The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh of course, a picture of Isabelle’s cleavage with open mouth for pervs easy editing.
👏🏻 this 👏🏻 bleeping 👏🏻 family 👏🏻

She has a pearl necklace on as well. Not that I'd expect Isabelle to understand, but her creepy old stepdad would. Probably best off changing the thumbnail, don't you think Chris?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Looks like mila wears reusable nappies so surely those nappies in the caravan are jaces…..the boy who trained in 2 days and has never had an accident and this was months ago 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she pretends she is using reusable but is in fact just putting it on over a nappy because it looks pretty and people think she is such a Mother Earth washing nappies when she will just bin them.

Reactions: 46
Saw the clip here with Isabelle and Chris,omg why was she doing that. It was very cringy to watch. The girl is going on seventeen ,it's like she is stuck at the age they started vlogging. The constant putting her hand to her mouth, is that a nervous tick? Please Sarah and Chris send those children back to school and let Jace join nursery.
It's so sad to see isn't it

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think she pretends she is using reusable but is in fact just putting it on over a nappy because it looks pretty and people think she is such a Mother Earth washing nappies when she will just bin them.
If Mila was using reusables you can bet we'd hear all about how much washing Sarah has to do, but nope all we ever hear is look how cute this print is...

Reactions: 26
I agree she's too Lazy to use the reusable ones,it's just more lies from Big Saz

I doubt Sarah or Isabelle have done any research into record players. I have one and also have quite a big vinyl collection. I bet Isabelle has chosen one that looks “aesthetically pleasing” like a Crosley instead of a practical one. Those kind of record players can really damage your records, these things aren’t toys, and I really doubt she’ll take care of them. She needs to do research and learn how to clean/take care of them!
My brother and uncle are absolute stereo snobs and take a really dim view of these record decks 🤣 I bought one on impulse once and it was immediately replaced by one from my uncles stash in his spare room. I already had an amp, CD player and decent speakers from when I was considering buying a little midi all in one system off Amazon and asked for their advice 🤣

Reactions: 10
With the amount of clothes and other stuff they just throw away or put in the garage I wouldn't be surprised if she just uses reusable nappies because they look "cute" but then throws away like a disposable, whilst using disposables in between. It would definitely satisfy her need to keep buying new things, because there is no way she would keep up with washing them. Clothes have to be worn for a week before they get washed so not a chance nappies would get done.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Quite a bit of plastic in that room for someone who doesn’t like plastic…. Am guessing since they ‘only had one free weekend until Christmas’ this was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jace climbing all over that cot in Ikea, with his shoes on 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The weird clip of creepy and Isabelle so no one has to watch the vlog. Had to cut the clip and crop a little to upload.View attachment 1478942View attachment 1478933View attachment 1478938
Really disgusts me that he has sat & watched that back whilst editing (probably more than once given his attraction to same age children) & thinks it’s appropriate to leave in. That behaviour is flirtatious and definitely not appropriate from a step-daughter towards her step-father. The whole thing is wrong even down to what she’s wearing with her chest up close to him, I thought these expressions and behaviours she pulls were only when tipsy but seems she’s just happy to do it whenever now - let the girl have some freedom for gods sake so she can experience same age male/female relationships 🤢 Surely they can see that it’s not right?! At this stage it’s a guarantee that the vlog content is largely aimed at the tattlers and other hate watchers based on observations made rather than the minority of ifannies that still watch.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
When I’ve been to IKEA at Meadowhall I’ve always commented on how quiet and less manic it is than other bigger branches of the shop. That feral family would have stuck out like a sore thumb. You can absolutely guarantee that they didn‘t remake that cot after Jace had been rolling about in it, either.

I very much doubt the reason Jace had filthy feet, and dirt marks on them, was because he’d been rolling around on the floor. The real reason was he‘s probably not been bathed for days.

This 100%
no way are they storing dirty nappies, washing and drying them all while they're away every sodding week.

Reactions: 22
Lazy pretending she’s concerned that Isla will get negative comments about her school work…..if you was really concerned for your kids you would stop putting them on youtube. Also is lazy really that stupid she thinks we are judging her kids not her parenting?

Reactions: 31
Few thoughts.

It’s so hard for Sarah to get anything done in the playroom because the little two keep messing it up. Here’s a crazy idea. Bring loads of toys into the living room and have them play in there with their so called father.

‘My chuldren aren’t suffering just because I’ve got a beige playroom’
No of course not. There are many more reasons for their suffering.

‘Who cares what the label says’ says the woman who wants you to spend £50 on an incredibly thin blanket because it’s got her label on it.
Its a risky business strategy but I’m here for it 😈

For how much they say they love the blankets and how they’d look so night at the end of your bed, you never see them at the end of their beds. Or them using them at all. I guess once they make their ad, they don’t even want them.

‘Don’t get a piercing in Benidorm’
No, don’t get a cheap piercing anywhere and then not take care of it.

Sarah getting up close into Jace’s face to intimidate him into saying please. If looks could kill. That’s the real Sarah right there.

Talking about how good Stacey Solomon’s colab with ikea was.
Yeah, good luck getting a colab like that Mrs DeGroome.

They didn’t buy a high chair insert for Mila because it would be another thing to clean which I guess is more important than your daughters comfort.

No Sarah, you’re definitely not the only parent whose children try to climb into the beds in shops. Kids are kids. The difference is other parents tell their kids to stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.