She hopes the rollers will work. She is going to crochet tonight with her four new colours.

End of vlog

Someone needs to go up a clothing size or two
View attachment 1493855

He looks at a bag of sweets with more love than he looks at his wife
View attachment 1493903

View attachment 1493850View attachment 1493873View attachment 1493886View attachment 1493894View attachment 1493909
Size 10 dress

A beautiful spaniel has ‘highlights’. She didn’t need a wash. The groomer is on holiday 😉
What a gorgeous doggie

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They're going on about Esme's "highlights" as if she got them done at the hairdressers. Acting really shocked and saying how pretty her hair colour is. That just shows that she never washes her hair. None of them even know what colour her natural hair is!
And Sarah ferreting round in the back of Esmes freshly washed hair with minging nails.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Chris going on about about eleven from stranger things. Tell me you don't have a thing for teenage girls again eh Chris.

There is no blonde in that hair. Why does she hate red-hair so much.

Didn't they already have a beach tent, I'm sure that's what they left 4 month old jace alone on a beach in, whilst they all went swimming arguing about who would go see to him. They really have a disposable lifestyle don't they

Reactions: 46
We’ve been wandering down old time lane tonight.

I took my A levels in the summer session (June) of 1976 but wasn’t 18 until the end of August. I had, had a a part time job for a year and volunteered at a hospital for brain injured (stroke) victims. I remain, quietly lacking in confidence but am grateful for the choices I had

What the hell is it with Izzy?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They are so flipping boring. Each child can get a haircut, a standard thing that all good parents provide their kids without thinking about it, so they can get 4 videos out of it. 💤💤💤💤

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Chris going on about about eleven from stranger things. Tell me you don't have a thing for teenage girls again eh Chris.

There is no blonde in that hair. Why does she hate red-hair so much.

Didn't they already have a beach tent, I'm sure that's what they left 4 month old jace alone on a beach in, whilst they all went swimming arguing about who would go see to him. They really have a disposable lifestyle don't they
I bought the same beach tent for £25 afew weeks ago from The Range, the poles snapped, it didn't even last a full day, good luck with that lazy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm struggling to even hate watch at the moment, their content is even more boring than usual.
I suppose things might liven up on the upcoming van trip with the inevitable 'scandle'/rant/something going wrong/them making nice places look crap/them driving for miles aimlessly and saying everywhere is closed or fully booked/Creepy loses or breaks electrical equipment/they go somewhere unsuitable and moan.
Thing is hate watching is what’s keeping them on you tube!if everyone stopped watching. They would be gone a lot quicker

• Heart
Reactions: 28
An arse so wide it probably has it's own orbit.

If anyone ever sees her in the wild throw a pen at her and and see if it starts circling her toad arse.
For having such a huge face her head looks tiny on her body there. She must really be massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Izzy will actually go to college, I am curious to see if she gets good grades in her GCSEs. They will vlog the results either way.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why it was such a surprise that Esme might have blonde bits in her hair, they've spent weeks in the sun abroad! My daughter has red hair and has always had a multitude of colours in it?

I wonder if Izzy will actually go to college, I am curious to see if she gets good grades in her GCSEs. They will vlog the results either way.
We'll find out a week on Thursday!

Reactions: 16
We'll find out a week on Thursday!
[/QUOTE]

We are fully expecting results day to not be mentioned whatsoever; be told that Isabelle has done really well but they won't be sharing the results because of the haterzz or they will tell us that Isabelle has got 13 IGCSEs, all with a very lot of A stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Your dog is beautiful 😍
I thought you might appreciate meeting my new spaniel. She’s called Penny and she’s 9 weeks old. I absolutely adore her 💕
Penny is beyond beautiful. I’ve no doubt she will give you more pleasure than you can imagine. In the very unlikely event she is too naughty I will have her. She truly is gorgeous

She is beautiful! Is that her baby also in the pic??

We have two beautiful red heads (& proud) in our house - GG (dog) & Mylo (cat)
Goodness, they are so stunnnnnin (sorry 😂). Yes the pup suckling is the little devil Dog-rose who unbelievably is 6 months old. I will be posting a ‘surprise’ birthday vlog at five pm tomorrow. I am searching for half a million gifts so the vlog might be three weeks late 🏑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They’ll say she has all As/9s.

Will she go to college? No. Besides isn’t she already ‘working’ with Lazy on that godawful baby website she has? As an apprentice or something (so Lazy can pay her the bare minimum)?

Either way she won’t ever get a real job or move out. Can’t have her leaving the cult. They’re too afraid of her getting her own personality / independence because real experiences away from the cult and real friends means she might start talking and might start realising what awful people her family are. Lazy and Creepy would never allow it.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.