The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Impleo Huge thanks to Gazza for your contribution!
1656791941157.png

TLDR
- The huge SURPRISE reveal of the holiday to Mexico was ruined. After a tip off from a Tattle post I stumbled upon a photo on TripAdvisor of Sarah and the chuldren in the Bahia Principe Grand Coba hotel pool. It sounds a very lot like Sarah has had her tits out in the jacuzzi.
- Chris was deleting Mexico related comments on the vlog before the big reveal. Whoops, sorry Chris I just couldn't keep my big gob shut.
- Even before the holiday started there were issue as they had to pay for overweight luggage, likely due to Esme taking the entire contents of her bedroom on holiday with her.
- The Inghams had to move hotel rooms twice due to issues. Nothing to do with coffee being up the hotel walls...
- They broke the vlogging camera so Chris had to go on the hunt for a new one.
- The accounts were filed on Companies House on time and it's safe to say the Inghams owe a very lot of money, including £50k in loans.
- Jace is still poking other people's food. This time it was Isla's crepe at the airport.
- No sign of homeschooling being done on holiday.
- There are travel plans for this summer.
- Today is the 4th anniversary of Jess coming forward and exposing Chris as the ponce he is. Thank you to all his brave victims for coming forward and protecting others like you. This man is a predator and people like him must be called out for their vile behaviour.

Hi Steve 👋

1656791874623.png

1656793039763.png
1656793047899.png
1656792071866.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Hi steve 👋

I just seen lazy’s insta. I can’t believe how tit they are at their job. Here’s a tip, edit the vlogs and then put them in a folder with the date they was edited, then you can upload them in the correct order, also if you are combining two days, put the previous days footage at the start and then the next days footage after, you can even edit in some text that says…..”the next day”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Creepy was so excited about getting a "live" chef to cook for them. Mind you, he's got a point. Don't you just hate it when the restaurant sends out one of those pre-recorded hologram chefs instead of a live one? 😂

Great thread title @Impleo . Epic! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Hi steve 👋

I just seen lazy’s insta. I can’t believe how tit they are at their job. Here’s a tip, edit the vlogs and then put them in a folder with the date they was edited, then you can upload them in the correct order, also if you are combining two days, put the previous days footage at the start and then the next days footage after, you can even edit in some text that says…..”the next day”
It makes me laugh that they don’t see that all of this messing around with vlogs and days are helping to sink their views. What’s left of the ifam want to see them in as real time as possible. Father’s Day seems like ages ago!

Reactions: 22
breastfeeding in a jacuzzi? Is she joking? Babies shouldn’t be in hot tubs / jacuzzis anyway because of the heat. Whilst the actual action of breast feeding in a pool actually isn’t that disturbing to me (at least the baby is drinking it… otherwise it’s just leaking out into the pool surely 😂)… again the Minghams are completely ignorant to safety rules 😳

Reactions: 39
This is what makes me angry with this family. They have hearted majority of comments but this has been ignored by them completely - they’ll be vlogging yet another holiday soon & it’s the fans like this lady helping towards their lifestyle and acknowledgement that there are those genuine people who have real life struggles wouldn’t go amiss at all! These twats are only clinging on to what they are able to by exploiting their kids and their fans 😡

That vlog definitely seems like an ad for the hotel 🤔 lots of detail and info
I’m not sure this one is gifted, but I think they will do what they can to portray themselves as great travel vloggers to try and blag similar trips in the future :(

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It looks like these idiots have won again. I don’t see the photo and what I do see appears to be photoshopped. How is this ok? What about the people they vlog constantly in the background??
They make me sick, the amount of people they film & put on their tit show, especially in supermarkets, pools & beaches. I hope the photo gets spread far & fkin wide. Greasy dirty chavs🤮

Congratulations @Impleo brilliant title 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It looks like these idiots have won again. I don’t see the photo and what I do see appears to be photoshopped. How is this ok? What about the people they vlog constantly in the background??
It’s still there don’t worry
72EFD921-71FF-4D5D-9174-F854CDD3540E.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is what makes me angry with this family. They have hearted majority of comments but this has been ignored by them completely - they’ll be vlogging yet another holiday soon & it’s the fans like this lady helping towards their lifestyle and acknowledgement that there are those genuine people who have real life struggles wouldn’t go amiss at all! These twats are only clinging on to what they are able to by exploiting their kids and their fans 😡

I’m not sure this one is gifted, but I think they will do what they can to portray themselves as great travel vloggers to try and blag similar trips in the future :(
What I would say to this person is, you clearly love your child & you sound so caring. Your child will love you for the great parent you are & when they grow up & understand your struggles they will love & respect you even more. The ingham children will be paying off their parents shockingly massive debts for the rest of their lives. Your children will be free to enjoy growing up. The ingham parents are not what they appear. They are both pimps & their kids will be mentally traumatised when they realise what has happened. Real love is more important & valuable than any holiday. Your kids are blessed to have you❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Creepy was so excited about getting a "live" chef to cook for them. Mind you, he's got a point. Don't you just hate it when the restaurant sends out one of those pre-recorded hologram chefs instead of a live one? 😂

Great thread title @Impleo . Epic! 🤣
Or a dead one, that would really put a dampener on anyone’s evening!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Inghams can get as many pictures and stories circulating the internet about them removed as they want. But the sad truth is as soon as they open their mouths anywhere they go it’s obvious they are all loud, common, brash, chavvy, obnoxious and rude. Not to mention unclean.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.