The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask a question regarding safeguarding of kids as you lot are knowledgeable. A 16yo on work experience in a primary school left alone to help a 5yo get dressed after pe.

yes or no?

imo there should always be 2 people present.

sorry for going ot, just about to give a so called friend what for over this. It’s wrong imo
Little bit different but i did a collage placement in a private nursery at 17 and wasnt allowed to do anything alone with the kids, including walking them from one room to the next. Seemed a bit OTT at the time but now i get it!

Reactions: 16
I don't understand why Lazy just stands there laughing while all these weird interactions happen between Creepy and Isabelle. She should be protecting her daughter from the creepy pervert, whether he's pimping her out to other pervs or just fancies her himself or probably both, it's not on and is uncomfortable viewing.
You only need to go on tok tok and see how many mothers turned a blind eye whilst their partner groomed their daughters

There’s couples who are dying to have a baby but can’t these people need sorting out asap
And she’s such a happy little soul as well 🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Can I ask a question regarding safeguarding of kids as you lot are knowledgeable. A 16yo on work experience in a primary school left alone to help a 5yo get dressed after pe.

yes or no?

imo there should always be 2 people present.

sorry for going ot, just about to give a so called friend what for over this. It’s wrong imo

I work in this industry and can tell you first hand that not every student you encounter on placement is competent. As negative as this may sound, literally anybody can walk in unqualified and learn on the job. I wouldn’t be happy leaving my children alone with the majority of students I’ve seen - Not because they are a concern, but just simply because they have no expertise of how to deal with any incident or emergency…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.