The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird how , on here we talk about the girls not playing out etc. Yet in tonight’s vlog Isla and Esme are playing out.

Also you could hear the resentment in Sarah’s voice when she said “supposedly” in relation to Isabelle hanging out with friends before dance.

Reactions: 10
Surely when selling something you would look at the selling price of things from stores and then lower it because who is going to buy this for £40 when you can literally purchase it for cheaper on various websites/shops..
Also funny how the only feedback review she has is negative.??‍♀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Any bets they're going to enable that 'join' thing on Youtube because that whole scamming people out of money recording video messages thing didn't work out.

Reactions: 4
Any bets they're going to enable that 'join' thing on Youtube because that whole scamming people out of money recording video messages thing didn't work out.
That in itself was desperate, I image it annoyed a lot of fans who have never been asked to pay a tenner for a quick hello, I can’t believe the people around them didn’t say, really this is not a good idea folks. I can only imagine the ‘positive thinking’ that goes on when the cameras are off, more like desperate brainstorms for comments and effing and jeffing about the haters who’ve destroyed everything. The editing is very poor, he clearly knocks it out in the quickest time possible. I wonder will they ever go to not daily so they have better content, it’s as full as dishwater recently, it will just slowly die in no time if this carries on

Reactions: 3
That in itself was desperate, I image it annoyed a lot of fans who have never been asked to pay a tenner for a quick hello, I can’t believe the people around them didn’t say, really this is not a good idea folks. I can only imagine the ‘positive thinking’ that goes on when the cameras are off, more like desperate brainstorms for comments and effing and jeffing about the haters who’ve destroyed everything. The editing is very poor, he clearly knocks it out in the quickest time possible. I wonder will they ever go to not daily so they have better content, it’s as full as dishwater recently, it will just slowly die in no time if this carries on
I don't think they will. They know that daily means the best chance at money/highest amount of views. I love that its probably burning him out though. I know they've said before he often has to stay up late to edit (even though it doesn't look like it takes him long), especially if they haven't finished filming until late. I can't imagine they'll be able to keep it up forever.

Reactions: 2
Surely when selling something you would look at the selling price of things from stores and then lower it because who is going to buy this for £40 when you can literally purchase it for cheaper on various websites/shops..
Also funny how the only feedback review she has is negative.??‍♀
What does the feedback say?

The closes ups of Creepy with his massive spot on his nose made me want to gag (even more than usual).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's pretty messed up that they would clickbait something happening to Issie's skin when not long ago the poor girl's face was swollen up. Why do they joke around about things happening to their kids?

Also these giveaways suck ? I'm all for promoting literacy but if they think a bunch of 13 yr olds who've grown up with the internet in their pockets are gonna piddle themselves with excitement over a book voucher, they're wrong. I take it back when I said they should be more generous to their viewers, better if they just don't bother.
More generous to the IFAM! When they give out a prize to one of their adoring fans, the prizes are so bad and worth peanuts.They have said a few times that they are aware that people struggle financially, hence the family craft crap and the supermarket voucher, AND lets not forget, the baby starter hamper yoke...
Yet, they charge through the nose for their crappy march. Of course, thats money in their pocket, not leaving it

I’m sure pretty much anyone who has an influence can get an amazon affiliate. Is this really what it’s come to revenue wise?! Had to laugh at the bed colllapsing..well that’s where you spend most of the day so hardly any wonder. Also why was there white paint spilled whilst fixing it and he needed it ASAP? Aww good mummy for buying you a new pink jumper. Not like you haven’t been near a shop to buy any clothes lately ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure pretty much anyone who has an influence can get an amazon affiliate. Is this really what it’s come to revenue wise?! Had to laugh at the bed colllapsing..well that’s where you spend most of the day so hardly any wonder. Also why was there white paint spilled whilst fixing it and he needed it ASAP? Aww good mummy for buying you a new pink jumper. Not like you haven’t been near a shop to buy any clothes lately ?
The way he described her just turning up unannounced and unplanned just confirmed how few visitors are allowed past the door in that house, even the gruesome granny needs an appointment though on this occasion it was ok as she was bearing gifts, I bet they are so lonely and isolated in real life, so sad for the girls, they go on about ‘family life’ they have the opposite to what I’d consider a full and living family home

Reactions: 14
So sad that’s the first glimmer of fresh air that’s not been just in and out of shops for quite some time. When was the last time they all went on a weekend family walk etc? Nothing quite like it if you ask me!

Reactions: 3
So she said isabelles dance class wasnt for another 2 hours, but then says she will be home in 2 hours or less. ?

A book token? ?????
I doubt they have a book in the house.
Probably given it, & can't get rid soon enough.
It's a shame for the girls.
Many a child has found escape from horrible home life through reading.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I doubt they have a book in the house.
Probably given it, & can't get rid soon enough.
It's a shame for the girls.
Many a child has found escape from horrible home life through reading.
Who needs books when you have ipads??

• Sad
Their content quality has slipped so much

I realise they aren't doing as much as before since they're in hiding but it's almost like he now can't edit... Is it even him editing now or are they forcing Isabelle to do it

Its such a drastic change in format
"See how you manage without me, Sarah"
maybe creepy is on strike!

• Wow
I'd absolutely hate for him to break his arms while skating so close to the arrival.

Would be terrible if he couldn't vlog and hold the baby.

Dread the thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What does the feedback say?
It’s just a rating so no actual feedback (either happy or sad face) & it’s just a sad face??‍♀ But the things she’s selling are such random tat really that again you could buy from a shop so easily. or I don’t see why they couldn’t just be donated to a charity shop? Or the children’s ward at the hospital? I don’t understand. Like I understand selling the Xbox game, but just do it for half the price??‍♀

Reactions: 7
It's no wonder Esme doesn't read when both Sarah and Chris put her down for her lack of reading.
They should take her to a book shop and let her choose a few books that interest her, shell soon gain a love for it.

Sarah was so bitter about Isabelle wanting to spend time with friends ??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.