The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a big favour to ask:

I have been away for a week and strangely, keeping up with the Minghams was not top of my priorities list of things to do on holiday. Consequently while I was soaking up the agriculture I fell behind a bit on the lowdown.

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what they've ballsed up this week?

Reactions: 4
I have a big favour to ask:

I have been away for a week and strangely, keeping up with the Minghams was not top of my priorities list of things to do on holiday. Consequently while I was soaking up the agriculture I fell behind a bit on the lowdown.

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what they've ballsed up this week?
Everything 🤷‍♀️ But remember they’re “set for life” so it doesn’t matter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Got home from holiday just 24 hrs ago. All washing done, dried on lines outside, ironed and put away. Chicken dinner made fresh and kitchen tidied, lawn cut, plants watered, plus all luggage put away, oh and got a fresh bake of biscuits/ cookies, in the oven baking! Come on now Sarah, buck up your life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
have this new lot of blankets gone live yet?
Ive never seen such drab unappealing rags as this latest bunch of blankets. You can 100% tell Isabelle has a hand in the design. Bland as ever. She’s usually posting bragging stories about them flying off the shelves 🤷‍♀️

Yes, just looked and wow they are as dull as ditchwater. She's put them below the ones that were or are on sale so you can see that you can get a better price if you wait for a sale. She doesn't have many listed for sale so if they 'fly off the shelves' it's because she had fewer than 10 listed in the first place.
Screenshot 2022-08-07 16.43.41.png

Screenshot 2022-08-07 16.43.54.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Telling Isla not to show her work because people will criticise it was a terrible thing to do. Of course she shouldn't have to show her work (if she actually did any) but saying it like that is not going to fill her with confidence if she thinks the only person she can show work to is her mum. If you say that to a 10 year old they are going to assume it's because they are not good enough, not that Sarah is just having a dig at Tattle. One day she will hopefully get back into some kind of education and she's going to struggle enough being so far behind where she should be for her age (when she seemed to have the ability to do very well) without also having been told that other people won't like her work. They have already been led to believe that anyone that disagrees is a troll and hater, I don't see how any of them are ever going to be able to accept help when that often means accepting that you aren't doing something quite right in the first place.
Im assuming this was on the vlog as I can’t see it on Instagram. WHY does isla need to know if anyone would criticise her ? For starters any criticism is aimed at the fkr parents NOT the kids !!!!! So what that’s doing is letting isla feel like she has done something wrong when in fact it’s lazy BIATCH herself ! Her and her pussy whipped husband ! Ugh ! There really are no depths that they won’t go to ! 😑

Yes, just looked and wow they are as dull as ditchwater. She's put them below the ones that were or are on sale so you can see that you can get a better price if you wait for a sale. She doesn't have many listed for sale so if they 'fly off the shelves' it's because she had fewer than 10 listed in the first place.
View attachment 1480078

View attachment 1480076
They are seriously UGLY ! Absolutely Effin ugly !!! Why ? WTF ? Of all the millions of designs she could choose ? She’s not got a clue !
HEY ! Not that it matters the ifam would buy her actual tit ! 🫤 This will be the kids new bedding now then ……. The bi annual bed change !

Reactions: 20
Laughing at chris locking the keys in the van meaning he couldnt work on it all weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Had a peek at the vlog and bless her Isla was so happy, she looked lovely so pleased just hope they keep it up and maybe the other girls and Jace could have a trim now ...
Sarah is utterly obnoxious the comment to Isla not to show her work using the excuse that folk will criticise and yes they probably would because clearly she is not working to her age group,however it’s Sarah not the bairn at fault and how exactly would Isla know unless they showed her, they wouldn’t risk it because 90% of tattlers are feeling for her not at all being unkind.

Reactions: 20
Looks like mila wears reusable nappies so surely those nappies in the caravan are jaces…..the boy who trained in 2 days and has never had an accident and this was months ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isla is about to go into year 6. Usually there is a massive push for learning times tables in year 4 and the national times tables test at the end of year 4. Isla seems to have completely skipped this. Its not something that is confined to one maths lesson a week, its something that requires constant practice at random times of the day to practice instant recall. Where is/was the times tables square you would expect to see around the house/learning space, where are the text books ? Why is she still writing with a pencil? It's really scary how behind she is.
My daughter is in the same year as Isla would be and she is learning fractions and decimals and how to multiply decimals, definitely too hard for me to understand (thats why I wouldn’t opt to home school) 12 time table is learned in primary and just recapped in the older classes so the don’t forget

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I doubt Sarah or Isabelle have done any research into record players. I have one and also have quite a big vinyl collection. I bet Isabelle has chosen one that looks “aesthetically pleasing” like a Crosley instead of a practical one. Those kind of record players can really damage your records, these things aren’t toys, and I really doubt she’ll take care of them. She needs to do research and learn how to clean/take care of them!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.