The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the hood up over his beanie as well! 🤡

I bet they get followed around by store security (not ifam!) wherever they go, especially being suspiciously overdressed like that.

Did anyone notice Chris taking a can of drink from the trolley, when Sarah went off round the corner and he thought the camera was off him? 🧐 So sneaky!

I wonder if that can was picked up in store and not yet paid for...it defo looked like he was about to open it....probably because he was sweating buckets and dying of thirst, the stupid prick! 🤔

View attachment 1493498
Look at that sweaty c unt. Middle of summer and still goes out wearing part of his n-onces tool kit. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Slightly curious to see if she mentions Jonathan Baker Ross again as they have an affiliate marketing program. That would be embarrassing if she's trying to butter them up and she can't even get the name right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
With the hood up over his beanie as well! 🤡

I bet they get followed around by store security (not ifam!) wherever they go, especially being suspiciously overdressed like that.

Did anyone notice Chris taking a can of drink from the trolley, when Sarah went off round the corner and he thought no-one was watching? 🧐 Sneaky bastard!

I wonder if that can was picked up in store and not yet paid for...it defo looked like he was about to open it....probably because he was sweating buckets and dying of thirst, the stupid prick! 🤔

View attachment 1493498
And just checking that she's gone before he opens it!
View attachment 1493559
Yeah I was just going to post the same. I thought he’d given up the red stuff too!

Reactions: 13
When Sarah said “I don’t like that kettle it’s ugly”. Quick as a flash my husband said “well he married you love so an ugly kettle is the least of his worries” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They're going on about Esme's "highlights" as if she got them done at the hairdressers. Acting really shocked and saying how pretty her hair colour is. That just shows that she never washes her hair. None of them even know what colour her natural hair is!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just seen yesterday’s vlog. Can lazy mention the word friend a bit more 😂😂😂 tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They're going on about Esme's "highlights" as if she got them done at the hairdressers. Acting really shocked and saying how pretty her hair colour is. That just shows that she never washes her hair. None of them even know what colour her natural hair is!
I thought that, she has beautiful hair, don’t know how practical that hair cut was as it was getting on her nerves after a few hours and then clipped back, but at least she had a bit of a pampering with the hair wash

urgh looked at my last post about Mila and Jace sat together I don’t know what went wrong with my typing 😬🙈🙈

Reactions: 16
My friend in Silver Birches Hotel, Omagh has me thinking the Minghams are back as a feral family took all the breakfast food into bags this morning. Do hope not!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
ESMÉ GETS A HAIR TRANSFORMATION!!

Creepstopher starts the vlog. He tries to claim it's the morning. Lazy says everything he says is cheesy. It's Friday and he tells Babe she looks like a ray of sunshine in her top party dress "so priddy". They're in The Range to get tat for the upcoming annual 'lets drag the kids across the world against their will' trip. Hopefully The Range will satisfy their needs. He spots a Stranger Things poster and says Isla would die if she saw it, even he thinks it's cool. He and Lazy are "totally hooked" although she "wouldn't say I was totally hooked". Creepstopher calls her a liar. Pot kettle black.

If Creepstopher was a superhero he'd want the power to fly but now he wants to be like El and move things with his mind. Lazy says he's cringe. Creepstopher, if you were a superhero your name would be Super Creep and your power would be sneaking into the homes of lone women with your ibis napkins. He stops for two seconds to look at a curtain rail and Lazy disappears. It would be great if they both disappeared. He finds her and gives her a small lecture. Lazy tells him to open his eyes and he might find her. His eyes are open hun but he's not looking at you because you're not 16 and look like a beached whale. Creepstopher wants to buy the pink sparkly kettle. The kettle they have doesn't feed their family. Lazy teaches him how to say "kettle" properly. He broke the whistling kettle. The grey kettle would suit the theme but there's none left. Whistling kettles give a camping vibe.

As soon as Creepstopher turned the camera off, he walked to the end of the aisle and suggested buying the cheapest kettle. He gives Lazy a hug. A Halloween ornament catches him off guard. Lazy is excited for Halloween and tells us to look at how cute everything is. Cute isn't the right word. She's decorating the house for Halloween like she's never decorated before. They won't even be home for Halloween if Creepstopher has any say in the matter. Lazy tells Creepstopher to stop looking at the sweets because he doesn't need them. Creepstopher finds a £10 shelter for the beach. He told Lazy they don't need it but they do for Mila.

In yesterday's vlog Lazy said they're doing something with Esme at Meadowhall because Isabelle was going there with her friend. Isabelle's friend lives in Manchester and her train has been cancelled. Lazy says there must be "some destruction". The friend's train home was cancelled and the one at 2:30pm was full. Esme was gutted because she wanted her hair doing. They've booked her into a hairdressers close to the manor.

Creepstopher has gone to "run some errands". He wants Esme to just get a trim but she's getting bangs, the same as Isabelle's. Isabelle wants hers redoing. Esme doesn't want a middle parting. Footage of Esme having her hair washed. Lazy says they're not filming her anymore until she's done. Mila is eating cheerios.

Lazy rubs her grubby hand through Esme's hair, which has many natural blonde highlights running through it. Esme is happy with her haircut.

Creepstopher is back from the Ibis running errands. He's excited to see Esme. He films himself and tells "babe" it looks pretty. The hair salon didn't have an appointment for Isabelle. More talking about the blonde. Lazy and Creepstopher rub their grubby hands through Esme's hair as Lazy tries to convince us Esme has some hair the same colour as Jace's. There are two more shops to go to because they need to get DIY things. Lazy sings the B&Q slogan whilst Creepstopher rubs his invisible beard. She asked him to turn the camera back on to do it.

Creepstopher wanted to come to B&M for a shelf. They got there and he realised it was time to do the vlog so he couldn't come in. He will join them after. Esme is disappointed there is no Lion cereal, her favourite in the entire world. The briefly stop to look at the pot noodles. Lazy loves super noodles in bread with lurpack. Footage of Mila shaking her head during her daily speech therapy session from the world's biggest foghorn.

The Inghams are home. Lazy plays with Jace. Music plays as she films the box, showing us that the toy is good for fine motor skills, logic and memory, the mind and teaching numbers.

Esme is in her room. She is grateful for her hair but it gets in her face at night so she has to clip it back. Isla spilt a drop of milk on Esme's cushion after she nudged her. Isla only likes milk with one of those milkshake straws in. Esme is excited because she has hair rollers coming tomorrow. He curs fall out straight away when she brushes her hair after using the dyson. She hopes the rollers will work. She is going to crochet tonight with her four new colours.

End of vlog

Someone needs to go up a clothing size or two
1660333277329.png

He looks at a bag of sweets with more love than he looks at his wife
1660334140627.png

1660333197878.png
1660333702687.png
1660333900751.png
1660333980126.png
1660334405953.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She gets seriously hyper when shopping. About 3 weeks ago she was excited to buy packs patterned 5 packs of baby short sleeve vests from Boots. They were 70% off (£3 instead of £10) an absolute bargain - so she bought 10! Maybe to donate and she may keep one for Katrina. Has she donated them or (more likely) shoved in the garage of doom never to be mentioned again.

I agree they were an absolute bargain if you have a need for them or know of someone who has just had a baby who may need them. Thankfully Lazy Locust is too far away from my local boots, as a few days later I received the news I had become a great aunt! But by then had COVID and could not go shopping for over a week for new baby gifts. I was pleased to find my local boots still had a few of these left and was able to purchase one (thanks Lazy - only time I will be greatfull to you) to add to the other outfits and soft toy I purchased for the new baby.

At least I live down South so Lazy wouldn't get there before me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A beautiful spaniel has ‘highlights’. She didn’t need a wash. The groomer is on holiday 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her pushchair looks like the lejoux stroller - they’ve gifted some insta mums it over the last week or two who’ve posted about it.

They don’t follow, nor are they followed by Sarah but we know that doesn’t mean anything. Be interesting to see if they’ve been on the scrounge yet again as it’s a travel stroller and they are about to go or more likely are now already away - time will tell but I reckon it’s another freebie

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why would he leave a clip of Isla in, fishing her knickers out of herself? Nothing should surprise me really

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.