The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched these twats in a long time but just came here to post that I’m howling at Big Sarah’s photoshopped IG post and caption.

View attachment 1388154
Don’t think the shadow lies sarah

I haven’t watched these twats in a long time but just came here to post that I’m howling at Big Sarah’s photoshopped IG post and caption.

View attachment 1388154
Sarah, imagine being 75 and knowing your husband asked a 16yo to skinny dip on a warm night

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So they let jace sleep through dinner but it’s ok he woke up in time for dessert. What they should have said is we let him sleep so we had peace to eat dinner then woke him for the sugary shite that keeps him quiet . The ice cream was strawberry so that’s one of his five a day anyway 🤣

Reactions: 23

View attachment 1388154
I don’t need to imagine I’m 75+ and I have no regrets of the material stuff I never had.
I can look back on my life and know I never exploited my birth/adopted and foster children
Also my husband was a good man not a pervert or a creep.
over to you lazy

View attachment 1388154
Wtf is she wearing.
has lazy been in the kids dressing up box

Imagine posting a picture on Instagram where your head looks to long for your body.
She's got a head like a cricket bat.
Exactly

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So they let jace sleep through dinner but it’s ok he woke up in time for dessert. What they should have said is we let him sleep so we had peace to eat dinner then woke him for the sugary shite that keeps him quiet . The ice cream was strawberry so that’s one of his five a day anyway 🤣
Its an all inclusive, dont a lot of them have a late snack bar so would it matter if he missed the buffet

Reactions: 9
Could always twist it round though and be like imagine being 18 and not having a group of friends, not been to prom ect because that's going to be Izzy.
Exactly this!! Imagine going your whole childhood and teenage years without a group of best friends from school, without your first boyfriend or girlfriend that you naively think is “forever”, going to sleepovers, shopping trips, prom, trying alcohol with your mates and praying your mum doesn’t catch you. Planning trips out at the weekend and not coming home until your curfew is up.

Imagine not being able to make real concrete relationships with anyone because your tit excuse for parents are forever taking you away under the guise of “making memories”…

Those kids will have problems later in life it’s inevitable. And the most heartbreaking and disgusting thing is that they’ll have it all to rewatch on YouTube! I had a crappy upbringing but I only have my memories and that’s enough as an adult, I wouldn’t want to play back the stuff that’s caused me trauma let alone think that millions of people have watched along. They need to get out asap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Photoshopping photographs of yourself to try & make yourself look slim won’t stop you getting high blood pressure, diabetes or other life limiting illnesses Lazy! Stop constantly stuffing your face with unhealthy foods, make better choices for yourself & you may just make it to 75! Life is precious. Stop disrespecting it.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 1388154
This must be the worst photoshop she's ever attempted. That outfit does her no favours. She looks a bit like a prostitute.

Imagine being 75 and knowing you failed your children so much that none of them talk to you anymore. Imagine being 75 and knowing you invented a fake baby and pretended to miscarry it just to get a few clicks on youtube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What happened to the breastfeeding video? Did lazy not receive any questions from the uninterested ifannies?

Thought big saz only had iddy biddy size 4 feet- they look like bleeping boats on her picture
They look filthy!! Her feet are practically black

Reactions: 17
Exactly this!! Imagine going your whole childhood and teenage years without a group of best friends from school, without your first boyfriend or girlfriend that you naively think is “forever”, going to sleepovers, shopping trips, prom, trying alcohol with your mates and praying your mum doesn’t catch you. Planning trips out at the weekend and not coming home until your curfew is up.
This! I am almost exactly a year older than Izzy (1yr and 1month difference) and I feel so bad for her. Just last weekend, me and my friends went shopping in our free in sixth form as we’d just finished mocks so had ~ 3 hours (Yes lazy, some of us go to sixth form!) and then we Stayed in our college town for dinner before I went to work, where I finished at midnight and drove myself home. Saturday me and a different group of friends went to west end live (a musical theatre concert thing) in London and went out for dinner- ended up getting cheap last minute tickets to Come from away the musical and then on Sunday me and my cousins (25,21 , I’m 17, 15 and 13) went paddle boarding together and had a picnic before going back to my aunties house for a games night. This weekend I worked yesterday and today me and my friends had a chill day, watching movies/playing games (mixture of board, card and video on my Nintendo switch and PS4) and a little bit of group study. Poor Izzy, or any of the kids for that matter, won’t have any of these memories of jam packed weekends with friends, making impromptu plans that end up being the best and there’s so much more they’re missing out on which is so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 55
This! I am almost exactly a year older than Izzy (1yr and 1month difference) and I feel so bad for her. Just last weekend, me and my friends went shopping in our free in sixth form as we’d just finished mocks so had ~ 3 hours (Yes lazy, some of us go to sixth form!) and then we Stayed in our college town for dinner before I went to work, where I finished at midnight and drove myself home. Saturday me and a different group of friends went to west end live (a musical theatre concert thing) in London and went out for dinner- ended up getting cheap last minute tickets to Come from away the musical and then on Sunday me and my cousins (25,21 , I’m 17, 15 and 13) went paddle boarding together and had a picnic before going back to my aunties house for a games night. This weekend I worked yesterday and today me and my friends had a chill day, watching movies/playing games (mixture of board, card and video on my Nintendo switch and PS4) and a little bit of group study. Poor Izzy, or any of the kids for that matter, won’t have any of these memories of jam packed weekends with friends, making impromptu plans that end up being the best and there’s so much more they’re missing out on which is so sad
That sounds like quite the exciting weekend! I often used to babysit on Friday nights, which I would use for studying/homework once the children were in bed. On Saturday, I would go to the shops, have lunch out and usually go to the cinema, sometimes with a friend or by myself. On Saturday evening, I would often babysit again. Sunday was for relaxing with family, finishing off homework/studying, doing something creative ( drawing, painting, making a card, journalling…). We would have a roast dinner for lunch or our evening meal, as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That sounds like quite the exciting weekend! I often used to babysit on Friday nights, which I would use for studying/homework once the children were in bed. On Saturday, I would go to the shops, have lunch out and usually go to the cinema, sometimes with a friend or by myself. On Saturday evening, I would often babysit again. Sunday was for relaxing with family, finishing off homework/studying, doing something creative ( drawing, painting, making a card, journalling…). We would have a roast dinner for lunch or our evening meal, as a family.
Exactly, the poor ingham children won’t even have the simplest of memories

Exactly, the poor ingham children won’t even have the simplest of memories

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.