The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are just so odd. It must be a nightmare sleeping in a van. Why do it when they have a caravan. They just can’t seem to live a normal life. Their ways would drive me insane. They are too busy talking tit and buying tit to ever remotely live a proper family life those children crave. Total chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Under 3’s don’t usually get one unless transporting bulky equipment (such as oxygen tanks) or require urgent medical treatment at short notice - I’m not sure ddh patients under 3 qualify but she may have been issued one although I think that’s doubtful personally from experience (I know my own child wasn’t entitled to their badge for mobility need before 3yo)

Either way, if she was issued one it should have been returned as soon as she came out of the brace as she is no different to other baby now.

Wouldn’t usually qualify no on that alone which is why I’d be very surprised if she was issued one.
We applied for one when my son was in his spica and was granted one however it was only for the period he was in the cast and as we couldn't afford a car seat he could fit in with the cast on we didn't use the car. Didn't bother in the end. So it's either nannars or they did get one for mila and haven't bothered informing them she no longer needs it. Either way it's wrong.

Reactions: 24
We applied for one when my son was in his spica and was granted one however it was only for the period he was in the cast and as we couldn't afford a car seat he could fit in with the cast on we didn't use the car. Didn't bother in the end. So it's either nannars or they did get one for mila and haven't bothered informing them she no longer needs it. Either way it's wrong.
Or Sarah gets one 🤔 that’s why she’s lazy on camera all the time for the disability payments?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
* why the hell can’t Isabelle and esme help with clothes sorting and putting away - start teaching your children life skills dingbat

* what is the never ending fascination with arsing about with that bloody van - it’s beyond pathetic now, why don’t they just use the caravan 🙄

* how can she say half of the utter rubbish she comes out with like the ‘plans’ for the playroom it’s just laughable - a sensory corner, quiet reading space what with foghorn Jace? 🙄🙄🙄

someone make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s funny how they always meet loads of Ifam everywhere but we never ever see any of them on camera. It’s almost as if they’re lying twats who pretend to be more famous and popular than they actually are 🤣 I think I’d have paid money to see her pretending to talk to non existent people in Meadowhall car park. Even the chuldrun looked a bit bemused by it 🤣
If they’ve had iFam (doubtful) come up to them, makes you wonder how many that know all about him make passing comments when he’s out and about, or even just to take the piss out of the idiot wearing a beanie in summer 😂

Was thinking of sending an email to their LA - if they are misusing a badge that was issued for Mila hopefully they will find them quite easily & get slapped with a fine as well as the badge taken from them.

Reactions: 23
Talking about ifam
did I imagine it or did Sarah look a tiny bit panicked when some ifam were around after Isla got her hair done and they met up with esme and Isabelle

Reactions: 18
If they are using a blue badge they're not only disgusting but they are the type of people who make it harder for those with hidden disabilities, I hope they get caught 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
If they are using a blue badge they're not only disgusting but they are the type of people who make it harder for those with hidden disabilities, I hope they get caught 🤬🤬
I get so angry with people who use disabled parking spaces who dont need them as I have parkinsons and rely on a wheelchair, as do many others, and cant find a space 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Isabelle's behaviour was inappropriate with Chris as everyone has said, gives me shudders. Sarah is so bloody thick she would not even realise if it was happening.

Reactions: 25
‘They were Ifam.’
‘But they didn’t pay any attention to us at all.’
‘THEY. WERE. IFAM!!’
‘I don’t think they were, they were pointing and laughing and one of them said something about knobhead, hat, middle of summer, life jackets and chicken legs.’
<Puts down Greggs steak bake, stops looking at how to add cheese to cheese recipes and scowls.>
“Everyone is Ifam. They are everywhere. What’s the word for it babe? Impotent, that’s it. They are everywhere, they are impotent.’

• Haha
I get so angry with people who use disabled parking spaces who dont need them as I have parkinsons and rely on a wheelchair, as do many others, and cant find a space 😡
In agree, I use a mobility scooter due to RA, I need a disabled space in order to get the door open wide enough, it's amazing how many people suddenly need to park in the disabled spaces when it's raining!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the past when they met twatfams it was vlogged constantly as the parents were desperate to have they deluded kids on the video- it’s happens maybe a handful of times since the non situation allegation hoax perv messages that were real……so why do they not vlog it now to show us haters how they are still more famous then the Queen???

what is the never ending fascination with arsing about with that bloody van - it’s beyond pathetic now, why don’t they just use the caravan 🙄
the lazy one moaned that the bed in the cara..van was too small, Creeps had to sleep in the awning. The Cara..van has about 4 times the internal space of the DPD van (not to mention that huge awning and outside cooking space). But no they prefer to travel about in a van with no space that they can park in lay-bys for weeks on end all piled in to a space smaller than my not too large bathroom!! Now the the sensible thing would be to take tha Cara..van to campsites and set the awning up enjoy the area and swimming pool for a week and move on to another campsite - rinse and repeat for however many weeks they plan on being away this time. But as we all know at peak season campsites are at peak prices - so it will,be the DPD van in parking spots and illegal van life areas to save the cash money!

tell me your skint without telling me your skint lazy, also tell me the van is your favourite type of holiday, like the caravan was and the hotels before that.

• Heart
This entire playroom “makeover” is simply an excuse for Sarah to buy a whole lot of totally unnecessary shite… in what realm of anyones reality are toys and books going to remain in their dedicated “sections”?? Does she seriously think the entire room, and all its contents, won’t be upended within an hour?!? Jace will be cooking in the “reading area” whilst Mila hides the art supplies in the designated “role-play corner” - absolute sh*t show to unfold imminently!

Also, Sarah, “minimalist” doesn’t mean beige - it literally means “minimal” in decor and shite… this is not your look. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
In the past when they met twatfams it was vlogged constantly as the parents were desperate to have they deluded kids on the video- it’s happens maybe a handful of times since the non situation allegation hoax perv messages that were real……so why do they not vlog it now to show us haters how they are still more famous then the Queen???
cos it’s all lies. I don’t know another person in real life who even knows they exist and I don’t even know where to start explaining to them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, just looked and wow they are as dull as ditchwater. She's put them below the ones that were or are on sale so you can see that you can get a better price if you wait for a sale. She doesn't have many listed for sale so if they 'fly off the shelves' it's because she had fewer than 10 listed in the first place.
View attachment 1480078

View attachment 1480076
Wankets with a massive mark-up. You would swear it was made by rare unicorns and minky dot backs applied by oompah loompah's. 🙄

• Haha
And sorry how the duck can they pronounce every word wrong. “Nurse-ary” no it’s nursery ffs! And Chris it’s shopping centre to you not mall! You aren’t American nor are you allowed to America you creepy creep.
Off to sleep now, got a headache after the ikea clips. Sarah if I was walking around w my ‘famous’ pee dough husband I probably wouldn’t be trying to attract any attention to myself. Turn the volume down please love xoxox

Reactions: 34
Just catching up with everything, busy with work,something lazy arse wouldn't know about, real job! A real Stressful job, protecting and keeping safe from harm ones convicted of harming children and women. The kind of people that lazy thinks what they do is acceptable behaviour! I can assure you it's not and our job is a lot harder trying to keep them safe because they're seen as the low life that they are and any prisoner that could get near them would severely harm them and have done. Lazy I know you read here are you that thick you can't see it or are you as I suspect an enabler? Address that on your vlogs please when your trolling! In my experience in protecting likes of your brother ,they rarely get visitors and when it is its by people that think that behaviour is ok. Troll that lazy I dare you! Apologies to tattlers for my rant but when you go shift after shift hearing those low lifes discussing their perversions amongst each other it gets to you, but have to be professional!😡 And have to protect them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
With the amount of clothes and other stuff they just throw away or put in the garage I wouldn't be surprised if she just uses reusable nappies because they look "cute" but then throws away like a disposable, whilst using disposables in between. It would definitely satisfy her need to keep buying new things, because there is no way she would keep up with washing them. Clothes have to be worn for a week before they get washed so not a chance nappies would get done.
Would love to be a fly on the wall to see either of them getting stuck in a soiled reusable nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.