The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they tried Mila sitting at the table with them or will she be in the highchair facing the TV like Jace has always been? Because we have the ikea highchair and don't have the tray, we have the highchair up to the table. Their only reason for buying the new one was because the tray doesn't stay attached to the one Jace had.

Reactions: 23
The part with them showing the blankets was really strange. Lazy kept saying it was really difficult to show the print when the blankets were folded up. So why not unfold them to show the full thing 🤔 not a very good (undeclared) advert for your blankets Sarah Ingham.
Also, who does she think she is kidding, saying that THIS time she found her prints online instead of creating her own. The prints she uses have been found online every single time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
He said his stud thing fell off his nose piercing ......... not even that wanted to stay with him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
That vlog will have been filmed on Monday. If they had a trip lined up in a week, that means they’ve either just gone or are going any day. I bet their neighbours are pleased.

Reactions: 18
Few thoughts.

It’s so hard for Sarah to get anything done in the playroom because the little two keep messing it up. Here’s a crazy idea. Bring loads of toys into the living room and have them play in there with their so called father.

‘My chuldren aren’t suffering just because I’ve got a beige playroom’
No of course not. There are many more reasons for their suffering.

‘Who cares what the label says’ says the woman who wants you to spend £50 on an incredibly thin blanket because it’s got her label on it.
Its a risky business strategy but I’m here for it 😈

For how much they say they love the blankets and how they’d look so night at the end of your bed, you never see them at the end of their beds. Or them using them at all. I guess once they make their ad, they don’t even want them.

‘Don’t get a piercing in Benidorm’
No, don’t get a cheap piercing anywhere and then not take care of it.

Sarah getting up close into Jace’s face to intimidate him into saying please. It looks could kill. That’s the real Sarah right there.

Talking about how good Stacey Solomon’s colab with ikea was.
Yeah, good luck getting a colab like that Mrs DeGroome.

They didn’t buy a high chair insert for Mila because it would be another thing to clean which I guess is more important than your daughters comfort.

No Sarah, you’re definitely not the only parent whose children try to climb into the beds in shops. Kids are kids. The difference is other parents tell their kids to stop.
And ALL of Stacey Solomen's kids, including the baby, always look clean, and groomed, and tidy, and dressed well, as does her house. She is not everyone's cup of tea, but she does seem to put a lot of effort into the children, and the way they live, and are brought up! There is a massive difference between the two!

Reactions: 32
that means they’ve either just gone or are going any day. I bet their neighbours are pleased
I wonder what is happening about the outdoor staircase? Didn't they have only so long to fence it off from view, from the neighbours?
Also wonder what’s happening with the gym membership ( have they used it?) …..the dance lessons ( will the girls return?)…..the holiday with nanna Jean ( wasn’t that happening soon?)….Izzy’s karaoke system ( did we ever see it put up?) ….the missing dolls prams (still boxed up in the garage?) …OH and did Chris ever finish putting the wardrobes together! Lol 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
SOMETHING VERY EXCITING ARRIVED THIS MORNING!!

Some brain cells? A dignity? STI results?

Laundry is done. Lazy has had a shower and screeches at Mila. They took the weekend off vlogging to chill, clean and sort the house. A lot has been done but the house is still a mess.

Lazy has redone the whole playroom. She shows us the room and it's still a mess. They have lots of spare grey boxes after the boxes were organised. Lazy's struggle with organising her chuldren's toy boxes. She got three full boxes of rubbish and two boxes for charity. It took all weekend because Jace kept taking toys out of the charity box and Mila kept taking toys out of the rubbish bin. It's not rocket science you dim cow. Put the kids to bed at a decent time, stick on some music or a podcast and sort for a couple of hours, put the boxes in the car and take them to the charity shop the next day. She shows us the unit and what is in it. Some people don't like minimalistic beige playrooms but Lazy does. She has got new floor mats and playmats. The chuldren are not suffering from the beige playroom. There will be a roleplay section, a calm corner and creative section. They are off to Ikea today. He needs frames for beautiful artwork. The wall is being painted back to white. Lazy will sand down the horrid design she painted. They're off for a trip soon. She asks the ifam what she can do with the fireplace area.

Time for Lazy and Babe to talk about how little time they have to finish the van after he pulled everything out of it. Lazy doesn't know why he does it every trip. They had all weekend to work on the van. On Saturday afternoon he locked the keys in the van and locked himself out. It secures the van. He slipped, fell out of the van and the door closed with the keys inside. The spare key didn't work on the lock. They had to call the RAC to break into the van. Creepstopher now has a week to refit the beds, cupboards and new hot water system. There is a real lot to do. He blames the rain.

Isabelle is taking a break from schoolwork. They got Tat and Me delivery. Lazy has been going back through her messages to her supplier. The labels are all Baby and Me when they should've been Teen and Me. She told the supplier to put Baby and Me labels on. Lazy and Isabelle did the order together but it doesn't matter. This is their favourite prints and on another level. The prints are not Lazy's as she hasn't had time. They chose from artists. She tells Jace off for saying he farted. She then shows us the products, which are hideous. Giraffes were Lazy's mums favourite animal. One blanket has loads of random tit on and they're Lazy's favourite. She loves the cleanliness of the blankets. Isabelle almost cries over the cat blankets.

Ikea time. Creepstopher sings. Isla says the best thing about Ikea is meatballs. They have been to Meadowhall for dinner. They met every ifam there. They're on a secret mission to buy van stuff as they're off on a secret trip really really soon. Lazy says it's not a secret but where they're going is. Creepstopher's nose piercing gem has fallen out.

Lazy freaks out about a wedding dinning table display and eyes up the doughnuts. She tells us Stacey Solomon got all her wedding stuff from Ikea. She saw it on her Instagram. Lazy reminds Jace to say please when he wants something. Stacey donated everything from the wedding reception to charities. It was an epic collab. Well maybe you could renew your vows and do the same. You won't though because your marriage is a sham and you're too greedy so everything will end up in the garage of doom. Lazy loves all the setups. The only thing in the trolley is excess clothing bags. They're using packing cubes on the trip to keep clothes space in the cabin at bay.

They need a new mattress because Creepstopher has changed the beds in the van. The mattresses they use are no good. He's winged it and made it bigger than a double but 10cm shorter than a king. It would fit width ways but not length. They either buy a double and have loads of space or have a king and Creepstopher cuts it.

They spent ages looking at the mattresses. Lazy's hips sometimes hurt at night and she can't move due to Mila. She needs the comfiest possible mattress. She needs to think about the depth so they don't have to hunch over. The one she is looking at is thick. You have to ask a member off staff for the king and Creepstopher made a beeline to a female member of staff to ask.

Mila is sat in a high chair, still in Ikea. They're buying her a new one because the tray on Jace's is broken. She can never sit up straight in the pink one and there is no tray. Jace starts screeching and Creepstopher tells him to wait. They won't buy the insert because it's another thing to wash.

Lazy finds the cot she loved for Mila. She loves it in white. Jace gets in it and starts rolling around. He has one sandal on and a bare foot. He puts the other shoe on. Lazy is sure some of the slats are spiral. Creepstopher makes some ape noises. Jace gets under the covers with his shoes on in the cot and cackling Lazy asks the ifam to tell her she's not the only one with chuldren who get into bed in shops. Some people have respect for other people's property, unlike you. Don't lower other people to your Seacroft standards. She says he's cute because he can put shoes on by himself.

Next stop is to buy frames for the ugly ugly beautiful beautiful prints Lazy got on Instagram. She has two smaller prints for Mila's nursery. The ABC and numbers prints are huge. The frame is almost the size of Isla. She tries to decide whether to get the frames with or without a border.

The Inghams are home. Mila is playing with her magnetic worm toy. Jace and Isla play a game where she hides his toy baby in a book and he has to find it. It melts Lazy's heart.

End of vlog

1659897034032.png
1659897111423.png
1659897157899.png
1659897200139.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Years ago we took a very close and dear neighbours little grandson, aged about 9 on holiday to Florida.
I knew that his upbringing wasn't too great but we found out about 2 days into the holiday that he wasn't getting into the bath on an evening. After long hot days in the Disney Parks it was telling. Found out that he was frightened to get in the bath because we had put bubbles in it.
He'd never ever had a bubble bath and was afraid of the 'white stuff'. He told us he hardly ever had baths and had never had a shower. It broke my heart.
He had a whale of a time. He didn't want to go back home.
We spoilt him rotten for those two weeks and bought him loads of new clothes and football boots etc.
On return we found out that his mother had taken everything from him and sold them to pay for god knows what.
I know Sarah's kids live in much better surroundings and get bought masses of stuff etc but despite both of them having all the time in the world to take care of them and all the resources imaginable her kids are still deprived of any TLC. Their basic daily living requirements are definitely not fulfilled.
You can tell they are all craving for some proper attention from their parents especially Sarah.
She complains even about little Isla not keeping her wardrobe tidy when Sarah should herself be sorting the kids clothes for her and making sure she's got clean clothes on everyday. It's just utter sheer neglect Sarah.
I don't care how much you deny this Sarah, to us it's as plain as the crooked noses on the end of your faces.
Now you're making them suffer again in that tin can. Please please take a good long look at yourselves.
Show us one other family with 5 kids who are living in the same filthy unsafe van like you are. Sarah and Chris, it's not normal and you are not normal. It's definetly you. All of us can't be wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
All the kids who did their exams back in May finished school after the last one was completed…..why is the big kid still having ‘tutor’ lessons?
Someone asked this on the vlog earlier I noticed but it’s been removed now

• Wow
Reactions: 27
My brother and uncle are absolute stereo snobs and take a really dim view of these record decks 🤣 I bought one on impulse once and it was immediately replaced by one from my uncles stash in his spare room. I already had an amp, CD player and decent speakers from when I was considering buying a little midi all in one system off Amazon and asked for their advice 🤣
Exactly! It’s not something you should impulse buy! It’s always good to research and watch YouTube videos that have in-depth reviews!
You’d think them being so “set for life” that she’d be getting a top of the range one with all the extras! What’s the bet she’ll have a Crosley suitcase one? 😬

Reactions: 13
Unless I'm mistaken, she's sold no blankets of the new design since she plugged them on the vlog tonight 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That vlog will have been filmed on Monday. If they had a trip lined up in a week, that means they’ve either just gone or are going any day. I bet their neighbours are pleased.
So sad the way the kids seem so happy to be home now they are off again but worse in that small van they going to look homeless again

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder what is happening about the outdoor staircase? Didn't they have only so long to fence it off from view, from the neighbours?
Also wonder what’s happening with the gym membership ( have they used it?) …..the dance lessons ( will the girls return?)…..the holiday with nanna Jean ( wasn’t that happening soon?)….Izzy’s karaoke system ( did we ever see it put up?) ….the missing dolls prams (still boxed up in the garage?) …OH and did Chris ever finish putting the wardrobes together! Lol 🤔
And the sooper dooper breastfeeding advice vlog that the ifam was soooo excited to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s funny how they always meet loads of Ifam everywhere but we never ever see any of them on camera. It’s almost as if they’re lying twats who pretend to be more famous and popular than they actually are 🤣 I think I’d have paid money to see her pretending to talk to non existent people in Meadowhall car park. Even the chuldrun looked a bit bemused by it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.