The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first attempt at a thread suggestion
Now we are poor, with another coldsore we go to soft play and don't go away

Reactions: 1
Prob mentioned in here some where but why doesn't he see his first son?
Please can you fill me in about creepy's son? i wasnt aware he had another son?
Basically when the stuff first came out, a girl contacted someone saying she'd hooked up with Chris around 2015 I think it would've been? (he was defo with Sarah at the time) and got pregnant. The screenshots are shown in this video (at the 6:00 mark). I'm not sure if he actually knows about the son/pays child support or if the woman decided to stay quiet:

• Wow
Is it just me or does anyone else find it really annoying the way Sarah & Chris often add a completely unnecessary "right now" to their sentences i.e. when they're talking about what they're up to? FFS you can just say what you're doing and by using our eyes we'll be able to work out that it's happening right now, just by looking at you!

And don't get me started on their constant overuse of adjectives and superlatives. Aaaaarrrgghh!!!

Reactions: 4
I get a little pissed every time someone is commenting on Sarahs coldsore and heppatites.
Not every cold sores comes from sickness, I get bad cold sores very often, but it's based on weather. If it is cold outside and dry inside or hummid like it is where I work. It is nothing I can do to prevent it, and people around do think the worst

Not sure where you're looking but Sarah spent a minute or so talking about her coldsore at the beginning of the vlog posted today and it's clearly visible (between her nose and mouth) - the start of a coldsore breaking out.

I just hope Sarah & Chris are fully aware of Neonatal Herpes which can be extremely dangerous (sometimes fatal) for babies, especially newborns.
I would have hoped she would bring this up with a midwife/doctor but I doubt it.

Looks like YouTube has been culling fake subs again. Almost midnight and they're on a negative sum? Will be interested to see the final sub count for today when the figures shut off tomorrow morning ,- no doubt Chris will be on a sub-buying spree before he heads to bed tonight!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’ve never mentioned it on here but my dad was charged and sentenced for the same thing last year. Well he was charged in 2017 and finally sentenced at the end of 2018. It’s an awful thing to deal with, feels like my whole childhood with him was a lie.
All I’m gonna say is, I know how you must be feeling.

THIS IS SO WRONG.
last night I posted and deleted a comment, I noticed that Hayley and Chloe we’re back tweeting about Chris, the hotel that Hayley had used to meet up and sleep with Chris had been added (their @ handle) to the tweet, something about CCTV ??‍♀ I held off commenting because if everyone remembers Hayley “killed her self” a few months back, it’s was all dragged out in detail over Twitter, arguments between real Inghams and other Twitter users and Hayley, who was back from the dead. She wanted her information removed from everywhere, commented on Instagram asking the real Inghams to delete mentions of her and her “evidence”
It was positive to see they might have moved on and got back to their own lives and friends.
So why oh why are they now in private chats with country joe, ukbeauty and the rest of this lot.
This kid is a vulnerable 19 year old?!!!!
Why is this “are you ok” being retweet by an ADULT!!! Because uk had a fight with joe and left a chat!?

Why are they again tweeting about something from 7 months ago?
Why are they reaching out to a woman in a beard and hat or anonymous accounts on Twitter and joining chats with them and god knows who else at this point.
Who’s protecting these girls and who’s dragging them back into the fire.

Am I the only one extremely uncomfortable by this.

• Sad
THIS IS SO WRONG.
last night I posted and deleted a comment, I noticed that Hayley and Chloe we’re back tweeting about Chris, the hotel that Hayley had used to meet up and sleep with Chris had been added (their @ handle) to the tweet, something about CCTV ??‍♀ I held off commenting because if everyone remembers Hayley “killed her self” a few months back, it’s was all dragged out in detail over Twitter, arguments between real Inghams and other Twitter users and Hayley, who was back from the dead. She wanted her information removed from everywhere, commented on Instagram asking the real Inghams to delete mentions of her and her “evidence”
It was positive to see they might have moved on and got back to their own lives and friends.
So why oh why are they now in private chats with country joe, ukbeauty and the rest of this lot.
This kid is a vulnerable 19 year old?!!!!
Why is this “are you ok” being retweet by an ADULT!!! Because uk had a fight with joe and left a chat!?

Why are they again tweeting about something from 7 months ago?
Why are they reaching out to a woman in a beard and hat or anonymous accounts on Twitter and joining chats with them and god knows who else at this point.
Who’s protecting these girls and who’s dragging them back into the fire.

Am I the only one extremely uncomfortable by this.

View attachment 6449
View attachment 6450
No your not..this is pathetic excuse for what's called damage control and to say yeah we are still in it for the girls and always have been....even though we can't even organise a protest that was never going to happen!

Surely anyone can see right through it!

Pity party from ukbeauty just pathetic too!

No your not..this is pathetic excuse for what's called damage control and to say yeah we are still in it for the girls and always have been....even though we can't even organise a protest that was never going to happen!

Surely anyone can see right through it!

Pity party from ukbeauty just pathetic too!
Twitter is embarrassing, I’d go to an inner city bingo night and see similar behaviour between middle aged women (oh and let’s not forget wank)
UK is throwing herself a pity party because her friend is now friends with her enemy and
Oooh the fucks I don’t give right now..... ?

Why are these girls being dragged back in. What the hell are they all playing at.
I have a really bad feeling from real Inghams and co lately.

Reactions: 6
Thread idea #25 Lazy Rants In A Public Post, Highlight Of Half Term Is Day At The Coast, Has The Competition Prize Been Lost In The Post?

Sorry first attempt, not sure how many words I’m allowed for it?!

Reactions: 8
Twitter is embarrassing, I’d go to an inner city bingo night and see similar behaviour between middle aged women (oh and let’s not forget wank)
UK is throwing herself a pity party because her friend is now friends with her enemy and
Oooh the fucks I don’t give right now..... ?

Why are these girls being dragged back in. What the hell are they all playing at.
I have a really bad feeling from real Inghams and co lately.
There was some arguing the other day with the troll Public Safety ukbeauty tagged all the girls plus Jess mum, as a slagging match commenced ukbeauty then got offended by what was being said and threw a fit because the girls were tagged. As public safety said. They didn't tag them. Why should they untag them. No idea why they thought to tag the girls just to prove they have been victims of the Inghams? Public safety will troll anything, share anything. Even Jaaackmate got it eventually! They just can't help themselves and get what public safety is. A troll who plays games with those who bite...they bite chew and swallow because it's all drama and nothing more exciting than looking top dog to 4 people on Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.