The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd way to phrase it though. Makes them sound like people shes met online then gone on to meet a few times in person.

Agree. She was talking in the past tense, which makes it sound like she hasn't seen anyone in a long time.

Reactions: 21
When she said "friends are overrated" was a big clue she has none

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I know tattlers are great investigators but how did someone find the trip advisor hotel review?!

Reactions: 6
Well done Minghams on confirming everything that Gazza wrote about you in your latest vlog.

You are all loud, obnoxious and arrogant with disgusting table manners. What sort of man, and i use that term loosely, rubs food all over his face like that, anywhere, least of all in public? At 10, 13 and 16 your children should know how to use a knife and fork. It shouldn’t be up for discussion. That’s what you teach them when they’re toddlers.

I was cringing for you when you were in that restaurant. Did you not stop to think that the other people in there might be wanting a quiet meal? No, of course you didn’t, because it’s the Mingham’s world and the rest of us should just fit in. You all need to learn to keep your voices down, if you’re going to insist on allowing Jace to watch TV on your phone then you need to give him some headphones because the rest of the world dont want to hear it.

Oh, and you’ve got a bloody cheek leaving those other children in the vlog,and telling us the little boys name, after having a review pulled which doesn’t even mention you lot. Bloody hypocrites

• Heart
Reactions: 58
It’s not being negative it’s the truth they can’t handle it and now looks like izzy can’t handle the truth so sad!!!
Exactly, and the way she worded it " multiple occasions"

My teenage child spends every single day, with his friends or girlfriend. They are in and out of my home as of it's their own, and vice Versa. So sad that seeing a friend is an "occasion" for Isabelle.

She literally has no friends. Not one single true friend: it's heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
What is it with these kids putting their hands in each others food! They know no boundaries, Jace had his hands in Islas food the other day, Isla had her hands in Isabelle food today, good on Esme for stopping her. What entitled undisciplined brats, it's come to something when the kids have to discipline each other!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Animals have better table manners, why don't they show the kids how to hold knives and forks correctly, Isla really needs to be shown what to do , poor kid has no clue
The fact that she had to look for her knife and fork spoke volumes to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Anyone notice they've changed the Mexico logo from multi colour to just one colour in both vlogs they had the logo on
Doesn't look like they had permission then! 😂

I'm guessing that he got scared and changed them after reading about it here, as it's the weekend and the Visit Mexico offices will probably be shut. I had a feeling that he would. (Don't worry Creepy, I sent a screenshot of the original thumbnail so nobody will look silly except you!)

I purposely didn't mention it when I first noticed the logo because I didn't want to tip them off. He knows the rules and has no excuse. He can't claim to be a professional content creator if he's always ripping off other people's work like a twattish amateur. If he breaks he rules then he deserves to be pulled up over them, especially when it's the same rules over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why were they asking how Isla holds her knife and fork, does she even use them? I'm sure I saw her holding a sprout previously.

So last holiday they don't eat breakfast, this holiday they don't eat lunch but then go to the snack bar and nobody is hungry but they order plenty of food.
As it was Esme's birthday why couldn't the girls go to lunch by themselves as none of them have friends to do that with. It would also give them a break from always being with Jace and Mila.

Creepy jumps in the pool almost on top of Isabelle, is that his way of flirting? 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There's no hope for Jason when you combine a tight ponytail with his genetics. Chris's combover and Sarah's fivehead.

1656868176231.png

Bringing this picture of Mr Moobs over from the other thread as it reminded me of The Shining.

1656869091415.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If that photo is shopped how awful must it have been 😯
At Isabelles age I was working and weekends were out with friends I barely saw my family, i shared a room with my younger sister for years when my brother married i got my own room the idea of choosing to share would not have crossed my mind I loved my family i just didn't need to be with them 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.