The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s that big bald patch behind her fringe?
Actually not even being horrible here, stress can cause stuff like that, my sister had it when she was younger and had a weird little patch
Lazy’s hairline, Katrina’s jawline.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone brave enough to phone the number on his website and book in for a clean?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if they’re planning on putting money through this ‘business’ for tax or legality reasons? Surely they won’t try to do that when they KNOW that people would suss it straight away

I can’t find the business under companies house. Maybe I’ve not dig deep enough.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if they’re planning on putting money through this ‘business’ for tax or legality reasons? Surely they won’t try to do that when they KNOW that people would suss it straight away
They will deffo be syphoning off profits somehow or other. They need something to fly back on when YT comes crashing down around them! I just hope the girls get what they are owed for being child actors, child presenters and advertisers

Reactions: 6
What’s that big bald patch behind her fringe?
Actually not even being horrible here, stress can cause stuff like that, my sister had it when she was younger and had a weird little patch
That's why she wears that mop he way she does to cover up her many bald spots. Must be from her great nutrition

Reactions: 3
They will deffo be syphoning off profits somehow or other. They need something to fly back on when YT comes crashing down around them! I just hope the girls get what they are owed for being child actors, child presenters and advertisers
I really just can’t see them lot with their buckets and jumbo sponges, how do we know this is definitely linked to them? Sorry but it’s really intrigued me this has x

I really just can’t see them lot with their buckets and jumbo sponges, how do we know this is definitely linked to them? Sorry but it’s really intrigued me this has x

If you look at the tweets it clearly Chris. He’s just changed the name.

Reactions: 1
It's all very dodgy! On the website there is a pic of a Landover (is it there's?) But I don't recognise the location

So if you scroll right to the bottom of their tweets they actually tweeted about the ‘company’ in 2012?!?! What’s going on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.