The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with everything, busy with work,something lazy arse wouldn't know about, real job! A real Stressful job, protecting and keeping safe from harm ones convicted of harming children and women. The kind of people that lazy thinks what they do is acceptable behaviour! I can assure you it's not and our job is a lot harder trying to keep them safe because they're seen as the low life that they are and any prisoner that could get near them would severely harm them and have done. Lazy I know you read here are you that thick you can't see it or are you as I suspect an enabler? Address that on your vlogs please when your trolling! In my experience in protecting likes of your brother ,they rarely get visitors and when it is its by people that think that behaviour is ok. Troll that lazy I dare you! Apologies to tattlers for my rant but when you go shift after shift hearing those low lifes discussing their perversions amongst each other it gets to you, but have to be professional!😡 And have to protect them.
In the words of our Lazy: not gonna lie but there is a reason I don't do what you do. I have dark thoughts when it comes to these kind of offenders. I take my hat off to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've got a feeling Isla's hair was done to shut the haters up. If anyone comments about them all needing haircuts, Lazy can sneer that Isla has had hers done and the haters are lying that none of them bother with their hair. Isabelle had her hair done last year, Isla this year so Esme will have to wait till next year.

Reactions: 22
#245 Kid gets fringe while her "mother" has a whinge and the "father" is most definitely unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at the very suspect, threatening messages from a 'Sem Crofts' sent to Hayley - which look very much like they were actually sent by Creepy (for newbies, Hayley was the 21 year old girl who Creepy admitted to his mother and wife that he had slept with).

They are from someone called 'Sem Crofts' but strongly appear to be actually written by Creepy. For a start the name is very similar to 'Sam Crofts' who is a famous UK roller blader. Also, it is written in such a similar style to Creepy's other messages. Looking at his other messages, he is a big user of the words 'ruin', 'destroy a family', 'defamation', 'malicious communication' and 'silly' (the latter often used to a female who he has no respect for). His usual grammatical errors are there too (no commas where there should be commas; 'you're' instead of 'your'; 'its' when it should be 'it's' and his usual incorrect use of quotation marks).

Hayley certainly seemed to think that it was Creepy, as did Real Inghams who tweeted the messages. I love Hayley's replies back to him 😂🙌.

If it was Creepy, what he has written is beyond awful. He calls Hayley a 'lying, manipulative little witch'; calls her a repeated liar; threatens her with being proscecuted and even tells her that what she has done is 'completely sectionable'! 😡😡. I am glad that Hayley told him where to go, however, it still must have been very upsetting for her to receive these messages. Interesting that she mentions him sending the same messages to others (I'm guessing that she means the other victims and those who supported them).

Creepy treated Hayley terribly. I have added to this post four screenshots which demonstrate how he was at the beginning of their relationship (ie messaging her every night and sending Snapchat videos of himself, telling her that she was 'gorgeous') and then how he was when he had already slept with her and wanted to discard her. At the end of their relationship, Hayley messaged him, wanting to see him again. He ignored her for days. When he finally replied, he asked her if she was coming back down to Leeds soon (and we all know what he wanted her to go down for). When she told him that she couldn't really afford to come down all the way from Scotland and asked if they could take turns in coming to see each other, he just didn't answer. It also appears that he never added her on his new Snapchat, like she wanted him to and he never messaged her again until the 3rd July 2018, the day after Jess came forward (where he messaged her for purposes of damage control and begged her to not share any of their messages online). What a cruel, nasty way to end a relationship - to just ignore someone's messages . He's a horrible human being.
That’s quite the ‘drunken mistake’, Sarah Ingham?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's all just so pointless making the playroom into what her idea of a school area would be like, when they aren't the ones of school age. Of course Mila is not going to sit in the correct zones and keep all toys where they should be. At 3 and half, I would expect Jace to have some toys that would not be suitable for Mila to play with, so Mila would benefit more from having her own separate play area somewhere in one of the main living areas where someone would sit with her, leaving Jace to play independently some of the time.

There are no books for children Isla and Esme's age. Isla wants to read but doesn't get anything and Esme once said she doesn't like reading and they left it at that. They made no effort to find something that she might enjoy a bit more that would also enable her to practice reading more. She loves crafts so maybe something that she has to look through and read step by step instructions to improve her understanding rather than just watching a youtube video. They could incorporate real learning into something she enjoys rather than leaving her to get on with whatever she wants. One of my brothers hated reading at school, but would read anything football related - matches, football grounds, stats about teams and players. He never really caught on that it was still reading and often books aimed at adults so wasn't always easy, but every night before bed he would sit reading every detail about a football ground most people have never heard of. My husband rarely reads fiction and says he doesn't like reading, but will spend hours reading about new discoveries in science and medicine. It's so easy now to access something no matter what your interests are that I find it so sad those girls have all the free time and yet spend so much of the time doing nothing at all.

• Heart
Sarah not gonna lie you are insufferable, unbearable no one envies you why would they ? Look at the creep your married to, no amount of shopping, holidays or being allowed to do nothing but laze about would induce me to have babies with that man/child where is your self respect ? Your maternal instinct ? Someone like you in a position to influence kids/teenagers is just awful. YouTube should also hang their heads in shame to allow this family and other similarly rotten family vloggers pimp out their poor bairns.

• Heart
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at the very suspect, threatening messages from a 'Sem Crofts' sent to Hayley - which look very much like they were actually sent by Creepy (for newbies, Hayley was the 21 year old girl who Creepy admitted to his mother and wife that he had slept with).

They are from someone called 'Sem Crofts' but strongly appear to be actually written by Creepy. For a start the name is very similar to 'Sam Crofts' who is a famous UK roller blader. Also, it is written in such a similar style to Creepy's other messages. Looking at his other messages, he is a big user of the words 'ruin', 'destroy a family', 'defamation', 'malicious communication' and 'silly' (the latter often used to a female who he has no respect for). His usual grammatical errors are there too (no commas where there should be commas; 'you're' instead of 'your'; 'its' when it should be 'it's' and his usual incorrect use of quotation marks).

Hayley certainly seemed to think that it was Creepy, as did Real Inghams who tweeted the messages. I love Hayley's replies back to him 😂🙌.

If it was Creepy, what he has written is beyond awful. He calls Hayley a 'lying, manipulative little witch'; calls her a repeated liar; threatens her with being proscecuted and even tells her that what she has done is 'completely sectionable'! 😡😡. I am glad that Hayley told him where to go, however, it still must have been very upsetting for her to receive these messages. Interesting that she mentions him sending the same messages to others (I'm guessing that she means the other victims and those who supported them).

Creepy treated Hayley terribly. I have added to this post four screenshots which demonstrate how he was at the beginning of their relationship (ie messaging her every night and sending Snapchat videos of himself, telling her that she was 'gorgeous') and then how he was when he had already slept with her and wanted to discard her. At the end of their relationship, Hayley messaged him, wanting to see him again. He ignored her for days. When he finally replied, he asked her if she was coming back down to Leeds soon (and we all know what he wanted her to go down for). When she told him that she couldn't really afford to come down all the way from Scotland and asked if they could take turns in coming to see each other, he just didn't answer. It also appears that he never added her on his new Snapchat, like she wanted him to and he never messaged her again until the 3rd July 2018, the day after Jess came forward (where he messaged her for purposes of damage control and begged her to not share any of their messages online). What a cruel, nasty way to end a relationship - to just ignore someone's messages . He's a horrible human being.
He thinks he's a gangster 🤣 what a pathetic little man. Absolute scum of the earth, Chris Ingham, Sarah Ingham and Jane Ingham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Found it hilarious that Sarah said these are her favourite blankets they’ve ever done while admitting they didn’t design them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Back when the girls were removed from school Sarah mentioned she thought Esme was dyslexic and she was going to investigate and potentially go through tests to confirm this. Since then there's been no attempt at any meaningful education, the dyslexia hasn't been mentioned again and the girls education has been ignored in favour of teaching Jace colours.🙄 If Esme is dyslexic then ignoring this and refusing to seek help for her is going to lead to a lot of problems in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's all just so pointless making the playroom into what her idea of a school area would be like, when they aren't the ones of school age. Of course Mila is not going to sit in the correct zones and keep all toys where they should be. At 3 and half, I would expect Jace to have some toys that would not be suitable for Mila to play with, so Mila would benefit more from having her own separate play area somewhere in one of the main living areas where someone would sit with her, leaving Jace to play independently some of the time.

There are no books for children Isla and Esme's age. Isla wants to read but doesn't get anything and Esme once said she doesn't like reading and they left it at that. They made no effort to find something that she might enjoy a bit more that would also enable her to practice reading more. She loves crafts so maybe something that she has to look through and read step by step instructions to improve her understanding rather than just watching a youtube video. They could incorporate real learning into something she enjoys rather than leaving her to get on with whatever she wants. One of my brothers hated reading at school, but would read anything football related - matches, football grounds, stats about teams and players. He never really caught on that it was still reading and often books aimed at adults so wasn't always easy, but every night before bed he would sit reading every detail about a football ground most people have never heard of. My husband rarely reads fiction and says he doesn't like reading, but will spend hours reading about new discoveries in science and medicine. It's so easy now to access something no matter what your interests are that I find it so sad those girls have all the free time and yet spend so much of the time doing nothing at all.
Yes, my brother showed zero interest in learning to read with the Kate, Tom and Sam/Peter and Jane book series, but my mum found him books about space, dinosaurs, inventions, the human body… He got really into them, and, by default, I got really into dinosaurs too!

Reactions: 17
Back when the girls were removed from school Sarah mentioned she thought Esme was dyslexic and she was going to investigate and potentially go through tests to confirm this. Since then there's been no attempt at any meaningful education, the dyslexia hasn't been mentioned again and the girls education has been ignored in favour of teaching Jace colours.🙄 If Esme is dyslexic then ignoring this and refusing to seek help for her is going to lead to a lot of problems in the future.
That was during the euro road trip where they made a point of showing work books and took the printer with them to keep printing out twinkl worksheets and codebreaker activities! She had got Esme a workbook that was aimed at children with dyslexia and Esme said she used to be taken out of class and that was what she had used at school - Sarah didn't seem to know that. Whether it was ever confirmed or not it sounded like the school were doing something to give her extra help.

Reactions: 21
Exactly! It’s not something you should impulse buy! It’s always good to research and watch YouTube videos that have in-depth reviews!
You’d think them being so “set for life” that she’d be getting a top of the range one with all the extras! What’s the bet she’ll have a Crosley suitcase one? 😬
If it’s from hmv I’m unaware of them selling anything else?

Reactions: 5
Not matter how cute the play room is there house will always look clinical living there best lift trying to escape the place

Reactions: 14
If it’s from hmv I’m unaware of them selling anything else?
They actually have quite a few different turntables! But I doubt either of them have spent time looking into which ones are decent quality for the price! Record Players are an investment, if you buy a cheap one or a Crosley it’s most likely going to damage and scratch the vinyl and then you’ve spent the money on them for nothing!

Reactions: 11
So Isobel has finshed school why is she still having lessons let the kid enjoy her self after her fake gses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarah Ingham said she used a CD on a record player?!
I want our next thread title to be about that! But am useless at titles myself.

Anyone feeling inspired?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sarah not gonna lie you are insufferable, unbearable no one envies you why would they ? Look at the creep your married to, no amount of shopping, holidays or being allowed to do nothing but laze about would induce me to have babies with that man/child where is your self respect ? Your maternal instinct ? Someone like you in a position to influence kids/teenagers is just awful. YouTube should also hang their heads in shame to allow this family and other similarly rotten family vloggers pimp out their poor bairns.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Reactions: 6
#245 On a record player Sarah put a compact disc,is she really thick or is she taking the piss ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Isobel has finshed school why is she still having lessons let the kid enjoy her self after her fake gses 😂
It’s pretty obvious she didn’t sit them and, like others I think the LEA are on their backs about that and the education of all their children. Perhaps they’re trying to convince the LEA she’s studying for resits in November (if they’re still then). Come September they’ll be in for a shock with Isabelle’s education as will she, and it won’t be at all nice for her (don’t care that it won’t be nice for Sarah Ingham or Chris Ingham and will ruin their ‘family memories’); doing GCSEs when everyone else has theirs in college can be a difficult experience without having spent years thinking you're famous when you aren’t (not her fault) or everything you want will be given to you. My experience of this, both resitting and teaching people resitting, is its very challenging and time consuming as they must be done alongside other qualifications (though that might have changed now). Her lack of GCSEs should, should, be enough to have them all forced back into mainstream education AND no holidays during term time ever again.

And of course who her stepfather is won’t help. At all. First thing those she’s with will do is google, especially if she’s showing off about being famous! Poor girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember esme used to get extra help with her maths too back in the day she had an actuall teacher coming out to help her , bloodyhell chris has really ruined their lives hasn't he…

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.