Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Impleo Huge thanks to Gazza for your contribution!
1656791941157.png

TLDR
- The huge SURPRISE reveal of the holiday to Mexico was ruined. After a tip off from a Tattle post I stumbled upon a photo on TripAdvisor of Sarah and the chuldren in the Bahia Principe Grand Coba hotel pool. It sounds a very lot like Sarah has had her tits out in the jacuzzi.
- Chris was deleting Mexico related comments on the vlog before the big reveal. Whoops, sorry Chris I just couldn't keep my big gob shut.
- Even before the holiday started there were issue as they had to pay for overweight luggage, likely due to Esme taking the entire contents of her bedroom on holiday with her.
- The Inghams had to move hotel rooms twice due to issues. Nothing to do with coffee being up the hotel walls...
- They broke the vlogging camera so Chris had to go on the hunt for a new one.
- The accounts were filed on Companies House on time and it's safe to say the Inghams owe a very lot of money, including £50k in loans.
- Jace is still poking other people's food. This time it was Isla's crepe at the airport.
- No sign of homeschooling being done on holiday.
- There are travel plans for this summer.
- Today is the 4th anniversary of Jess coming forward and exposing Chris as the ponce he is. Thank you to all his brave victims for coming forward and protecting others like you. This man is a predator and people like him must be called out for their vile behaviour.

Hi Steve 👋

1656791874623.png

1656793039763.png
1656793047899.png
1656792071866.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Loulou17

Screenshot_20220706-223926_Chrome.jpg

I'm sorry but he looks like one of those weedy men who pay huge women to crush them

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Hi Creepy - sorry to nitpick, but you 'jumped' into the water - 'freefalling' is what happens to a channel's viewers, subscribers, and earning opportunities, when the dad gets caught noncing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

moimoi

VIP Member
I haven’t watched these twats in a long time but just came here to post that I’m howling at Big Sarah’s photoshopped IG post and caption.

175755E9-989E-45A2-9563-7296EC197F42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Imagine posting a ‘love your body’ caption attached to a picture that is so photoshopped that you look half the size you actually are 🤣🤣
And so badly edited that you have the proportions of a bobble head toy!

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Impleo

VIP Member
The closest Chris is going to get to living out his skinny dipping fantasies :m

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 17.12.21.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
‘My baby ain’t gonna stop me from doing anything’ says mother of the year
My babies have stopped me from going on hen dos, nights out, holidays, theme park trips. But I don’t care at all because I chose to have them, they make me incredibly happy and their needs are more important to me than my own.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw her breastfeeding down the lazy river. Wtf!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this Memory Monday, we remember the instagram posts that Creepstopher put up about his step daughter who was only 12 at the time. 'Her beauty is infinite', 'ridiculously stunning'. It was beyond creepy. As was the 'daddy's girl' hashtag. The worst part for me was where he put a 🔥 emoji on the post where he wrote 'smoulder that skyline' (first screenshot). He was 33, she was his 12 year old step daughter. Why on earth was he putting the 'hot' emoji on a post about her?! Can't imagine him putting the 🔥 emoji in a post about his biological daughter Esme, who is practically the same age as Isabelle was here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Basic

VIP Member
"My baby ain't stopping me doin' nothin'". My own mother had the same attitude. Limited maternal instincts.

That day out would have been amazing for the two middle girls so Creepy should have taken them and Lazy should have had a nice day with her two smallest. Isabelle should have run as far as possible from all of them and hooked up with some other teens or locals and done her own thing. The one day they do something other than get up at lunch time, go to the pool and eat and she's complaining that it's all too hard. I can't with these morons. On days like that my kids are in their element and I'm right there with them.

So the middle two miss out on the fun trip on Sunday because Sarah can't be bothered to look after her little two. They just don't seperate, it's truly odd. The great thing about having two parents available is that you can seperate and do things with different kids. This was supposed to be Esme's birthday trip so they should have been doing all the things she loves which are physical activities.

It speaks volumes that the children didn't get to do any of the experiences available, of which there are many. What is the point of going to a different country if you experience none of it? You can do all inclusive anywhere, they should have gone to Butlins or Benidorm!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Imagine being 75 knowing you’ve had a Tripadvisor review pulled because it highlighted just how loudmouthed, feral and badly behaved you and your family are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

choochie

View attachment 1389247
How can he think this is a good look 😂
How can someone who is "homeschooling" be so funking illiterate?

As for isobell I feel so sad for her. My daughter suffers from anxiety and doesn't make friends easily. We also think she is autistic as are several members of my family. That's a long path to go down for diagnosis and in the meantime I am constantly trying to encourage her independence and making new friends. I have tried clubs, concerts, holidays and giving her money and time and told her to go off shopping with her friends and she just won't take to any of it. I've tried to encourage her to go to the cinema with her friends. Suggested college may be good instead of sixth form as she can wear her own clothes that make her feel confident and nobody knows her so she can be more herself and make new friends that way.

For her upcoming 16th I've tried to suggest parties, a meal at Miller and Carter with friends, various experiences, going to see a musical, getting away and camping. She doesn't want anything but her family for a quiet meal in a local pub.

It literally breaks my heart and worries me DAILY that she will be alone when me and her dad aren't here or she is feeling lonely. She is my only child unfortunately. I worry DAILY about the impact of her not wanting to take time out with her friends and being content to be home. I worry DAILY about her missing out on experiences that most teens look back on fondly. It really upsets me. I don't know how they can happily go about isolating their children from everyone and not worrying. It makes me feel sick to think of my girl alone. Bloody morons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Well done Minghams on confirming everything that Gazza wrote about you in your latest vlog.

You are all loud, obnoxious and arrogant with disgusting table manners. What sort of man, and i use that term loosely, rubs food all over his face like that, anywhere, least of all in public? At 10, 13 and 16 your children should know how to use a knife and fork. It shouldn’t be up for discussion. That’s what you teach them when they’re toddlers.

I was cringing for you when you were in that restaurant. Did you not stop to think that the other people in there might be wanting a quiet meal? No, of course you didn’t, because it’s the Mingham’s world and the rest of us should just fit in. You all need to learn to keep your voices down, if you’re going to insist on allowing Jace to watch TV on your phone then you need to give him some headphones because the rest of the world dont want to hear it.

Oh, and you’ve got a bloody cheek leaving those other children in the vlog,and telling us the little boys name, after having a review pulled which doesn’t even mention you lot. Bloody hypocrites

• Heart
Reactions: 58

mags

VIP Member
Creepy was so excited about getting a "live" chef to cook for them. Mind you, he's got a point. Don't you just hate it when the restaurant sends out one of those pre-recorded hologram chefs instead of a live one? 😂

Great thread title @Impleo . Epic! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Web30

VIP Member
Respond to sarah insta post...

Imagine being 70 and looking back at altered photos of your body

Imagine being 70 and knowing you spent your life with a creep

Imagine being 70 and knowing you failed your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 57

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Mila wasn’t wearing her brace, at all, in any of the clips in that vlog. I bet she’s hardly ever wearing it now. Those two fuckwits don’t care because “no baby is going to stop them doing what they want to do.” God forbid they might have to alter their plans for a few months so that Mila can, maybe, avoid a lifetime of hip pain.

Selfish cunts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56