The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Safe to say they're definitely struggling, in the latest video they have posted affiliate links to all the cameras they use, the camera lenses, even his drone, and all their phones lmao.

Also someone's commented saying will their be a birth vlog and Sarah's said yes.
Actually so annoyed that I've put their not there :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More generous to the IFAM! When they give out a prize to one of their adoring fans, the prizes are so bad and worth peanuts.They have said a few times that they are aware that people struggle financially, hence the family craft crap and the supermarket voucher, AND lets not forget, the baby starter hamper yoke...
Yet, they charge through the nose for their crappy march. Of course, thats money in their pocket, not leaving it
It's probably something one of the girls won at school.
The next giveaway will probably be food stamps (or the British equivalent)!

Reactions: 4
I’m putting money on the next giveaway being a sun holiday to a caravan for £10 with a meet and greet involved as that’s the holiday they’ve booked too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just seen a Disney Land advert on the telly which states " The world tells you to grow up, here you never have to". This is why creepy loves Disney so much. He thinks he's like Peter Pan but in reality he's more like Wee Jimmy Krankie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@dougal I’m sure you don’t need content ideas from riff raff like me but I’d love to see a vlog documenting the demise ie the iPad Pro- book token, the house with stables- staying put, the luxurious holidays and mablethorpe, I’m sure there’s lots here and I’ll happily help with reasearch I think they need to see some encouragement to sack it off at last! And I think you’re the raccoon to create this! Tell me to bog off if you want I won’t be offended x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't Isla now the age that Esme was when some of the first few vlogs came out? She seems so much more immature compared to how Esme was

Reactions: 14
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't Isla now the age that Esme was when some of the first few vlogs came out? She seems so much more immature compared to how Esme was
Agree... This is iddy biddy isla though...
I think she will sleep in that cot before the baby does

Reactions: 9
Sarah packing her hospital bag. ?
Damnnnnn girl you’re a Dixon at heart, we know you’ll leave the hospital with more than you go in with.

#BitsAndBats #WhosWalletIsItAnyway #CarryCot......out of the ward.

EDIT, I’m watching this hot mess, what the duck is he sniffing. Mummy bought him a jumper?!
He’s completely hyper.
Was there a 12 year old girl in the jumper. #sorry ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah packing her hospital bag. ?
Damnnnnn girl you’re a Dixon at heart, we know you’ll leave the hospital with more than you go in with.

#BitsAndBats #WhosWalletIsItAnyway #CarryCot......out of the ward.

EDIT, I’m watching this hot mess, what the duck is he sniffing. Mummy bought him a jumper?!
He’s completely hyper.
Was there a 12 year old girl in the jumper. #sorry ?
I thought this too, it was like he was on something!

I was so tempted to send a message on his latest insta post with 'they won't let you back' but decided against it.
(Incase people can't see it it's a throwback photo of him and Sarah at the statue of liberty last year with #TakeMeBack)

Reactions: 1
Is there any fkin need? Poor Esme aka Cinderella! Chris blatently bigging up Isla at the end there about how great a reader she is and then telling Esme's he is not the best reader.
“You’re not the most proactive reader, you do enjoy it when you do it though”

Isla clearly adores reading, right back to her birthday hauls and Christmas hauls shes always been excited about the books she’s gifted, it’s one thing I like about the kid.
Esme has said on screen she doesn’t enjoy reading, Sarah’s said it, she’s talked about having to force her to read and how much she struggles to concentrate.
I don’t think this was necessarily a bad comment for him to make, it’s the truth.

It’s also the second time Isla has asked to read that book on the vlog so she clearly is really into reading. I think in this case it wasn’t a harmful observation to either kid.
Nothing wrong with him pointing that out, as they’ve done with Esme and her abilities in gymnastics in the past

Reactions: 5
Having to post an old picture as there’s not a chance in hell they would act all in love now! ?
What’s that big bald patch behind her fringe?
Actually not even being horrible here, stress can cause stuff like that, my sister had it when she was younger and had a weird little patch

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.