The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is it was a side business he ran prior to reaching 'fame'. Probably earned him pin money and nothing else.

Reactions: 8
My guess is it was a side business he ran prior to reaching 'fame'. Probably earned him pin money and nothing else.
I think the same. This is Chris so he probably thought this would be a great start to his business empire and in a month after setting it up he would be able to do nothing; have minions do everything because they don't live in the real world at all.

Reactions: 1
There’s also another number for the company on early twitter posts (2012).
This number does ring out.

I suggested this before, not sure what you guys think: maybe at the end of a thread we can pick the top 3 titles with the most likes and take a final vote, because I've noticed sometimes there's double votes if people like more than one. Also ideas that are put in earlier gain more likes vs ones that are later. Hope what I'm saying makes sense. I know It doesn't really matter that much, just a suggestion.

Reactions: 14
Can’t screenshot it atm but her right hand on her latest insta is so badly photoshopped it looks like she’s got 6 fingers ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure whether this one is actually photoshopped - I think the 6 finger situation is just extra bits of fat (not fat shaming, it's likely she might just have puffier hands whilst pregnant... Something that needs to be kept an eye on by health professionals - not that she ever attends any appts).

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure whether this one is actually photoshopped - I think the 6 finger situation is just extra bits of fat (not fat shaming, it's likely she might just have puffier hands whilst pregnant... Something that needs to be kept an eye on by health professionals - not that she ever attends any appts).
If you look close that's not water retention which you can get with pregnancy. That hand looks genuinely deformed as we don't want to know that Sarah's arse is bigger than all the Kardashians put together!

Reactions: 1
Sooper dooper busy day for Sarah
Pick up parcels
Buy some vests from Asda
Buy Esme a pink hoody
and go to poundshop

Heaven forbid she ever has an ACTUAL busy day

Chris and Isabelle went on a secret mission to Leeds... to buy Sarah a pandora charm, and got a card where Sarah can spin it and make Chris be a slave for a day .... content.

Girls got more gifts, belated Christmas presents from a fan...

Incase you CBA watching. Not sure why I still do, I just put it on the side beside working

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sooper dooper busy day for Sarah
Pick up parcels
Buy some vests from Asda
Buy Esme a pink hoody
and go to poundshop

Heaven forbid she ever has an ACTUAL busy day
Thanks, I might not bother watching now, might scratch my own eyeballs out instead... It would be more enjoyable by the sounds of it

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on the vlog:

- The amount of sweets in the side of the car. Absolutely disgusting. So much sugar being fed to an unborn baby.

- The unboxing section made me cringe. She couldn't even wait till she got home to start greedily ripping into boxes... If I'd received that massive box full of gifts, I'd be at least sending a card or something back to say thank you.

- Isla nearly crying with her distinction... Was very sweet to watch! Shame lazy had to ruin it with talk of money though.

- Creepy and Izzy absolutely ripping Lazy to shreds. Shows that we are correct when we say how lazy she is.

- Even their subscribers are still sending Izzy LOL tat.

Reactions: 5
Not been on in a while but I'm all caught up!

'Wrote' 'spoke' I find myself screaming SPOKEN/WRITTEN every time she uses the wrong one. She's beyond thick.

Honestly at this point I can't even believe that they're not getting embarrassed about the everyday shopping. It's beyond a joke now.

Reactions: 6
Love that the dance teacher didn't acknowledge Lazy on camera, lol. Chris saying he can't remember when Lazy last made him a cup of tea, not surprised because I don't recall her doing that for anyone in that house, but I do seem to remember Issie bringing Lazy tea when she was "poorly". Everything's about Lazy, "ohh buy me carrots, bEcAuSe CrAvInGs".

I wonder what excuses she'll think up when everyone else is taking care of the baby except her. We all know she's contributed very minimally to the nursery.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.